13th
dinner, that's French for ... dinner.
"It was in the spring of 1776 -..."
" -77 ", corrected Zorunn Deljla who nodded thanks and went on "... when I was in Portsmouth ran something along the Docks. I was innocent 13 years old-... "
" 14 ", corrected Zorunn them again.
"So I was 14 years old when I met a group of young men. One of them was just promoted to lieutenant been. Now guess who it was! "
" Nelson said ...?", Zorunn bored.
"Yes! Ha, ha, ha! "Said Deljla cheerful and put his hand on the table as if she had just the punchline of the joke of the century ended. A few people at the table, shook her head, smiled politely but a little while. Duncan said "Ha! Nelson! There can be only one! "And agreed in Deljlas witha laughter, what brought Zorunn turn to laugh. Only Pullings looked somewhat modestly from the laundry, probably its quota would have been something of high spiritual. But Zorunn forgot to call him again and raised her wine glass material.
"To the lovers and wives," she cried imperiously.
"And for good lover," she added Deljla analogy tactless "And to the Fatherland and the King," called Zorunn undeterred solemnly.
"There can be only one!" Said McLeod.
0 comments:
Post a Comment