5th
If we had to choose ...
"Deljla," said the marines who stood guard at the door and was almost as red as his own uniform and stammered, "has given no last name .. . so I took nerve ... "but Commander Zorunns face lit up suddenly and she brushed her still short tunic smooth. The door opened and the color red dominated the captain suddenly lodging.
"Deljla, my dear! What a joy to see you, "called Zorunn profusely and the two young men shook hands warmly.
"How is that? Well, I hope! "Asked Deljla, the rule that officers respond only to questions actually never really noticed what was particularly good at staring otherwise Dinners ...
"Oh, yes, yes ... If you take the name of the ship apart ...", replied Zorunn shaking his head.
"Hm, I see ... Could not we change it? "
" No " Zorunn replied, shaking his head even more. "It's official and the paint is already on it."
"Oh, shame also. It will not take us seriously, I fear. "
" When the Rainbow is taken seriously we should very probably be ... He will be ... uh ... be ...?" Deljla waved, grammar in this story was also of no major importance.
"We should not trouble us so finally we are on things, "you said lieutenant grinned and pushed a grape that had taken them from Zorunns table to mouth. This smiled and said "We're above it all" and also took a grape. "Say, you had a proposal resulting in a first," Deljla thought for a moment.
"Do you remember the pretty blonde from Lady Witherlys party?"
"Yes, Jack Barrow, who also was promoted to commander and is sitting somewhere in India."
"He went to the merchant fleet?" Zorunn nodded.
"coward." Deljla said.
"Do you remember the with the blue eyes and black short hair?" Asked Zorunn. Deljla choked on a grape.
Zorunn grinned. "Yes I know," replied after some hesitation Deljla with red watery eyes.
"Where is the real?" Deljla was pretty pink around the cheeks and mumbled something not seen by 'new forever ... Patent ... Circumnavigation ... wherever ... '
suddenly brightened on her face.
"Hee, the guy who was so happy about his new patent yesterday!"
"Huh, who?"
"Yes, yes, yes, quite mb Bscher young lieutenant ... From the North Shore I think ... So I mean, he was there working as an assistant master in the pub yesterday and he celebrated with his friends, his neuerrungenes Patent ... What was the still the same ... Man, I'm so incredibly bad with names ... "
"Was anybody with you?" Asked Zorunn.
"Yes, Miss Miller and Ellis, Remember to Ellis Andra? But they had helped us so nice, at that time in Bath, as-... "
" Yes, I remember, "said Zorunn quickly to a year-long digression on all of their previous adventures prevent the most conclusion would probably have passed the black-haired blue-eyed lieutenant.
"This calls for a landfall," said Zorunn and ate the last bunch.
"Do we have time?" Asked Deljla, and looked a bit grumpy, because they liked grapes.
"The ship is ready, we could run with every tide, but we still officers ... Two lieutenants, a clerk, a carpenter ... "
" Okay, "said Deljla and smiled," Let's go pay a visit to Ellis, do you remember when we used to in Yorkshire ... ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment