Previous Chapter
here
Friday 28 December
With his head banged on a table: 11 times (would have occurred even more frequently, had me worried classmates prevented), chocolate pudding stains on my never worn, beige sweater: 8 (Do not laugh to be brought, while I eat), letters received 1; receive gifts: 1; emotional chaos: Very, very big
07:04 clock in the tree house
Waah, tired! I do not want to get up! I'd rather stay here and cuddle me to be Cedric. He is so nice and warm and smells terrific. Wonderful. Why do I have slept in Cedric's arms? Yesterday, after I have laid his cards, I was totally by the wind and terrified. (Once again). I was all care, I just wanted to make sure as soon as possible to Cedric and myself that he is doing well. I sent him a message, after which we met at the oak. In the tree house I'm like him around the neck and was promise him know that not I let him something will happen. In the end he was the one who comforted me (although he had no idea why I was so wound up) and I played again speaking confused wreck. Cedric has drawn me to his chest and was totally loving. He then brought me to the upper floor, where we settled down and curled up on the pillows. I kissed him again and he could not be close enough. Maybe I was even attacked him, he would have not prevented it gently. Cedric told me to try to sleep, he would stay with me and fits me. The best thing about being with Cedric is that I really feel secure and protected. He is like a safe haven to which I can escape me when it's stormy.
Oh, there is a letter grade dropped out of my diary. Is that Janice has brought me yesterday by my father. Even read.
later 5 minutes ...
Hi sweetie
I should ask you, when Amos can expect your answer.
Your mother says hello. The new house is fantastic and even has a basement. We might try again to brew whiskey fire.
pass up on, Dad
Oh holy shit, I've completely forgotten
! (Or repressed?) Must immediately look into the dormitory and the letter from Mr. Diggory! But before that leave a message for Cedric ...
10:29 clock in the Gryffindor common room
I left behind So a message for Cedric, I told the him that I'm just going to get breakfast and then ran like a fool in my dorm dug, the box of the collected letters from under my bed and examined the two out of Mr. Diggory. Trembling and evil knowing I opened the first and began to read aloud from it (since we started with Romeo and Juliet, I constantly read everything out loud - some teachers find this not at all acceptable Brown, her. should read the chapter in the Pacific, blah, blah, Motz, grumble )
Dear Miss Brown
In fact, I received your letter with mild surprise - but have you thought differently, I was sitting not in a comfortable chair, yet I allowed myself a glass of wine. I have just returned after a long day at work in the ministry (I am in a very high position, you must know) to go back home and wanted to pursue my research regarding the> Do yourself a fire! \u0026lt;Project I found your letter on the kitchen table. With a sample of the unfinished, fire-brewed whiskey, I sat down in the winter garden and read me curious By your letter.
surprise with a light, I read of your accusation, I would Malcolm nonsense into his head - not to veer off the truth, I can say with good conscience that my good friend to many, Jue NGST happen to be responsible for catastrophes. I had not come to mind in a dream to touch the roses of your mother too with a finger tip!
(Yes, of course, always blame the others.)
terms what my clever Cedric - Thrives my son continue to be so magnificent, I have everything to die a happy man - I must unfortunately inform you that soon he will neither prove nor Miss Chang the honor to place the marriage vows. We have created him for a five-year plan, which it unfortunately does not allow to marry early, but I would agree to schedule you for the next five years, if this is possible.
(never mind I hire me back?) Cedric, as soon as he is a big shot in the ministry, use a secretary can and I am confident that you are qualified for this work quite . (If an assistant is there to not know anything to have, then sure.) Her father, Malcolm good to sing praises about you countless white - like me proud of my Cedric am, Malcolm is proud of his daughter. I am sure you are a decent, intelligent young woman and lay near you, also to create a five-year plan - according to Malcolm, you have in this regard has not been initiated. If you have any questions, I set myself a like when respondents are available. Malcolm's family, including my family.
a side note, your name is in Cedric's letters often striking - you give him tuition, I understand this correctly? Did not think that my Cedric would ever need - especially since he will still win the Triwizard tournament soon now - but I enjoy the fact that he will apparently a very helpful teacher has found.
I have allows you to send a second letter in half a dozen samples of instant fire whiskey, the Malcolm and I have been brewing for some time.
(In the second letter actually put six flat plastic bags filled with a golden-brown powder. Ha. Cedric's father sends me to touch hard liquor! Wow, okay ... that might still be interesting.) you do it only with hot water to pour and finish is excellent, the drink! Why do not you ask Cedric whether he would also cost? But wait until the next weekend off, otherwise could Cedric am Folgetag unkonzentriert sein im Unterricht – dies könnte seinen ganzen Fünfjahresplan durcheinander bringen, und das dürften Sie auch verhindern wollen. Bitte erzählen Sie ihm nicht, woher Sie die Proben haben, ich will nicht, dass er sich ein falsches Bild von mir bildet. Nach der Verkostung des Feuerwhiskys, könnten Sie mir doch mit Sicherheit einen Testbericht schicken?
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Amos Diggory
P.S.: Cedric würde gut daran tun, sich in 10-15 years, a brave Gryffindor to take a wife. I did then and as you can see, is a gem of a son were there.
was completely speechless for a few minutes, but then pulled me together and set about to bring the advertised breakfast in the tree house. When I saw the rope ladder up and into the interior of the tree house, climbed inside, Cedric was already awake and had, yawning and rubbing his eyes, set in a chair by the fireplace. He saw me coming ... and smiled. I was really heavy heart, I had still his gloomy Future in mind. But then the smile, the smile of the sleepy, but Cedric's living in this world ... What is cruel and cold that it will rob me of this sight? What does all the happiness and satisfaction, Cedric makes me feel close to rob? I stumbled and dropped the basket with the morning drop to the ground, Cedric rushed induced immediately and grabbed my shoulders.
"all" is fine, I stammered and forced me to grin. Yes, the moment is still one of these - only for even how long? "I'm just a little wobbly on his feet, because today I did not have any pudding." Cedric seemed not entirely convinced, but nodded and led me to the seats. "Then we should lose no time, and let you take your drug." "Can you take yourself too?"
"Uh ..." Cedric ran red. Hihi.
"Say" I wanted it while we ate breakfast, discreetly respond to the issue of five-year plan, "as you think, will become your life, we say, um, in the next FS ;? five years, "Can not even make his for so long is no place for me! Since I'm constantly thinking about how there with him and I could go on, and he has long been different before and has not even feel the need to inform me about it!
I 've got "so daring ideas, Cedric said, shrugging. "But I can not say whether in the end something will come of it." Aha. And whence
? "
" That'll learn you still ... " " I knew it! "I rushed up and threw my solution spoon at him. "Once you have your degree, you do an internship in Cambodia ... or so, will return after a year, draw a ackerst up in the ministry and four years to death, then until you get a job at the American magician President! When you wanted to tell me? If I have a crush on you so stupid that I breathe without you can not even? Or if I have saved you - well, much more can save - and life with you finally want to enjoy right? Or "
" Lavender, "he interrupted me emphatically wiped his hand back the chocolate pudding from his pants and bent over to me with a sigh. "What are you talking about again?"
I'm talking about things that thou wilt not utter, "
" You could "breathe without me," he said softly. "Always." "
" No, I again spoke defiantly, his face close to mine. "At the moment, maybe it would work very closely, but in a few months, probably within a few weeks ... I breathe ... I find totally unnecessary anyway. Do you think so? You breathe and breathe and breathe, But there is absolutely nothing out here, than when it's cold, maybe because you can breathe on wheels and with the least fingers which draw, but otherwise this whole Atmerei merely annoying and ... "
"You babble."
"I do not brabbl, not a piece I brabbl, I never brabbl," I babbled on. "But if I can not breathe, can I ever live? I find it absolutely ...
unfair that you go away so soon from me, leave me and you have to do with stupid, rigged chicks from the ministry that will always throw a clear eye, bend down low in front of your nose and always> Huuuch, now is me again what fell into the cut ! say '. I will never be stupid in this Ministry and no matter what your father says, as anyone Assistant I am good nothing, "
" My father? "
" I had only had problems so, I imagine the next three school years without you, because I did not know that you are completely booked for five years and I never will never come to visit. Do you have time to write letters? Oh yes, certainly, but not created at the stupid Lavender, for when your plan was, I was still not important enough to also claim a place in your life! If I'm very lucky, I have after these five years just the opportunity to shake your hand, but that's it already! Damn, Cedric, you're completely stupid and in general, "
My speech flow was stopped abruptly as Cedric pulled me towards him and shut my mouth with his lips. I mumbled a few seconds more perplexed why almost bit him in the lower lip and was able to finally drop right for a moment. Without interrupting the kiss, I crawled on the armrest of my chair over to Cedric when I greedily tore him to me. (Yeah ... I should not always be so rough. On the other hand, Cedric did not protest, hehe) His hand moved from my neck on the back, down to the hem of my blouse. His fingers gently touched the piece of exposed skin - unfortunately tenderly to . It tickled horribly and I just could not contain myself. I solved my lips from Cedric, burst into loud giggles and squirming under Cedric's hands really.
"Something wrong?" He asked, puzzled, stroking his fingers, probably unconsciously, still my skin. "Nei-no," I roared. Waah. Though does not set the world and a great moment to break something, I get up to
it. But why he holds me like even when I was a porcelain plate or a balloon that could burst any second? He can tuck in all right. Will I finally yes. 100% Cedric.
He looked at me thoughtfully and finally stopped me durchzukitzeln. (What I could very well be out of tune, as Cedric's hand that tickles me, is still better than Cedric's hand resting on the armrest of his chair and do not affect me. It can make me just not right.) "How do you get the idea at all, I would to see how that was?, Cambodia want to go?"
everyone "knows that a Our school makes very good on the resume, especially one in Cambodia, where one tries to put the still ongoing goblin riots to an end. "Bringt.mich.um! By Hermione's morbid desire to share their knowledge everywhere incredibly long to pass incredibly annoying lectures to their fellow man, I know now something to report on political events in the magical world! To some extent ...
"The goblins in Cambodia but have actually caused quite a commotion, but, uh, found the recent riots at the 1893 end."
"What are already 100 years? Already, a new uprising could begin "note to myself: never again talk of insurgency. And goblins. Prefer to keep all the fold and mouth open only for nourishment, and of affection.
"Even if" Cedric sighed, "given the fact that I have absolutely no intention to do my best for an apprenticeship at the Ministry plays does not matter. And actually, you know this very well. "
"Where then?" I snapped. "Even I can not read everything from the stars,"
"Do not look to the stars, in your memories ."
Aha. So I scoured my hard not dead brain cells, reflected back and forth, what did my head, the stars had remained hidden and slowly came to the conclusion that I - will marry a man who - in 10-15 years I love and envy me all around the world, having but unfortunately the habit of absolute, even babbling nonsense makes no sense. But then there was loud bang, boom washed, washed, and an interview last October, led by the Black Sea, squeezed himself back into my memory. Cedric will not be Fudge Junior! Ha! want to teach
"You!"
"Exactly," he said, nodding. Cedric pushed me down on his lap and started in front of the fireplace and starting to run. "I wanted to tell anyone yet. I still do not know if it works, but if, then ... " "Yes?"
"Each year, Hogwarts takes on students as interns, who was present while studying the lessons of various subjects and in between taught himself over and over again."
"Hmm. Those weirdos who do not manage to keep the class under control, eating all external to the teacher's table and sit no longer come out of the slime. "
Cedric gave me an angry look. "I wants for the 95/96 of new school year ... Spinner
be. "
" Haha, jaa ... whaaat? "Before all the enthusiasm I jumped at Cedric ado. He could catch me with difficulty, and while I clapped screaming - his head is between my hands - he staggered concern. By a hair we were plopped into the fireplace. I would be interested even if I smell like chocolate when I'm burning up.
"You stay here," I cried out enthusiastically. "Here! Here with me! You do not go to Cambodia! You do not marry Ministry Tussi! "
" My, ouch, head, ouch! "
Without really bad conscience, I heard on the gossip and kissed loved his aches and pains. It soon became a deeper, more intimate kiss that ... hmm ... could for my taste may persist much longer, and because Cedric had to carry me forever, he did not have the chance again to me tickle. Stupid manner, his powers disappeared sometime (Please a Quidditch player, I really would have expected more stamina!) so I had to get back on my own feet. Hmph. Cedric pointed my pouting right and steered me back into a mischievous grin of the chair, where he curled up, close to me, began loudly to distribute tender kiss on my neck. Happy sigh, I buried a hand in his hair and clutched me with the other fixed on his shoulder. And then I said something that you should give me the> stupidest-statement-the-most-inappropriate moment Award '.
"Do not you find, in Phills swings kissing such a strange touch of nostalgia with?"
Buy Cedric broke from me and saw me, an indefinable expression on his face, distances to. "I still have it never" kissed, he finally said without any emotion.
Waah! I idiot! Why the hell I had the theme Phill bring to the table? While I lose touch with Cedric piece by piece, my mind and in a sphere perfect bliss drift! Yes, exactly, because it must be! Not accustomed myself to conduct five minutes a piece like a normal person, it was in my body a short circuit and dazed by love I could command the next bubble over my stupidity did not stop in time!
Me neither. " ... Not often laugh. "Nervous. Tortured whimper. "He kissed me and ... and actually I did not want to."
"No ... no, that's not it, "said Cedric. I mean, what right do I have to want to determine about your life? "
" I already want a little bit, "determine your life, I admitted sheepishly. Mostly, of course, his love life.
The approach put a smile on his lips. "I want to be part of it, yes. I want ... to be considered when you make plans. But ... there is nothing to me if and how many times have you kissed Phill. I just wonder, why do you want now talk about Phill. This is irritating .... "He rubbed his upper arm discomfort, and devoted his attention to the wooden floor. Did I, you know what went wrong? I kiss you, you laugh, I kiss you, you are familiar with the idea for Phill. " He seemed so here is a right. As Seamus. Oh God, there it is again, my Jungend hormone-Bla-Bla-disease! I ... I want my Mommy! You should antanzen in place at Hogwarts and do what she has done well at the Christmas Ball: Unwanted suitor away from me and put on their chest, so I can devote my full attention quietly Cedric! On the other hand ... neither Phill Seamus were still in the tree house and still thought the stupid Lavender, a small selection of potential lovers is not that bad.
"You were doing nothing wrong, I replied firmly. I hope he does not want to return the favor and begins at the next meeting to talk about the oh so soft lips of the waterfall. Ugh.
Yes. We should probably return to the castle. "
No! Let us stay! Let my stupid Phill-slip forget and pretend as if we lived in a fairy tale! Phill I do not care! Seamus I do not care! I will not leave me from you ... But I just nodded.
soon as we got down from the ladder, I broke from him, muttered a vague> bye "and ran to Funny Bunny. First they wanted to be frozen out in the freezing cold, but when I threatened to burn down the shack her otherwise, were directed to their slacker-Bunny-ears and they granted me reluctantly Admission. In the porch of her palace at first I did not really know what I was looking at all there. Rumheulen? My frustration at Funny-Bunny Shopping miss? FB I took off the decision by my legs with her hocus-pocus to force, determined to drive a high double door, which had struck me until then before. The doors opened and I was stunned enough to forget for a few minutes all the men problems. Before me lay a huge, beautiful bright room, ranged with windows up to the high ceiling, crystal chandeliers and a gold ground, over which an elaborate, black-white Pattern of marble tiles moved.
"Never be" without decent banquet hall, said FB. "My mother loved to hold large parties and balls."
"You were a mother?" I asked stunned.
"I still have. What do you think, as I might otherwise have to be born? "Um, born? Actually, I've always imagined until then, monster hands like FB just fall from heaven, or are the result of over bred cuddly rabbits. "But my mother has now no longer have the time to use their own ballroom yet. She has lived for more than two years in a human in the south of Italy. "
" Oh. Um missing, you know her? "Was unfamiliar, exceptionally lead to even a meeting with FB, that is not dominated by my worries. Yikes. My pet is actually her own life.
"I am in telepathic connection to it," she replied and hopped into the middle of the room. "Unlike me, she has not always problems with their people."
"your man? Moment is intended to mean that mean I'm
your man? Paah! You are my
pet , " " Do not be silly, FB replied tartly. "Of course I'm not your pet. A Cimilangdongus Primpilidasus is far more than a man. "
" Tell a rabbit named Funny Bunny. "
"This name I carry only as long as I'm with you," she said angrily. "I was baptized in the name Yamelle Bedunne. Bedunnes We are highly respected. "Sure. Probably they are royal or so, pff. Must necessarily inform me in detail about Cimky-Pimkys.
"All right, Yama-blah.
And what brings you this ballroom now? You're always far too boring, just to really party! "
" How I envy my mother but for her people ... "
"I did! Heard"
" And the house-elves, "I added hastily, as a clever example Elfe.R. Member is expected.
's right, and the house elves. Too bad that in the Black Sea living Asrai can not come. It is always such a pleasure to talk to a Asrai a little chat. "
" Absolutely. "Höö? "What is a Asrai?"
"not can not because anything more in class?" She muttered darkly. Learning can only learn who will! I am not wise? "Invitations have already been written. I would be grateful if you could ensure that each inhabitant receives. "
I should I talk to the teachers? "I asked indignantly. Enough but that they miss me, five days a week trolls. "Be glad, I send" not up in the Forbidden Forest, she said, eyes rolling. "I want you that without exception handing each an invitation. And if you do not mind, I transfer you the responsibility for the design and decoration of the ballroom. "
pity that Parvati is on vacation. If you determine an awful lot Fun, to let off steam with the streamers and balloons. Without it, how does the whole job ... . But I can not do everything alone! Who's watching for that I am not with the Dekozeugs accidentally strangle?
clock 12:34 lunch
Waah! Everywhere idiots! I thought I could get rid of the invitations to New Year's Eve party at the same lunch, but eat no, half of the students and teachers prefer to hole up at a different time and in a place where I probably only after hours of search will be able to find!
Cedric loves to smile when I gave him his invitation. Seems as if the matter is already in the tree house again as good as forgotten. Sun was bad, it's not. And completely irrelevant. Then I just thought at a bad time to Phill, so what? Can happen to anyone again.
Oh, here comes post!
0 comments:
Post a Comment