10th
The World Is Your Lobster (Part 1)
As Pullings still for a moment in the barge remained before he climbed up the Jacob's Ladder He had no idea that it would fly its first mission to where exactly he was standing, albeit on the other side wall. From its launch, he rose from the tradition according to the starboard side up, saluted the flag and traditionally has traditionally received until now from the highest officer until he retired in accordance with its own tradition, a moment in his room. was there but barely a minute after knocking three times and you heard the voice of one of the marines was just moment by geschupft to his post, and it sounded a bit depressed and ashamed
"The Commander" Pullings choked at his glass of water which he himself had had traditionally come with watery eyes and coughing as Zorunn entered the cabin.
"enjoy your meal," she said cynically.
"Ma'am!" Pullings gasped "I'm so sorry, I did not know that machine on board"
"Do not worry, I have already entered the deck about 3 hours" Pullings was at once deadly pale " Do not panic, "he reassured Zorunn" They lined up exactly on time, as I had wished "Pulling tried looking engine so cool how it was possible without the tears be wiped from the eyes, had caused the coughing fit in it. Zorunn acted as she tried to gain time. But then she looks very uncomfortable for a moment touched moreover, cleared his throat and began to speak again.
"There is an issue ... Sir, which I think-clean-only you can by " Pullings listened, Zorunn faltered.
"Do you remember the young woman who was with me came to the Unicorn?"
"The ... The lobster? "
" Yes, exactly, do not you think that you might very well red? "
" ... "
" However, this young woman is sitting at the moment in the barge on the port side and I would even pay for it also if you just one or the other nice word would go with her ... "
0 comments:
Post a Comment