Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Drobo How To Change The Volume

Who I am, what I want, what is this?

Long bums this blog to himself, mostly just to read in other LJ or communities can. But why let it stand empty, if you can use it better?

Well, admittedly I'm pretty something wrong, so I do not know is obs for this entry, or I write something now and then.

The question is now important: WHAT I could write here? My moods are interested very few people what I do so in my free time is not nearly exciting enough for anyone to get bored with it.

So it can really only be about one thing: My writing projects. They are actually a lot, because I am very quick to start something new. Thus in the meantime accumulated countless beginnings, but most often can be seen even when the initial euphoria wears off after a few days then. But I have to summon not only beginnings, but now several major projects that have already accumulated some extent.

So it will probably go to my projects, and perhaps even one or another idea, which sees me as the head. Maybe write a couple of times my strange habits when or if I did something else seems worthy enough to post it here.

It reads but no one before, but whatever


Who am I?

Well, just call me Catgirlfanatic, or Mercury. The latter is my alltime Nick in the vast majority of chat sites and the Internet. I am very old 27 and studying politics, psychology and history and write for my life happy. I would consider myself a very creative but also very quiet man. But woe to him who aroused my anger. I am the vengeful God of retribution, do not forget and forgive very rare. True to the old Shakespeare saying, "Fight at my side, so let us be brothers."


What do I write?

Mostly Science Fiction. Sometimes fantasy. In most cases, both are seasoned with a pinch of sex, so I would attribute my works more like an older audience.

So, that's it for now long,

Sun

0 comments:

Post a Comment