Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pegasus Thermostatic Shower Problems

Hello Kitty for Beginners Chapter 7 - The greatest evil

Previous Chapter
here
Parvati does not necessarily grad and a Pizza Place when I rudely awaken just before midnight. She yawned a few times, trying to beat me with her pillow ko and scolds me a silly goose saublöde. Paah, what a nice girl friend! This would I do know God even better than at this time to play matchmaker. But it expects this to me? No! Instead, she refuses but actually to leave the bed.

"Lavender, you say to me now
immediately, what the hell!"

"Just come with, then you see it!"

"The hell am I gonna do!" hisses at me. "Lately, you are much twisted than usual!"

"Okay," I steer a sigh. "You have received a letter yesterday, is not it?"

"Yes. Hey! How do you know that? "

" TZZ, I know about everything that you withhold me. And I thought we were best friends! But apparently I'm not good enough you have and you want nothing to do with me. "I lower my eyes in mock frustration, I turn away from it and wait a few seconds. One, two ...

"Oh I'm so sorry!" she exclaims. Ha, it worked! "I wanted to tell you, did not, honest! I was just so excited. Do you understand? Of course, you're my best friend, forever and ever! "
" If I really am, then ... "


" Yes? "She asks expectantly ready to do everything I ask of her.
"... you pull up now, pretty. It's all about your mysterious
C., you know. "Pff. As if we both know who this C. Hihi.


Parvati turns over almost in an attempt to seize all their clothes at the same time out of the closet. One by one, they keep to himself, and thus considers himself in the mirror.

Oh wee.
"What do you mean, Red?" She asks. The so-called red is really bright pink, silk, has thin support her and goes to the floor. With a slit that goes up to her on the thigh. How it should be.
"Looks good," I lied. Well, Parvati sees this actually look really great. In general it can take as good as anything. Hmph. For a moment I consider myself to go either to still be around, but then I keep it on my faded gray baggy pajamas. I will anyway only be a few minutes outside of the dormitory, then I leave the lovebirds alone now.

at midnight Parvati has come. She quickly conjured up an enchanting updo and slapped some color in his face. In keeping with the dress. Along the way they absolutely want from squeeze me out, because what will happen exactly, but I consider close. Well, if need be, I can be silent as a grave!
In the 7th Stock arrived, I think in all directions on the lookout. Hopefully Cedric is not here yet!
"Wait there, I would at Parvati and she turns good addition to the tapestry of Barnabas, while I was on the opposite wall and down three times to go. I want a room that will open again only when the person is found to have come closer , I think hard. I want a room ... After the third time I open my eyes and expectant am delighted that it actually worked! In the wall is now a broad, massive door is recessed. I throw it open and clean look. Inside, a log fire burns on a small table in front of it a couple of candles, more light is not. But a big, cozy bed. Perfect! "Come here, par-"

"I HAVE YOU!" I'm going to brutally attacked from behind. I lose my balance and stumble through the open Door into the Room of Requirement. My attacker gets tangled in my legs, losing the ground under his feet and landed awkwardly on me.

Rummy!
The door is shut and locked. Oh. My. God. "Parvati," I scream. With a strong kick, I release myself from whom-and-always jump to my feet and look for the door, which would then of course totally destroy film ripe with a practiced karate trick to the freedom to go. But there is no door. Nowhere! "Shit! Shit, shit, fucking shit! "
" You must become completely crazy, "I would be approached. Oh no. NO.
"Cedric?" I ask with beep voice and dare not turn around. Please, please, dear God almighty chocolate, let it be in no case Cedric Diggory! Hannah Ball, the monster of Loch Ness Monster Kings Clown There, everybody, but not just Cedric!
"No, the Pope" is the answer. Relieved, I sigh and tell me to turn to the Pope. Hey, wait.
"liar," I yell. "You're not the Pope!" This Bastart! How can he be? First, he wants to kill me and then he is also still the head of the church in the dirt!
Cedric pulls the eyebrow - oh, sexy - and snorts quietly. "Of course I am not the Pope. What the Pope should also search for just at Hogwarts? "
" Since there would be thousands of reasons, "I hiss.
"Oh? Call me one. " " Well, because ... he could come to save my soul! With all the psychopaths like you, with whom I deal every day needs, is the only logical! I ... I ... I'm a saint, dammit! "As if everything anyway terrible enough, this cursed Diggory also breaks into peals of laughter. "What's so funny?" I expect to know. "Of course, spinners as you can see the purity that dwells in me occupied, not, but - LISTEN TO LAST LAUGH"
"I knew not only that the general accepted definition of a saint has changed, "he brings out between more laughs.
"The definition has not changed at all!" I protest. I need to get out of here, quickly, immediately, before I get in his presence to the sinner. Well not that I was as concrete had planned, or something - please, i know? - And certainly not before I have to rid myself of my pajamas - even though the real McGonagall is uglier than a conventional elevator - but in theory could breath Cedric corrode my imaginary halo.
"Then have saints always broke school rules, letters sent under a false name?"
"Paah, the way you draw, it looks like I'm all only are fun. Moreover, if, then I Letters sent under false initials, not names. "
" Aha, "says Cedric. "So if you, as you claim, the reasons for your actions have, would you be kind enough to inform me about it?"
"Hmm, I know not, "I reply with folded arms. "Somehow, you're pretty rude and ..."
"Very well," he says. Hey! I wanted to grad Sun To do than I would have changed my mind and so on! "If in any case better if we find out how we get out here again."
My arm shoots up, and I do on I-crotchety-white-aaaalles Hermione. "Ask me, ask me!" I urge. "I know the solution" "Then out with it," Cedric asked, adding, not after I respond, acidified added: "Miss Brown." Muahaha . He knows my last name. Cedric Diggory is secretly obsessed with me, lalala. Although that is far from good! He is yet to Parvati! PARVATI! Certainly it has long sounded the alarm and brings salvation!
"Is not more important," I say. "Parvati is going to save us. She does this already. "
" Par-who? "
"
Parvati "
" Never heard of. "Uff. Idiot.
From Diggory pissed I let him stand in the room and headed for the sofa. Unfortunately, there is too great to think I could take it only for me to complete because it was of routes and trails nothing. Cedric joined me within seconds, sits far away as possible from me. What, I'm now about leprosy or something? The other day at the lake but it has also identified yet, I almost sat on his lap! And my Hello Kitty T-shirt, he was great anyway. Espite nies. Pollen allergy in motion. Cats are certainly a secret fetish of it. Ugh.
"What now is the matter now?" He asks, annoyed. "You pull a face, but you would disrupt the smell of my socks. "
" I only thought of your grad Katzenobsession "I explain. "How is that? Do you only Hello Kitty, or maybe - yuk yuk, yuk - and cats in general, "
" You're sick, "he is and looks at me in disgust.
"Paah says the guy who kisses the cats!"
"What are you talking about? I have never, never
kissed any cats! "
" Again a lie, get caught! Two weeks ago, you rumgeknutscht with my Hello Kitty T-shirt, you can not deny it! " " Damn, I sneezed! "
I gasp for breath outraged. "You have said the V-word?"
"Verd?"
"Psst!"
"You say constantly damn!" Crap. So the Pope will never, ever come to save my soul. Damn. Waah! Oh God, I say damn apparently actually permanently! Ahh, again!
"You have bewitched me," I accuse. "What do I do now?"

"Rent Less nonsense," suggests Cedric. Paah, cunning Meier.
"I am never in nonsense," I pout. "I am ... "
" A saint, I've got it figured. Well, Brown St., remember what you do now? "
" Well, wait for rescue, of course! "
" And how long should we wait? Until our bleached bones are? "
" Hmm, not quite so long, "I determine seriously. Would be stupid. "Do you have a clock?" Cedric pulls in his left sleeve of his cloak little high. Hach, Quidditch players have always been incredibly strong arms. Lavender think so not on it ... no, Cedric is taboo, taboo, by a three-U, so taboo it is! And he looks soo great eh not. Waah, whom I will not fool it? Cedric, slash Sahneschnittchen, Diggory, is wonderful. Purely external. "Okay," he says, "I suggest we wait for an hour, and then you tell me how we get out of here!"

Well, at least pupils he shocking me through until I come across with the solution. Wait a minute means that about, he enjoys the situation? Has he perhaps even written to them, with me being trapped inside here? I finally had ever suspected that he leaves me. Uff. I must expel him as soon as possible again! The Parvati would break the heart. Again!
"Listen to me once," I'll start loving and very gently. "I know what's going on in your head. But that is never what. You must know I am a lesbian .... "So would that clear enough to have been.
"The ... is good for you. Yes. Do you have a girlfriend? "
" So what do not you ask a lady! "Zero manners, boy. "Let's talk about something else. Rubber ducks. Do you have one? "
" rubber-what? " " You always pure-blood-drenched, "I mumble.
"I'm not spoiled!"
"No, not at all. And you are also popular, of course. And certainly not handsome. "
" You find me handsome? "Asked Cedric. Then his expression darkened. "Does that mean I work for you ... feminine?"
"What should I
with women?" I ask confused. Oh. The! Of course. "I mean, even if you were a woman ... never! But a few others think you look good. So I thought this "haram.
silent for a while and we both stare into the fire in the fireplace. I do not think it could have been worse. Besides, Parvati does not save us
and we need to get closer to get out of here. Yes, that would definitely
worse. Bombastic bad. The absolute worst case scenario. The biggest problem of all times. But as far as it will not come. Parvati has as helpers the Gryffindor hero complex by birth, she does not leave us here to rot. And if it is your own fault, I am finally lay hands on her future husband. I'm not omnipotent after all - just turn damn near. Damn, damn already said.
"You know," Cedric begins quietly in minutes. "I'm more than that, more than ... popular and handsome."
"Oh, I know already that you're a cat lover spinner."
"Haha," growls Cedric. Until today I did not think that you can growl a laugh. Interesting. "You are by far the oddest girl which I have ever met. "
" Thanks. "
" This was not a compliment. "
" If I were a cat, & rsquo ;.'s been one "
Cedric sighs. "At least I do not stick with Cho stuck here."
"Do not pretend you would not give anything for her and me to share this moment together. Probably you would long since floating on the couch fornication. "
" fornication ", snorted Cedric. "With every second you're inclined."
"I say thank you now or do I throw up in the chimney?" "Uh, strike me just yet on the arm. "What, should I touch those wonderful arm? No, Lavender, thou shalt beat
not touch! Sado Maso games so too.
"We will work with every second of perverse, "I reply. Ha! "I'm not a dominatrix for you to play, forget it!" "Have I ever asked? No, rather not answer that. "Cedric leans back, looks at me with schräggelegtem head. "So what's all this here? The candles, the sofa, the fireplace? Who did you want to seduce? Oh, I understand ... "He understands what? Höö? What I do not peil? "This Parvati, am I right?" "WHAT?" Deep breath, girl. "Neither I nor will I ever plan to pounce on my best friend! This was indeed meant for Parvati, but not for me. "
" For Parvati and whom? "Sure, that makes him the curious. Fits the profile of a pervert. "Do not be stupid. For Parvati and
up of course! " Cedric stares at me. Again. Simply will not get enough of me. Or he thinks when he looks at me, to my Hello Kitty T-shirt? "I understand not. "
" Because you are hollow in the head, that's why. What do you think actually know what these letters do? Or why you come here today to do? "
" Uh, so, "he hemmed and hawed. Well come on! "The one with the letters. At first I thought this Pansy Parkinson Slytherin gets out after me again. "Okay, now I'm sorry for the lad. Must be terrible to, Parkinson's disease have a stalker. "And today ... I hid behind a statue, because you came at a time. You follow me all the time anyway, so it has not surprised me big time. But ... who the hell is Parvati? " I've never met is someone who can not remember Parvati. Parvati, the beautiful, the strong one. In our year and it is at least half of the boys died without mercy, even a few of the girls - and no, I
not belong with them. For the record, I am only temporarily camouflage lesbian. "Parvati's your future." Cedric solidifies. Probably needs time to digest this wonderful revelation. "But maybe you should take care, that they will never meet your father. She believes he is dead "Lalala. The remains long speechless. "Do we ever talk about the bridesmaids dresses? I know that you usually discuss with the bride, but since we are stuck here and have all the time, we could but ever start Planerei. Personally, I tend to delicate shades of lilac and ... "
" Stop! "Interrupts me Cedric. "You tell me now in place, what this is all about," Oh, I will not. With my sentimental I try to view it weichzukochen puppies, but Cedric is hard - from top to bottom through training - and continues to insist. So I add me and tell the whole story. Starting with Parvati's unrequited love for Harry Potter, the love of it arose waiver on my part, the plan to get her dream man simply to make them happy simply to be the best best friend in the universe. When I'm done - it ends with me umrammt a boorish Wicht - is reflected in Cedric's eyes a mixture of disbelief, have fun and impatience. "So you've decided to twist the facts and two people who have never changed a word in their lives together, come what may marry off to each other. "
" Well actually ... "
" Lavender " "Well, sort of does that already. But I know
simple that you belong together. " " Therefore it makes you, her best friend, and me, but I'm supposed to be her dream man in here to rot. "
"not spinning around, we have her a Hours given and it is still a lot left! " " Three minutes. "
" Three minutes, ten eggs and a nest full of bats. What do you quassel there? " " In three minutes, the hour after, "Cedric says expectantly. "Then you will me whether it fits or not, have to tell you how we get out on my own back here."
Lavender giggles hysterically. Giggle. Giggle. Oh God, I'm totally in a fix.

0 comments:

Post a Comment