Heyy ...
Today, on 20 Begin in December, the Lavced User officially trying to post Christmas stories with our favorites Lavender and Cedric. I guess I've done that start with "From the pine trees, and Christmas decoration ...
Title: From Christmas trees and Christmas decorations
Fandom: Harry Potter Pairing
: Lavced
[Lavender Brown / Cedric Diggory]
Raiting: P6
Genre: General / Fluff / Romance / Humor content
: Who knows Lavender, white that in their eyes, quite possible that trees can be sad. Especially on holidays. And she does not want, nor Cedric.
Note: Cedric Diggory's mine.
disclaimer: I still can do so much and so long to write about Lavced, I still earn money with it. Yes, seriously, the rights to HP do not lie with me.
Special
number: From Christmas trees and Christmas decorations was hidden behind # 5 Forum
: Lavced was started in the Christmas special at
http://www.lavced.forumieren.com
- the, um , official forum for all LavcedFans;] For new users we are very pleased. Those who want to participate even at the Special has, to the last Christmas still all the time.
of fir trees and Christmas decorations
♥
"And he here?" Cedric pointed his finger at a miserable specimen of tree and was immediately afterwards a deafening sneeze from him. At least in this forest, it was impossible to have a creature that was even louder than the effects of his cold. Except maybe ...
"NO!" Lavender Brown. His Lavender. Only because of them he was in the middle of the night in the Forbidden Forest and risked a Kick in the ass for not following the school rules for the feast of love. What a mess! If only he had no just prefer to say. Just no
, point, from the end. Sure, Lavender would have been disappointed, but ... no, nothing but! If he was honest, he had to admit that he just can not bring himself to cut off Lavender one wish, no matter how absurd it was. Lavender's wishes and ideas and general always been very absurd. "Cedric," groused out loud. "I have but you stated that we ..."
"Psst," he interrupted her hectic. "We must be quiet, or catch us yet. Merlin looks, imagine Professor Hagrid us here, "
" Hagrid? "Lavender giggled behind their hands. If only he had also thought to bring warm clothes! In this cold even saw Lavender pink hat-scarf-glove set with the pompoms out really tempting. No bit ridiculous. Well, a 18-year Hufflepuff girl's clothing was rather less plush. "I I do not worry about the. Surely he has better things to do than go after curfew on the search for runaway students. Not everyone is like Filch it. "Good mood swung her arms and hopped in a sentence to her boyfriend, where she let take satisfaction in his arms. "Ron said in the Forbidden Forest, there are giant spiders. Whether it's true that? "
" giant spiders? "Repeated Cedric, raised eyebrows here.
"Yes," Lavender shuddered, on purpose a little clearer than needed; enjoyed themselves while still clinging tightly to Cedric. "You protected me but if they attack us, right?"
"Um, sure." From his arachnophobia Lavender knew nothing and that should, if possible, so . remain Had what they made of her beautiful blue always looked up to him when he would be perfect - at least for them. "But now seeking a tree, so that we can go again." "Uuh, you're not scared?" taunted the girl and had a laugh from him again. Cedric Diggory and fear? Sure, he was not a Gryffindor - although today was not as brave as it was always called - but woe to him who called him a coward! As for his little hiccups with the spider, he would like to deny, but - and this is no joke! - As a student of the Hufflepuff house he could not even spell lie '. "Well no matter," Lavender giggled and held out his hand. "I've also prefer something lighter. But what have we here? "Triumphant held it up a magical fairy lights, which, if they had been activated for the first time, would shine in the glorious colors.
Cedric smiled and watched his friend as to how they rumwühlte in a box full of Christmas decorations and always back out took two identical-looking Christmas balls, and a trial held to their ears. Cedric's job was to nod approvingly, raised both thumbs. Secretly, he decided to give her a pretty pair of earrings, so they do not really the idea came, hung with Christmas balls to walk through the area. Although, they certainly looked very cute in it.
"Where did you get all the Christmas decorations really?" He asked, curious and threw a glance in the box. In fact, he could even find the scattered performers a manger, and countless angels with chubby cheeks, protruding from their heads above thin, golden cords. "Stolen," replied, Lavender shrugged and held his shiny tinsel under the nose, red and silver in the left hand in the right. "Should I go into the hair plait? "
" It belongs on the tree, not the hair, "he protested with a sigh. "Please tell me that the things you have not really stolen."
"Okay. I have not stolen. "
" Really? " " Um, yes. "
" But why do you say it then? " , he sighed. Wow, he had his heart to a kleptomaniac Girls gift. On the other hand, if not, they would have robbed him determined. So much for free will. "stupid questions! You did mean that I should tell you that I had not stolen the decoration. Are you mad at me now? "she nudged uncertainty with the gloved finger to his chest, but Cedric grabbed her and pulled her hand steering with a jerk of himself. "Either you want to kill me, or cuddle with me."
"What do you think?" He whispered in her ear challenging, whereupon Lavender again giggled.
"I'm not sure," she replied seriously and was trying to think. "Maybe you just want to, that I believe in safety, before you become a monster and bloodthirsty up on me crashes durchbeisst my throat, my entrails rausreisst to play with the giant spiders snowball fight and my remains verfütterst in fishing. Oh, now I have probably made the romantic mood broken, right? "
" Not quite, but almost. Laughed "Cedric and gave her a kiss on the Forehead. "Come on, let your sad decorate Christmas tree, then the romance is back with all his own."
The fact that a tree was sad, thought probably only a handful people; more likely it was that cats are thinking about their skin color made. Nevertheless, Lavender was convinced that would wait in the Forbidden Forest, a small, solitary conifer just waiting to be adorned by her. This the tree at least at Christmas is something special , she had said and with moist eyes again dedicated her book to children's stories. Unfortunately, she had apparently quite precise idea of the tree wanted to save them, so they already walked a full two hours through the snow. Cedric struck again and again before skinny objects that actually worked, as it would be a cry for help by themselves, but Lavender shook her head again and again.
"Cedric?" Lavender whispered, holding her breath. She closed her eyes focused, with her lips formed into a grin.
"What?" He asked hesitantly. "Do you have a vision for the future ...
?" Whether they really possessed this gift, he could not say with certainty. Fact was that fortune telling was her strongest subject and Professor Trelawney every time almost fainted with delight when Name was Lavenders.
Say that not of as if it were "a contagious disease, blamed Lavender, before she grabbed his hand in a good mood. "Do you wear contact the jewelry? I think our tree is quite in the area. "The foot, she painted a small, crooked heart in the snow and beamed happily. I can feel "it,"
"It feel?"
"Yeah," she said. "Gut feeling plus female intuition. This combination has also told me that you are the right thing for me. "
" Oh, I thought I had conquered you? "For a moment Lavender looked at him blankly, then get rid of snorted and lifted it like a crazed lunatics hands above his head. She could not calm down even more and finally landed on the ground where they continued to laugh, undeterred.
"conquered me?" Brought them to an estimated ages at last on the lips. Laughing tears in her eyes and her cheeks were quite flushed. "If, then I have conquered
up! Guess what I had to do everything so that you can finally time your eyes from that Cho? " Cedric dug superficially in his memory, but there were quite soon, and instead sat down next to Lavender in the snow. If someone had asked him how he had met with Lavender, his reply in the manner of, It was boom, it was there and now I can not be without them ... failed '. Not that his relationship with all these details would have been completely unimportant but Lavender had actually turned up from nowhere and had changed from then on his life. She had become indispensable faster than black coffee after a night spent with learning.
"And what was the first point of your conquest?"
"ask for me to draw your attention of course. At first I just wanted you to know just learn, because I'm something special. "
" So special, that I know you just had to ? "
" You know that. "Lavender held out bold against the tongue and then grinned broadly. "No, actually I meant that I would not dream of reason from you. All the girls in there-"She nodded in the direction of prevailing in their opinion, the castle, that is, in the opposite. »Sabberfontänen to be on two legs, if you're running over. They adore you because you are on first glance wow . Not "
" Am I, "protested Cedric. "I am ..." He was what ...? Not good looking? Ugly but you could not call him. Also known to be, beauty was in the eye of the beholder. Not popular? Well, he was a school spokesman. And Captain the Hufflepuff House Quidditch team. And since he last year with Harry Potter had won the Triwizard Tournament, it happened sometimes that a scantily clad classmate slipped into his bed. But otherwise? "You can not do it," deny, Lavender said, smiling. "You are every night of the main character in countless dreams, but unlike most girls I want from my dream man" She giggled briefly because of the double meaning of 'dream man are'. "-More than just the eye color to know, so I started researching. Well, that is, I'm secretly followed for a time and such. Parvati says, that may be quite normal. Not morbid or anything. When I was sure you would ignore me if I, Hi 'say to you, came step two. "
» tuition? "Advised Cedric and glanced furtively at his Huh walls. They had gotten quite a bit last year when he and Lavender had before an exploding boiler must save. Why was she so careless and had a whole teaspoon pure essence Palozza tilted in the draft? Well, that Madame Pomfrey had specialized in after the enrollment of Neville Longbottom on healing of burns.
I had all four tutors out of the way, until you have been assigned to me. Was pretty hard work. Then I had to up and convince them that I am witty and interesting than Cho-I-am-so-so-incredibly-wonderful-Chang. "
" Hey, you needed only to you make to be "tossed a Cedric.
"By this I first thought but once I have done so, as if I was was a talented Quidditch player and saw a few 1.klässler brought to the hospital wing. "
" At least there are no dead, "Cedric joked amused.
Yes. Apart from Ferdinand Bimbatz. "
" Ferdi-who? Seriously, "
" Ferdinand Bimbatz "repeated Lavender and sighed. "A beetle which I am entered in error, as I have followed you." She sighed again. . He was still so young, " " Let me guess: You have buried him under a sad tree "
" Urgh, no, "Lavender shook?. themselves. "I grasp but not crushed to crawling animals. But when you talk-back of trees "Selig smile she breathed him a kiss on the cheek and snuggled into his arms. "-We found him. He stands in front of us. "
Suspicious He looked at the conifer, but was no different from the countless other trees, discover where they were run over today. The tip was given the nod, while under the weight of snow were the thin branches bent down. Perhaps, with a lot of good will, you could actually claim that the tree would emit a certain sadness.
Lavender had him taken off the box with the Christmas decorations already and now happily wrapped the garland around the chosen one fir. You observe it, gave him downright joy, so he stood there for minutes only, while they diligently pursued the work. Now and then she tripped over her own feet and was about to hang himself with the tinsel, but after all she had to see how much fun decorating her secret was preparing. Cedric wondered if anybody other than the forest dwellers this mess would get to see, finally, it was the students actually forbidden to enter the forest alone. And Professor Hagrid could not spend hours trying to walk here, especially since they were in a part of the forest where there were no paths or foot prints. No human at least.
"Look," cried, Lavender, pointing to the sky. A tiny owl moved above them in circles and finally landed wobbly on the decorated tree. "A chain of lights here, a few Christmas balls already there and Nathaniel Bell Balli has found friends,"
"Balli Nathaniel Bell?" Cedric shook his head amused and threw her arms around Lavender. "Do I like one and buy yourself a book of names, all right?"
"And what I get for it?"
"Everything has to offer a romantic mood," he replied, before him on a rotten branch gave way and both were buried under a load of snow without warning. Surprised, she kicked free and looked at each other, amused and annoyed at the same time.
"costs, we prefer the romance in a warm, dry place out," suggested Lavender. "I can now summon ceiling out of nowhere,"
"That fits so well." Cedric chuckled. "I have specialized on pillows. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment