Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Watch Purgetory House Online

Deljlas Chaos Chronicles - 17

17th

Physical Facts

GALAB sighed. "What's the problem, girls? Where's the Atlantic crossing? Before your creditors and the police can protect you before I can and as long as you had to not stay on the mainland ... "
"And murmured to the ex ...", Deljla broke off, however, because Zorunn went up to her and pressed her hand in the documents. Deljla flew over the order shortly.
"I do not want to Portsmouth! Can not push someone else blocking service? "Zorunn said reproachfully.
"'The Others' are already ahead of Spain, Sweden, Italy, on the Nile, in Alaska ..."
"Alaska?" Interrupted Zorunn.
"Joa, Alaska and Greenland, in the case that Napoleon us from behind to attack the North West Passage. Ingenious idea of Admiral bonding. A genius, this man .. "said GALAB.
"You are the not in India?" Asked Zorunn.
"Japanese, the East Indies." She corrected GALAB.
"Ah. Nice and warm here. ", My Zorunn.
" Jap. "
"...", Zorunn cast a reproachful glance at GALAB.
"... What?"
"This is it also nice and warm, "came Deljla Zorunn to help.
"Oh, children, it's just a holiday trip to England!"
"No it is not, it is a tiring trip, and several stressful days in the side streets of a stinking, rainy city in England. "contradicted Zorunn.
"You know you you can not resist my command? Finally, I am Rear Admiral and you "sighed Zorunn.
" Commander And only you staying here? "Asked Deljla.
"Height?"
"Well here in the Caribbean"
"Yes." GALAB said, stifling a grin but brave.
"This is so unfair!" Deljla said, disappointed. GALAB stood up, sighed and walked to the front window. He thinks for a while and then said in a much more confidential tone
"I think the young Mr Harwood has in recent weeks got too much sun." Zorunn and Deljlas brightened mine on.
"I think a bit of English rain will do him very well, give me the stupid piece of paper." But instead of returning the order, the two jumped and shouted GALAB to the neck with a lot of sowing down but really only the five words "thank you" "you're the greatest" included.
"Ha-hmm," he said to get rid of the couple. The radiated happiness.
"Well then we'll see what I do with you. You wanted to complain to you yet? " The smile instantly vanished. Deljla threw an uneasy glance at Zorunn, hoping to bring them so to speak.
"So ... a Neunpfünder works, sometimes not. "confessed Zorunn.
"Sometimes?" Wondered GALAB.
"Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays?"
"Aha. Strange. "
" Indeed. "
" And the others? "
" The other what? "
" The other nine pounder. "
" You mean the other. "
" What about the others? "
" We have only 9 pounder. " GALAB looked more surprised than bargain. "How many?"
"Eleven and a half ... So twelve, "said Zorunn corrected.
"My face!" Cried GALAB, already half-amused. "If I Ringel not available 10 minutes would have seen with my own eyes, I'd you do not remove it. The ship can carry this weight but impossible! "

" Can not she? "Asked Zorunn aghast.
"Well it surely seems to be on oversized tubes, ha-hmm" Deljla grinned Zorunn but did not find it at all funny.
"Such a small ship can carry as big guns impossible, no, do not do that. Take carronades that are much easier. How the hell are you to now come forward? "
"No idea," said Deljla, which now stood at GALAB table and plastered his grapes. managed to "Ask Pullings." GALAB it at the last moment a pejorative "Women ..." to suppress.
"So carronades, girls. I give you this but my Swedish bronze 12 pounder. I got given the gun by a Swedish yacht anno '94, when I saved a niece of the king. Since then, the gun is called Princess Sophia. I drill itself every night in her around to make it even more precisely ... I mean, I drill the barrel of the gun made from fine, ha. hmmm. " Deljla Zorunn giggled but not looked too thrilled, even downright critical.
"A Swedish 12-pounder?"
"A legendary Swedish 12 pounder," said GALAB.
"What else?" Asked Zorunn.
"Um ... I can give you 10 more 12-pounder carronades. "
" 12 ", certain Zorunn.
'12 and Sweden? "
" Jap. "
" Why ...", Deljla began, but then had to cough vigorously, because she had choked on a grape.
"Why what?" Zorunn asked impatiently. wanted Deljla coughed and turned red, but recovered just in the moment where GALAB rush to her aid.
"Why do not we take Sophia as a rotatable rear cannon?" Zorunn Deljla looked aghast at "Since when do you know what a rotatable rear cannon?"
Deljla shrugged "Now and then comes over me's simple." Zorunn liked the idea.
"All right, 10 carronades and the cannon." She said.
"Very good." GALAB said and sat down at his desk to the documents the new things turn amended.
"But you have to pay attention to Princess Sophia. It is hot and fast bucks then. "He said casually, looking up, as Deljla began to giggle again," Um ... So do not shoot too quickly in succession. Because otherwise they make themselves beautiful yet broken the decks and she shoots inaccurate. "
" manage "said Zorunn and smiled happily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment