7th
A real dandy
done Said. Fortunately, lived the young man is still in Port Royal, was heard but he travels a lot. Algernon was what was called a dandy. Gentleman through and through, only his clothes Zorunn was slightly strange. He was wearing a very tight skirt, including a fine silk shirt, plus a checkered pants, the below the knee in stockings passed, which ended in the buckled shoes somewhere. He had after all just extremely elegant and it fits him, that he is not overwhelmingly happy about Deljlas visit.
"Algy, how are you?" She asked nicely and pulled her cylinder.
"You already again, "he replied wearily. Deljla put his hat back on his head. She looked a moment into his apartment.
"Beautiful new apartment thou hast set up self?" She asked in a loose Plaudertonfall.
"I live here for 10 years."
"Oh. Well, anyway, we get down to business-... "
" You owe me money. "
" What? "Nodded"
Algernon. "Do you remember when we had ever met in St. Kitts? "
" No. "said Deljla. "Listen, you're a good mate of Tom Pullings, right?"
"There are about 245 pounds I think ..."
"Ellis said he would a colleague of yours ... "
" ... you at the time because I made a rather precarious situation rushed out to help ... "
" ... and we would need very urgent for a couple of officers ... "
"... you had not even needed to ask ... "
" ... so that we can run out in time for our orders to follow ... "
" ... I was just too nice ... "
" ... you know where I might find him? "
" ... In the Unicorn, which is still on the same street earlier. "
" Thanks, I think I owe you some money, right? "
0 comments:
Post a Comment