yesterday Bronnitskaya came upon a store of Indian religious goods, both directly and called Hare Krishna. I want to own long-red loose trousers for Freizeit, such there certainly was not, offered me some Ali Baba pants.
Feeling have yet to buy something in a spiritual place, I asked the aromatic sticks. The friendly salesman them immediately nicely marked: blagovoshki . I do not want to generalize, but here these unintentional shekochuschie perception blagovoshki lead me to some thoughts about the audience, which rotates in a similar cultural environment.
first time, perhaps, diligently following the advice of Comrade listened to recordings of Ivan Rebrov. Curiously, he does not have either artistic taste, or simply musicality - as if singing a dull, especially when he is so tough and tasteless chants, as if in delirium tremens, holding the syllables, so as not to fall: ne-SAE sly-shit-CR-and-not-sly-shit-Xia , no tact and flair for language.
Sunday, February 6, 2011
How To Hire Adult Stars
Weihrauch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment