later 5 minutes ...
man, my head hurts. Stupid, stupid, stupid
! A letter and a packet of Parvati. After looking at the sender, I cried a little too excited, loud: "Oh, is that of Phill"
Cedric has laid aside his fork, meant that he had no appetite and is ready to rush . Great. And I am enjoying it ... but just to have got a package!
13:45 clock in the girls' dormitory the Gryffindor 3.klässlerinnen
I want to be bridesmaid!
Oh my God, I knew it! As soon as I leave you for a few days alone, you fall over her Hufflepuff our pretty boy! And I was not going to shoot photos! Stupid crap. I would have loved to been there.
(For all the friendship.? "I'm very glad it was not right next to us whether she is aware that she talks as if it were passionate release) goes if that way, you soon ü at all no time for me. Promise me you rumzutreiben not around the clock with your Spatzierer-sweetie, okay? Do not forget, I still need you to crack up my own Spatzierer-darling. Harry is so verpeilt! Throughout the Christmas ball I have to drop unique observations have winked, smiled and groped him in the chat pretended that I would be interested Quillsch, but nada! In the meantime, Ron and he, on the grounds that they would have to make fresh, even disappeared, and only an hour later turned up again! And me? I told my sister frustrated filled with punch and cursed the idiot who left out the alcohol! (If you put a few bags Instant fire whiskey for her aside.)
Would not your mother was, he had not even danced with me. And I had so many plans for after midnight. Hach. A walk in the rose bushes, romantic, because there is snow everywhere and we are alone, and at the same time exciting because every time we had caught and punished for violating school rules can be. Above us, a starry sky, fresh air, in which a touch of Christmas aromas ... If it resonates in me? I'm not nice to him, nice, smart and> cool \u0026lt;enough? Do I have to be really only in the Bludger Quillsch team? (bludger? If so, then they should be Schnatz, so did Harry has no choice but to devote his full attention as her.) No, it is located on Chang bitch! Gaah! Only two more weeks ... two weeks, and our serum is finally ready! As soon as we have them out of the way, Harry will finally notice that he simply had nothing better can happen, as my object of desire to be. Damn it, others would to fight for my favor! And say not now, you will always have what you can not have -
I can have it all! Oh crap, it is tearing their hair.
skiing is in itself quite nice. Great hotel and such. But the food, terrible! Always and everywhere you get biscuits and offered hot chocolate! Hello! Why not just dig a grave for me? Here Parvati Patil, is choking on its blemishes. Honestly, no man so much eats candy, as do the one here stuff in his mouth.
(Gebäck. hot chocolate. Hungry!)
Do not be frightened when I'm in a few days at Hogwarts, and I look totally disfigured. As a best friend are obliged to love me even with bad skin.
Your Parvati
Had I known that skiing is associated with delicacies in abundance, I might have gone with that. Although mean that Cedric and I have not been transferred to us kissing and cuddling in a tree house romp. Yes ... God, no, for all the chocolate in the world, will I miss not the last days. But why am I so ... oh, I do not know how to express it. Confusion. Uncertain. Thoughtful than me for good. If I am given the choice, Cedric or chocolate, or good grades Cedric, Cedric, or else a boy in the world - I would always choose me for Cedric. But at the same time ... I can laugh with Phill, have fun, feel comfortable, enjoy and be happy to share this moment with him. What is the difference? Why Cedric is for me a clear yes, and maybe just a Phill? Funny-Bunny knew Council determined, but with more than one> Find out who you are, 'she will not budge, yes. Stingy cattle. Then I leave it to be flat. I need not deal further with the issue Phill. A clean break that is what I need. And I will answer him, too. His packet was a letter from ... and maybe, just maybe.
love ...
... I'm sorry, I can not remember how I have to speak up now. The last time it was the incredibly long> Love Girl who can not do everything with it, but is all the more welcome and then also get away with it because it \u0026lt;unexpectedly ill, but that will not fit. (Hey, that he could remember that) we just Stay in Lavender, right?
love Lavender, I'm writing you because ... because it's necessary. Because I should do it and do so again should not, but want to do. Must. Yesterday I was ordered to to pay my Grandmother a single visit - cake by Bring mimic the exemplary grandchildren, each of their stories with 'Oh' and 'No! Really? So comment on something like that \u0026lt;- and how it is just her way, she wanted to know how I was in military school (she knew knowledgeable about magic, they Should that of the impact) is issued whether in my life everything is running as desired, and if I have finally stopped me to act like a mangy dog. What question has preoccupied them most: Have I found a girl with whom I stay longer than one night want? And also ... I have the might have been. (At this point, I was equally light and heavy heart) I'll be honest, I was not going to be longer than your hours. The rumors were circulating around and probably always will be circulated, I have been misled. We did not know you were a new adventure, a new challenge, one of many girls. (I was really destined to another notch in his bedpost to be ) But ... you stab out. What do you say what you're doing, how you behave. I am laughing with you and admittedly, even about you, and I forget that it is only for hours. That a new day a new adventure, a new challenge, a new girl promises. Suddenly I find myself, as I wonder when we meet again, again talk to each other, and find it increasingly difficult for me to not want to interfere in your life. I am beginning to seriously worry about your well-wishes, all discreetly put right what went wrong. Instead of looking after my own stuff, I fight with Cedric, because it annoys me so, he not understand that he is secretly Near to longs, not Cho. He calls me idiot, I call him idiot, he accuses me of wanting to play with your feelings, I accuse him of your feelings can not interpret them correctly. Alternately, I want you to find each other so it all finally comes to an end, and then again, that ye distance from each other and you go your own way. Ways that lead you to me. Maybe. I know that I have to offer in comparison to Cedric little that speaks to me. I can not promise that I, though certainly more than for hours, for longer The only time you want. At the moment my mind is too woozy from you. I'm trying to distract me from you by all means, do what I have done before you always, but at the end of the day I just consider again that I would rather have been with you. Nothing brings distraction, nothing brings peace. I have never done what is generally regarded as correct, only, after which I was and what I myself felt as right. But is that enough? Is this enough to you? I ... I will try. When I get back to Hogwarts, we can talk. We make a great day in Hogsmeade. Or in the kitchen, what you prefer. I ask only a chance. Let us find out, whether it could work.
I would like to give you something that is less daring, more than just a 'maybe', a promise the security and believe you can, I'm worth it, not to be ignored and forgotten . But my word would be a lie, the first is still true - or not. Yes, my letters are not the blockbuster that is also clear to me, but ... I think you understand. And you should count me, that I have voluntarily set apart with feelings. Because of you. If rare before. If I'm honest, I initially wanted to address very different. Apologize to you that I gave you nothing for Christmas, subsequently send you a gift and, incidentally mention that I like you. But at home waiting for me exactly the same problem as in Hogwarts: I wanted to come up with anything that you might like. So my carefully thought-out plan fell back into the water - but hey, my Grandmother, which otherwise always stubborn, grumpy and a bit cold, took place while I sat in silence before her, her romantic side and insisted to help me. Before the package open it, you need to know this: I have no idea what I sent you. My Grandmother is over 70, is on postage stamps, pickled herring and tea parties, and said that when she told me the package expressed in the hand, '... the real you is \u0026lt;convince them ... If you it does not want to open first, I can understand it - I was too cowardly to do it and have decided to take the risk blind. Either you will be put off final by me or my so-called> true \u0026lt;I can actually convince you.
... It would be nice if you would write to me. I will not return to Hogwarts in complete uncertainty.
Phill
What do I do now? How should I tell him that nothing can simply be from this? This is hell. Now I have to not only say no to Seamus, but also to Phill. Cedric's best friend. Oh God, what if the two fight again for my sake? It's like Parvati, Ginny, and their common swarm Harry - just the two, if any, long not so good friends like Cedric and Phill. I do not think the two quarreled themselves, least of all because of me! That's stupid. Last year I was just the girl that was snogs when one of the Weasley twins shoved frustration, and now have three boys interested in me! Can you believe it? Seamus, can form in my presence, not even normal rates, Phill, who likes me, but not sure if that's enough, and Cedric, the girls like to run in droves after.
DC this evening after dinner, I would rush to my dorm and Phill write back. I will gently tell him that I have absolutely no interest in him, that's also about friendship. The best way I write like Seamus, before he makes me a love confession before the assembled crew or a request.
Well, if I can take Phills gift at all, but not where I want to go to Hogsmeade with him or go somewhere else? I'm curious. Always wanted to know what Muggle give grandmothers Sun Hopefully Phill's true I'm not on a large glass of pickled herring, urgh.
I should probably discuss my problems with Ginny, where I'm already in their dormitory. Our Verita Serum is almost finished, that is, it must rest for now just a few weeks in a dark place, a bed of dried thyme branches. Myrtle was anything but thrilled when she learned that we leave your bathroom again, so we had to promise her that they come to visit you soon. I guess it's pretty lonely, as if spirit.
15:49 clock in the girls' dormitory "You will not be present" open, "said Ginny, after she had read Phills letter. Yeah, you should not continue to show letters and all, but my God, I was overwhelmed and needed urgent help! Also, I'm still Ginny taken the pledge to speak to anyone about the contents.
"But you're not a little curious because?" I whined. "I must not keep it so. Only a look see. " " And if something is that you really> believe \u0026lt;? Your feelings play rollercoaster anyway - do you really think can you take the more chaos, "
That was an argument for it?. On the other hand, what a gift the world could forget me Cedric ? Leave "I'm tough, I replied with conviction. "I am not so easily throw off track." Ginny laughed dry, so I peppered her unceremoniously into a pillow face. She still held the vials with the Verita Serum in the hands that it would almost fell to the ground.
"Pass it on!" Scolded them angry. Then she has the Verita Serum taken to safety and went off with another pillow at me. Ginny is the queen of pillow fights, I was dethroned. How frustrating.
I tried to foist the job with the distribution of invitations to Funny Bunny's New Year's Eve Party Ginny, but she absolutely refused. At least she has agreed to help me with the decorating of the hall. Uuh, how about curtains of silver tinsel? Oh no, which again, the whole party would be tailored to the preferences of the Slytherins. Then again just pink bobble balls.
20:12 clock in the common room
Have full stitches and panting like crazy. 'm Running around for hours in the castle and have handed out invitations. The house-elves were not a problem, Dobby has known exactly how many house-elves are in the castle - all 231! - Counted down the invitation and promised to distribute them today. Myrtle was very excited, and has accompanied me while I visited the other spirits. The Bloody Baron has only stupid geglotzt on the map and we mean that this type do not correspond to his kids' level, after which myrtle has threatened to spill his little secret if he does not move his ass to the party spirit. (Ghosts and secrets? What a joke! Sure it's just that the Bloody Baron had not showered in a week when he died.) I was not sure if the invitation is also the portraits, so I have omitted. 'd Also only work if we carry over the whole painting in the palace.
"You could paint a picture," suggested myrtle, as we opened our direction in prison. Snape plus his Slytherinschätzchen waiting for us. "With many barrels of rum and wine on it. That you're hanging in the castle and then on the portrait people can celebrate their own party. " " Good idea, "I agreed. But I can not . Paint Perhaps it Funny-Bunny the right? Should really have all of what the New Year's Eve party.
arrived before Snape's office, I would have liked backed off again, but that myrtle called me cowardly chicken, my Gryffindormut brought to light. Anxiously, I knocked on the door, and I secretly hoped Snape would not be there. "What?" He thundered also going on, once he had opened the door. "What you have now once again to problems, Brown?"
"I wanted to ... just bring a quick ... an invitation over. Sir. Big party in the rabbit hutch. We make it so right. Crashing "
" But costume is mandatory, "babbled myrtle. "They dress up but when camel."
Snape tore me an invitation from his hand and flew over them briefly. "Come in, Brown," he hissed, glaring at me angrily. "I have something to discuss with you."
"Uh, happy, but actually I have at the moment no time and ..." Spontaneously Snape grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his office. Seeking help, I looked over my shoulder at Myrtle, but for sheer glee almost choked on a giggles. If it were not long dead The door creaked in the lock and I was all alone with Snape in a small, dark room. Snape sat down at a table and did not even have the decency to offer me a chair.
"From my pantry certain ingredients have been stolen."
"No! How awful, "said I played horrified and struck me the palm of his hand over her mouth. I 'm delivered, I'm panicked. Equal, he will pounce on me and I must exhale at the young age of 15 my life. Her school performance show alarmingly clear your lack of intelligence. "
» Paah, I'm not stupid! "I burst out indignantly. "Only a bit ... slow."
"Hush!" Snape asked, leaning back in his chair. For a split second I actually believed Snape wants me to my notes on all special way to supplement. Waah, creepy! "Her behavior Gryffindor regularly costs a lot of points."
"Oh, the ..." I waved him off. "Whoever wants such a nutty house cup?"
Her classmates see this is definitely different. What will they say to learn that Gryffindor has lost another 50 points today because of you? Or maybe even 100? "
" That's a lie! "I cried angrily. "I have lost no points today! And you miserable bastard I can not pull off what reason, "
" wrongly? As you have just called me, Brown? "
" miserable bas ... oh. Shit. "
" disrespectful behavior toward a teacher and abuse of Fäkalausdrücken. Want to add to the list even more, Brown? "
" What do you want? "I asked meekly. "What are you up to?"
"Potter and his appendage haben sich mehrfach an meinen Vorräten vergriffen«, knurrte er. Harry? Wenn Snape wüsste… »Aber mir fehlen die Beweise. Besorgen Sie sie mir und ich vergesse unter Umständen, wie Sie mich eben genannt haben.«
»Das ist Erpressung!«, klagte ich.
»Ist es das?«, fragte er. Ein spöttisches Grinsen umspielte seine Lippen – am liebsten hätte ich ihm trockenes Stroh in den Mund gestopft und es angezündet.
»Natürlich ist es das! Aber I'm not do that to me! I will notify the Dumbledore! "
»
Professor Dumbledore, "Snape corrected me with menacing-low voice.
» Miss Brown," I snapped then. Haha. Which I have shown it! "I'm Harry will certainly not spying on you! Pull me from so many points as you want! In class I'll get back to me again all that anyway, "Well, at least in some fortune telling ...
Sets a one A point of departure, did not lose once in effect, as I closed the door not the first try aufkriegte. Snape probably thinks he can get away with anything. Not with me! hard to believe that Funny Bunny will even invite them nuts! Is not it enough that comes Filch? Who, incidentally, quite suggestively licked her lips, as I have given him the invitation. Just handle it is a private party with only him and me. Pervert!
Okay, the house-elves and ghosts have their invitations, as well as the teachers and the students - down to Millicent Bulstrode. Just spend three Slytherins their holidays in school, two of which are small tots you actually believe, as long as the "great" Slytherins are gone, they would Hogwarts> rule \u0026lt;. Complete megalomaniac. Millicent is in the same year as me and is constantly on the coat-tails of Pansy Parkinson. The Slytherinzwerge I could not tell where hidden Millicent and have me, brandished his wand, chased it. In order not to hurt their feelings, I have acted as I would very much terrified and I ran away screaming. (OK, they had me bombarded with curses, I would defend myself can not even, because once again I have not the slightest idea where my bloody wand is. I believe he has legs and is hiding from me on purpose. Hmph.)
When eating Millicent was not. Whether it lies dead in a ditch? Or has accidentally locked in a classroom, how they Ravenclawspinner recently? Presumably it is just too fine to feed to us non-Slytherin. Or - and I would fully understand - they bear no more Celine's drivel. During the entire dinner she told in Volume 55 of their oh-so-nice dress she will wear for the New Year's Eve party and what ever in Cedric's ear whispered. The tortured grimaced and over again said 'No, Celine \u0026lt;. What's it as well off? Did she scoffed at me? He made clear offers? Asked him if he would be so nice, they gape at once with and once without clothes so that he can then tell her that the dress because it really is? But he always said no, good boy. But what if she asked him things related to me?
Lavender do you like? No, Celine. Want to kiss her and have her babies? No, Celine. Did it after the debacle Phill another chance with you? No, Celine. Waah! Do not spin, Lavender! You can get it done again! Now you write a letter to each of Phill and Seamus and then speak up with Cedric! You will laugh about the little chaos, then you are happy in the arms and swear each other to keep you together forever and never disconnect. Good plan.
21:48 clock in the girls' dormitory
Dear Phill,
unfortunately I only want you as a personal cake baker. Keep your heart and raise it for someone else. I would do it anyway just broken.
Hm, no, not good. I should do it smarter.
Dear Phill, I do not like to go to Hogsmeade and the kitchen I can not set foot in the meantime, as my work for B.Elfe.R. has made me unpopular with the house elves. Snow also is yours? Snow is beautiful. I like Snow. But I also like summer and sun. And you?
Waah, no! Strictly up to kindly, Lavender!
Dear Phill,
You are not Cedric, so I do not want you.
Oh yes, very sensitive, Lavender! Hmph. If Cedric and I would not want me to tell this in a letter would have what I would then like to read? Waah. Only an 'I love you, "everything else would tear my heart into pieces. Okay, just calm. Phill I will not I> love you write '. That would not do anyway Phill. He just want a chance to let the feelings run their course. But I can not give him easy! Es.geht.nicht. Dear Phill,
your letter has brought me quite out of the concept. I'm ... surprised. And I feel flattered. That just something I'm Especially in your eyes ... Damn
, I can not! Not anymore. I have to sleep until one night about it and ... I see this tomorrow. That is so. Somehow. Positive thinking is a must!
0 comments:
Post a Comment