18th
Secrets
opened in the barge Zorunn the new order, while Hornblower struggling with the mail bag as he was hounded by Deljla.
"You all right?" Asked Deljla Zorunn. Zorunn the reading was still nodding.
"Yep, everything okay. So we get the 11 new pieces, I think that we should have up tomorrow, and then ... "
" What then? "Asked Deljla.
"Then we sail for the next six months officially Buccaneers of the Caribbean", said solemnly Zorunn Deljla were almost the last grapes from the hand that she still had from GALAB fair.
"What, no, really? Wow, that's great, Oh man, the old man chuckled's really it! " Zorunn and laid aside the order. Then she looked Deljla a while, until she noticed and asked with his mouth full; "What are you looking at?"
"Well, the admiral has written something else ..."
"What?"
"Well ... He has entrusted to me ... know that .. So, if he is a new ship would get a ship of the line, for example ... "
" Tell it! "
" The fact that when I go to the rank of captain should have been reached, receiving Endymion am. "
" We would get the Endy ???!!!", Deljla cried enthusiastically. Zorunn smiled.
"Wow, this is what we must mean a lot to him if he would entrust us with Endy."
"Yes and like, I enjoy this offer as complete confidence ...", Zorunn began in dreamy tone.
"Yes, yes, yes," interrupted Deljla them. "Where are we sailing?"
"Where would you like for out?"
"From confidential sources, I happen to know that the Rainbow hang around somewhere off Florida Keys ... "
" Indeed, the Rainbow , you say? " Deljla nodded. "Confidential Source? "
" Um ... "
"..." "..."
" Florida Keys "asked Zorunn .
the Florida Keys. "Confirmed Deljla.
"Ma'am," Pullings greeted the commander.
"What's up?" Asked them.
"Is it true that we have taken courses at Florida Keys?"
"Aye."
"May I say something about it, ma'am?"
'Natural , of course, Lieutenant, drive away "nodded Zorunn..
"It is rumored among the team that a few miles north of the Keys a pirate fortress."
"Soso. And under whose rule is to be them? "
" I do not know, ma'am, but I'm all ears stopped. "
" Do that, sir, you do this, "said Zorunn" Oh yes, and Mr. Pullings? Pullings stopped and turned around "Please call Do not get me ma'am, Miss Commander or, if you please, I'm usually so terribly old. "she said and winked at the lieutenant.
By Deljla moment came on deck.
"What will become winked here?" She asked tartly. Zorunn shrugged "Nothing."
"Hat but not looked for anything! "Deljla replied defiantly.
"Deljla, please."
"How you treat your officers also plays a role for me", she is indignant.
"Deljla ..."
know "what? I do not care, but do what you want, I'm on A * beep! * Past. "Deljla shouted and stomped angrily toward decline. Zorunn wondered if she should call her back to tell her what to say they (the lieutenant had told her yes again no chance given to it), but then decided not to do so. You would already know yet if it is so far ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment