Monday, June 29, 2009

Upskirt Dawn From Pokemon

When it rains, Chapter 4 - time. Today.


Previous Chapter are embedded in every single drop of rain. I feel that I am part of the world. It tingles on my skin, I taste water on my tongue. The disturbing to foreign consulting national noise is muted, the rain sings a song, a melody is hidden as a rattle, with every drop that finds its target, is complete. My bare feet are numb, I think if I stand long enough to stay here, is spreading the feeling of nothing, and I find peace at last. I want the rain takes me with him, away with me. It will work intended. Just a moment still, a few more bars of the song, a handful of truths more ...
"Lavender", I cringe. Suddenly, everything returns to reality, the anger and incomprehension in my belly, the powerlessness of being abandoned. "For God's sake, child, you're out there you catch your death!"


With drooping shoulders, I open my eyes and turn around. The younger sister of my mother, aunt Judy, has wide open the door. I see them in the hallway, appears with his back to me to look for something. When she appears in the doorway, holding a shield in hand, she opens out at the same moment in which it occurs on the porch. She hurries to me, pulls me in itself.


"What's that?" She asks excitedly. Concern in her voice with sounds, frustration and a hint of that sound that makes clear to me that she is tired of my foolishness. Aunt Judy purposefully directed me into the house, and looks me when we are back in the dry, shaking his head. Her gaze falls on my feet, mud and Grass stuck to them.

"A warm bath," she says with conviction. "Off to the laundry basket with your wet clothes, and then into the tub you. I'll run you ever where the water. "

She reaches for my hand and starts to move, but I remain rooted to the floor stand.
"Where's Mum?" I want to know.
"In her room, Aunt Judy replied with a sigh. "It's not doing well."
I nod. I can understand that. I'm doing at the moment not very good. "Where's Dad?"
lets go of my hand, rubs his arm. "I do not know. Not here. "
" When he comes back? "
" Lavender ... "
" When? " I repeat. I am serious, I want to know. My father has never gone so long. He goes to work in the morning and the evening comes, just before there is food, home again. Last Saturday I saw him the last time. On weekends, he is not working, I was wondering where he goes. I wanted to ask him, but he just went past me and pulled the door clangs shut behind him. I was unwell, I thought maybe he is mad at me, so I'm running behind him. I had no time to slip into my boots and my rain jacket over pull. I hurried barefoot on the wet grass, soon I was all wet. I could make lightning in the distance, each time, when it thundered, I winced. Dad was faster than me, he has the longer legs. I cried, Dad did not answer.
"I do not think he will come back," Aunt Judy confesses quietly. The 'Why? Is \u0026lt;me on the lips, but I can not. A lump in my throat, it hurts and I can not even swallow. My face is hot, burning my eyes.
"It is all back," well, promises to Aunt Judy. A contradiction. Either Dad comes back or nothing is good. No more.

My lungs protested desperately in my head throbbed violently. I forced my body to exhale the last bit of oxygen. Miserably a few air bubbles rise to the surface. I could feel it go by on their way to the top of my face and squinted to follow them here with the eyes. Ten seconds, I asked of me, ten seconds . Me dizzy, my body had reached its limits soon, but still they were there. The images. The memories. Aunt Judy's words still gnawed at me, the sobs of my own mother I still rang in his ears. Damn, Fee, you have no idea what you've done! Of all things to seek refuge with me, I just throw the heart!
I capitulated. My head shot back, water splashes in all directions. I gasped, the heart beat in my chest be terrible.
"idiot!" I rang my quiet reflection. I looked at me with disgust. My hair was soaked and fell over my shoulders, even after this miserably failed attempt to forget I still had to see clearly that I had cried until recently. Fee'm sure I would shed tears for her sake. Because me what they just had a letter, brief and loveless, must learn shook and I felt terrible sorry for her. Or something like that. Yes, sometimes I cried also because, of course , but was by far the greater part of my tears myself
"selfish!" I sat by and let the water in the sink drain.

"What did you do?" Parvati wanted to know, as I have a half hour later, wearing only a towel, lumbered into the dormitory. She lay across the, the nearest washroom, bed, my bed, and flipped from the back to front by the current Witch Weekly.
"Is not it obvious?" I asked the counter question, pointing down at me.
"Hmm. Yes, but you usually takes a shower in the morning after getting up. " Great, now she seems to have a more attentive to their days. Normally, Parvati was not of themselves apart with something other than itself, and if there was always a trigger for it.

"What's wrong?" I drilled immediately after, and believed, the next to see me come in the past on display for terrible news to me.

"Nothing." Parvati threw the magazine in their hands to the floor, rolled to the side and shrugged mit einer Schulter. »Du warst ziemlich lang mit dieser Feleva unterwegs.«

Oh,
daher wehte der Wind also. Feleva, Fee , Tyler befand sich, wie wir, ebenfalls in ihrem 4. Schuljahr an Hogwarts, jedoch gehört sie dem Hause Hufflepuff an. Meine Freundschaft mit Parvati hatte bereits an unserem ersten Schultag ihren Anfang gefunden; Parvati hasste mich, ich hasste sie. Und zwar leidenschaftlich. Hey, auf diesem Fundament wurde unser inniges Verhältnis nun mal gebaut! Bei mir war es so, dass ich ohnehin alles furchtbar fand, Magie, Magie und noch mal Magie, abartig, falsch, abnormal. Parvati however, suffered from terrible homesickness and separation from her, which is divided by Ravenclaw, twin sister Padma and did not deal with their frustrations other than to leave it on my own accord. We argued in the fall, silent and ignored each other in winter, the spring went on to play nasty tricks on each other and realized, as it slowly was the summer that we look at the whole months only with the each other busy and we had each made another to the center of our thoughts, feelings and motives of our actions. Parvati meant for me Hogwarts, and therefore magic - so bad I thought it was no longer to be not uncommon as long as it was Parvati.

And Fee ... it took nearly defeated two years before I finally correctly perceived. For a long time it was for me been one of the> other simply, "not Parvati, not I, and thus not important to me. I had never really spoken to her, and then only because we had been condemned to happen to approach a task at school. Towards the end of my second year, I was every day, with the summer holidays closer moved, disturbed and sealed. The year before I had the thing with Parvati so much taken up, that I hardly thought of my mother, but that year it was breaking me incredibly in front to sweep her back to her and her grief, her nÄ ; nocturnal crying, their lifelessness.
It was in herbalism, I left frustrated and just looking for something that I could hold on to wander, my eyes in the greenhouse, which was soon hanging on eye Fees . She looked at me directly and simultaneously just through me into nothingness. The following day I paid me curious, more on them and noticed that they all, as by then for me too, seemed to be invisible. I never saw her absorbed in a conversation, you have changed only the most necessary words with her, mostly she stayed for himself alone, withdrawn. Our friendship developed slowly, only gradually developed trust. With Feleva I could just let time, enjoy the silence. Fee to be close, I did not need many words, no real jobs.
Parvati felt in fairy from the beginning as a possible threat, and saw at times Fee as an intruder. We did almost nothing for three, it was only Parvati and I, or fairy and me. Finding the balance between these two friends, I certainly would like very difficult, would not so well understood Fee to accept Parvati as my best friend who, when it came down to it, always would be my top priority. Parvati knew that and knew that I rush immediately to Feleva, they would need me - except just, they would need me at the moment as much or even more. Thank heaven was still not entered the case in which one of them I had to abandon. I could only hope that this day will never come.

She was pretty much "on the ground, I told Parvati and pulled the towel tighter around my body. She has received today a letter from her mother. Her father moved out. Her parents are divorced, "Parvati nagging fear vanished;. She realized that she had again done nothing to worry. Most of all I would have laughed about it and cracked a joke, but I was not able to simply because I was clearly the last person on earth who had the right to do so. I not waited the whole time that Cedric Diggory or whoever I come really close to me and then me nothing you would not drop like a hot potato?
"That's crap."

I nodded. "Big shit. I'm sorry that I had all night no time for you. What are you so driven? "To me it was getting too cold. Trembling and shivering, I tore open my closet, took out a nightgown and pulled it to me after I dried off with a simple swivel with the magic wand had on.

"Not much. First I sat down with Seamus gefetzt because I have ventured for dinner to confess that I am not a fan of the Quidditch team in Ireland. "

I laughed and left me well down on my bed . Did he again threatened to report his mother's? "

" Oh please, "waved it off. "His mom said to me has been attached to so many Irish curses that I am one, two, can do more harm by not much variety. Uhuu, you shall be forever dogged by bad luck ... "

" ... plagued by money problems ... "

" ... and never the drunkenness able to be, "concluded Parvati. Seamus was clearly a little crazy. "After that, I've become accustomed to the essay dared for magic potions. He is over there somewhere-"She pointed to a heap of clothes in the corner. "-If you need it as a template for yours. Frankly, that's pretty much it. Snape has in his plan to take us outside of his classroom every fun, once again outdone themselves. "

" As if we Seamus' curses were not enough would have on the neck, "I sighed. The times in which curiosity before I teems were long gone. The last time on homework happy, I had more than six years, just before ... no. I shook my head vigorously, whereupon Parvati drew a questioning eyebrow in the air. "Nothing," I waved him off. I've considered only in degree, what we could do more. "

" Sleep, "and apparently decided Parvati it was her so seriously indeed. I quickly glanced at the clock, shortly after 22:00 clock erst. either suffered my From a friend or someone Jetlac had palmed her sleeping pills in his food. "The sooner we put to sleep, the more likely to break the next day."

"Oh yes, and makes it a test in magic history. Hurrah. "

" Tomorrow is the second December ... "she helped me with a conspiratorial undertone on the jumps. "Clause. Cedric. Do you understand at last? "

And as I understand ...

&

No idea how that was possible, but Parvati had gone to sleep pretty soon actually . As Hermione, Romilda and Sharon came a little later in the dormitory, she had already started, confused, give softly murmured words of themselves - Parvati was talking in his sleep just not if we just had full or new moon. Professor Trelawney was fascinated by this character, especially as Parvati otherwise not influenced by the lunar cycle Conduct of the put.
I rolled incessantly from side to side, but took no position, which was really comfortable and as casually freed my head from all those annoying, pointless thoughts. In vain I tried to concentrate on Parvati's soliloquy, and the listening of Romilda's uniform snoring sounds did not help. Meanwhile, there was already back on the next morning. Damn, I was going to sleep at last!
Determined I opened the drawer of my bedside table and dug around a little, with a clear, dark blue liquid glass vial filled it out. A sleeping potion left over from September, when I was dragged to a celebrated by night, my birthday, with an aching stomach to the dorm. Too much cake, not alcohol. Madame Pomfrey gave me the potion, as for case I wake up at night and fall asleep from sheer nausea can not.
I dumped the contents of the vial in my mouth wide open and felt the first signs of the activity immediately. I satisfied my head on the pillow embedded again and began whispering to count backwards from ten. Ten ... nine ... eight ...

"gifts"!, I demand and brace his hands on his hips. Mum makes it whenever she wants to be very strict and I find that when I imitate her, very mature look.
"But," But, Father Christmas blames a deep voice, leaning down to me and wags his index finger. "Have you been a good child?"
I think first, Father Christmas has gone mad, has no idea of his work and wants him cheeky Stick out your tongue, but then I remember again, but now that I want to be treated like an adult, and I therefore also behave like a must. Other adults do not stretch out the tongue, I know exactly.

"Are you really the real Santa Claus?" I want to know suspicious.
"Of course," he replies and takes on the big, round belly. "Ho, ho, ho! "
" And you know why it is not that I'm not a kid anymore? Also, I thought you go to the naughty not even, so why are you asking whether I was good, "
Santa looks at me with big eyes and then says:"? I see you are no ordinary child. "
» Ever
not a child! "I correct.
She is "Grown up since yesterday, Dad said proudly.
"Exactly!"
"So," so says the Santa Claus. "So growing up. But hurry up because you have plenty. Most require far more than 6 years to grow up. Will you tell me how you did it? "
I am considering a moment and I'm not sure if I even want to talk to Santa. Actually I was waiting only for the fact that he gave me my gifts there, he can then go back. I look up to Dad, who understands me immediately.
He walks beside me to squat down and says: "Last night she slept for the first time without a night light. Lavender is incredibly brave. "
I nod affirming. "And also good. ? Wars now I finally got my gifts "
Dad laughs and says," That's my daughter, "and pulls me into a hug!. I give him a slap on the forehead, so he lets go of me again. "Oh, understand, gift comes from his father."
"And father comes from mother," adds Mum added, grinning. You shoot a lot of pictures as a reminder and eat cookies while. They are burned, Mum she has baked. But with lots of frosting on top of it they are still delicious.
"You know," says Father Christmas and bends back down to me. "When you're grown up, you must practice patience also in may. "
" Dad? "
" Bring on the presents, "says Dad and swings his fist. Finally, Santa Claus will open the bag with the presents. Dad is the greatest.

&

I was miserable. Although I had been able to sleep thanks to the potion, but unfortunately I was even in my Dream of pursuing the past. An escape seemed impossible - not even the thought coming to my life.
sat sullenly Accordingly I find Parvati at our house table and drank greedily from my steaming coffee. I felt not a little bit relaxed, even more exhausted than a few hours before. Parvati did not say much, she was fully occupied, keep on the lookout for Cedric. Sharon took more time trying to involve me in a conversation about the upcoming test, but after I kept only one not to be decrypted Rumble said she gave up and instead besieged Romilda. Hermione Hooks on a point in the last session and as soon as preparations had all three of her book History of Magic open on the table. A few places further Seamus stared focused on my best friend - probably had part of his oh-so-terrible curse, which he had threatened her. I took another sip of coffee and played seriously with the idea of disappearing from the Great Hall before Cedric would appear. I became increasingly uncomfortable to Mute. Normally, I enjoyed the Christmas season in very Hogwarts - apart from exam stress There was a great atmosphere, the castle was beautifully decorated, the snow turned the land into a wonderland that glittered under the sun. This year at least since Halloween was different. In my regular hurricanes raged true, I was confused and thought more often than usual with my parents.

"Your present is waiting for you." Parvati could not let me know without a bumpy elbow kick in my ribs. I followed her gaze and could make Cedric the entrance to the Great Hall. In one hand he held a new, wrapped in burlap packages, in the other a half-eaten sandwiches. "Looks like he would be waiting for you."


"Or one of his friends," I replied.

"Yeah, so he just stares in your direction." How do I automatically made smaller, but at the same moment I was aware that I acted absolutely ridiculous . "Go on," urged Parvati me. "He will not wait forever. Even Cedric Diggory has to follow the duties of a student. "

Only partly voluntarily, I took my school bag and ran anything but a hurry to house between two tables to Cedric. No sooner had I reached him, he put me the package already in hand.

"I gotta go now," he said apologetically. "I hope you have joy in it."

Cedric was gone before I could only have me to thank. I looked blankly at him until he disappeared around the next corner and then turned towards Parvati, the whole had observed from the table. I waved Cedric's gift in my hand and Parvati was within a few seconds for me.

"What did he have?" She asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Large parts, as it seems."

"probably had much" to the bathroom, giggling Parvati conjectured until it annoyed would widen the jaws and pointed his finger at a point over my shoulder. Romilda and Sharon had, without me having noticed it, joined us and looked very interested in the parcel in my hand. The question that will no doubt long in the mouth, mingled with the unspoken atmosphere. >
What? Cedric Diggory makes you gifts? \u0026lt;circumstances, I stowed the package bottom in my pocket and put the safe side some scrolls about it. "There is nothing to see," snapped Parvati. Sharon winced immediately and crumbled with a mumbled apology, but would not have been Romilda Romilda, they would have just warped.

"In your place I would not be too much for me to imagine," she said from above. "Cedric has many irons in the fire."

I felt attacked me from her, attacked wrong
, I instinctively went on to myself to make with arms straight and even to shoot a poison arrow. "As long as you're none of these iron needs, you're not 'worry, I snapped. As if he would voluntarily more than five minutes you want to spend , I'm spiteful. Scared about my own behavior, I bit my lower lip. I had never really made friends with Romilda and would never determined, but primarily because I believed that in addition to Parvati and Fee another another friend need to. Romilda's statement, Cedric had many irons in the fire, could pass me in the ideal case, the value of all Estonians, if ... if I had not just so much insisted the only god damn iron to be for him! Oh my God.
"Just let me alone," I muttered sheepishly. Romilda grinned gleefully drew, thank heaven, but at last line.
"They played out but only to" Parvati said soothingly.

me "but no matter what she says," I argued unconvincingly. The truth was, most of all I would be in place again and would have run to Romilda, stretching out her tongue, rumgefuchtelt right under their nose with the gift of Cedric. Just to show that at the moment I
that iron, or whatever it was, he gave the most attention.
At least I was convinced, never again to write a love letter. And certainly not to Cedric. It took only fucking until the school year would finally come to an end ...

&

I needed to wait not even out until the Binns Correct by, was to know that I had set the current test in history of magic in the sand. Complete. Throughout the test I had no more than a maximum of ten seconds can concentrate in one go. I was obsessed Fees open, dark brown hair staring, fixed the tips, which attracted slightly, considered whether it was now had time to brush their hair, whether she had the night to sleep, whether they have their quills in the same business as I bought, and much more, with neither the examination had yet to really do with anything else. Fee had sat down at the table directly in front of me, left me by Parvati, right Sharon. All around me, I had constantly heard the scratching on parchment paper, hurry to Binns' constant reminder to us, sounded in his ears. Later at lunch I imagined that even the potatoes have visited on my plate like I would be the stupid student who has never set foot in Hogwarts. Care of Magical Creatures with the Slytherins in the afternoon for half of us ended up with bad blisters on the hands. Hagrid's monster had a bad mood. Class. Throughout the day, bad mood clung to me like a very tough chewing gum was stuck to the shoe sole and not be removed simply left. Even when I am after the last lesson on the way to the basement, went pouted and grumbled to myself I am a race.

Fee was waiting outside the kitchen at me and took pains me to smile bravely. I graduated without a word in my arms, not surprised that it took less than two seconds, until I felt hot tears on my neck. You gently stroked her back, I held her in silence and had it time to let out her grief. I knew that faith was doomed family fees and never had been able to accept that her own daughter, a witch, a child of Lucifer was, and I also knew that they almost the same as my father had done and Fee abandoned. They rarely spoke of her at home, but it was enough to make me a picture of their situation can. The Tylers were not cope with the magical abilities fees, and the once-intimate ties within the family were almost completely destroyed. The problems were even large enough to destroy the sacred marriage vows. Poor fairy. I wanted to tell her that it was not their fault, but I could not lie. Perhaps I was deep inside my heart know that neither she nor I could something about it, our parents were no strong men, some days it was easier for me to believe and I am looking to take on other hand, were the words> it
was his fault, be \u0026lt; error merely a kind of self-deception, without whom I would not have been viable.

"I'm sorry I vollheule up," mumbled fairy in my neck flexion and disbanded after the last time quietly sobbed from me. Her eyes were red and swollen, her cheeks wet with many tears. "Actually, I have to be happy, they divorce. Finally heard the disputes on. "

" families are never easy, "I sighed. To say
family be without one best off, I sounded too harsh. Was it not for so that I would have forced the universe to a halt because my father had returned? Fee and I talked for a while quietly in the corridors before they wanted to retire to their dorm. Normally we would have adopted in place of one another, but today I insisted that she still on the premises of Hufflepuff accompany. I found myself, as I was hoping to meet perhaps Cedric. My heart pounded against my chest full of expectation, the portrait of a fairy called the password and then swung open. We hugged one last time, then my friend was gone and closed the access to the Hufflepuff common room again. Disappointed, I stared at the spot where Cedric was in my silly little girl daydreams and gave me a gorgeous smile - whether it's on the power of my mind or was just pure coincidence, very clo next seconds the portrait swung again to the side and Cedric slipped into the passage. Surprised I made a small hop backwards and pushed it against a wall. Ouch, damn it.
"Oh, hey," Cedric looked as surprised, but smiled and actually seemed pleased to meet me. All the decades passed, during which I was unable to return his greeting or to make otherwise clear that I was more than just a lifelike looking statue. Cedric stepped closer to me, took my face in his hands and looked equally confused, worried and amused thoughtfully. "You okay?" I nodded mechanically trapped storm gray in his eyes. He would also ask me to if I am a pink-yellow striped zebra, I would have nodded anyway. "You want me?" Again I nodded, this time I fixed his lips.

"Let's go walk us, I breathed, and sounded in such a yearning and longing that I would also like to pounce on him. He must have understood what I was panting, grinning, he bent his head slightly to one side and murmured close to my ear. "pleasure,"

On our way through the palace we were both speaking a word. It was obvious what I was out, and just as obvious that Cedric was exactly the same. We touched not, looked at each other not, and yet we were all, we met on the road, staring knowingly - not to mention the many girls that I threw at silent death threats. The envy spurred me on even more and I was proud towards it, have Cedric Diggory aroused interest. With him at my Hand I was special, it was as if I would have something incredibly valuable, and have all to myself.
We left the palace and walked towards the lake. No sooner were we safe from the prying eyes of our classmates, Cedric put his hands on my hips and pulled me close to himself. The intensity of our first kiss would have let me stumble, would be the maintenance of his body not been. The fingers in his soft hair grabbed, I sighed comfortably against his lips and willingly opened my mouth. Cedric was anxious and yet his every touch infinitely tender and gentle. I had already kissed, curiosity and love of adventure had me in the last school year to encourage them to draw me a thing or two times with one of the Weasleyzwillinge operations - Fred, George, or both alternately I could not tell - but that was absolutely nothing compared to this meeting yesterday with loose winter sky. It was fucking the most amazing happiest moment of my life so far. That one kiss seemed to change the world. I was confused, was excited, and then again be confused about my excitement. How could someone I knew only recently, this enormous Emotional upheaval triggered in me?
My tongue pressed repeatedly to Cedric; away I knew I was far too violent and pushed for more than it should do a well-bred, at least reasonably virtuous girl of my age . I swear on my mother's bruised heart, a few minutes later would not louder voices and laughter rang out, had Cedric Diggory everything I may have. I would have given up entirely to him, the number of snow and ice cold I would have been complete care. The emergence of the little group of 1.klässlern gave me back what I had given up voluntarily: control. I had just been on the best way to imitate the mistakes of my mother and love, desire, desire to put on self-protection. Dodged, is not it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment