9th
Catfight
"I'ma sexmachine, ready to reload ..."
"We have lied to him," said Zorunn interrupted and Deljla it when you keep singing what the other sailors in the barge were really grateful.
"So what? You lied to me! "
" What? No, I did not! "
" You go to the marines, there's nice uniforms and we can travel together! " mimicked Deljla Zorunn after.
"It's true," defended himself annoyed Zorunn.
"The uniforms are a bitch!"
"Why? Red suits you but excellent, "grinned Zorunn. Deljla poked with tip of the sword on the floor of the boat around "But she is so clumsy," she said defiantly.
"Is it not," replied Zorunn.
".. and the cylinder is also stupid," said Deljla.
"Whom you anyway Never," said Zorunn bored.
"So what?" Said Deljla angry "I always wanted to be lieutenant times! And now you have your own boat, what do I have? A couple of chimps corporal who want to not even listen to me right! "
" Well, Navy lieutenant would have determined do not like them, takes a higher authority. "Zorunn regretted the sentence she had really said automatically immediately. Deljlas face took on a very pale color and Zorunn hateful looked at.
"You imagining so much better than me to be just because you have such a damn boat!" She exclaimed furiously so that the sailors exchanged the pulls behind her startled gaze. Even with the position Zorunn was not quite satisfied.
"I'm sorry I have not geme-..."
"Of course you mean it! But I have also heard how you have it drummed into the cadet to be authoritarian because he would otherwise feed fish, you're really in love with your sermons, do you? " Zorunn had dropped the word morality sermon never said toxic.
"You're just jealous" come to the right that was the point. Deljla was jealous of Zorunns uniform, on their own. Authority, scope, to the admiring glances they drew on the street is always on, even by other women and even on their bifurcated over which they had always made it fun. And at that moment Deljla Zorunn hated with all my heart.
0 comments:
Post a Comment