Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How To Spot A Scorpio Man

Zemfira - Arivederchi

Zemfira - Arivederchi
_________________________________________


Ravens-Muscovite
I woke
wet matches
Hope killed
smoking:
So I will live longer
So will:

ships in the harbor to burn my
change my ticket for rubles
grow up to be the most down to his shoulders
I'll never go back home with you
:

I'm so interested
And with them not very
I see that closely
I remember that well-
Daru
time

see I'm burning
Someone messed up and set fire to me

Arivederchi:

not taught to look through the peephole and
hardly have time to
on his shoulders:
I break the turnstile
and shoots on his
back change for a ticket
I'll wait for you call me

In my usual six
I got older in life
Probably need to consider

ships in the harbor of my
not take off because
swim
arrows exactly two hours ago
In my harbor
not take off so swim
Arrows Rovno two hours ago

ships in Gibeah moey
not vzletim
Tac poplavaem
Arrows Rovno two hours ago

In moey Gibeah
not vzletim
Tac poplavaem
Стрелки ровно на два часа назад
_________________________________________

The Moscow crows
Woke me up
The wet matches
Killed hope
To smoke:
It means I will live longer
It means we will:

Burn the ships in my port
Exchange the ticket for some roubles
Would be good to grow out to the shoulders
I will never come back home
With you:

I am very involved
But not with them
I can see that it's tight
I remember that it's well-built
I bestow
The time
Do you see
I am burning
Somebody mixed up
And set me on fire
Arrivederchi:

They did not teach me to look in the eyes
And probably won't have the time now
Up to the shoulders:
I will break the turnstile
And will run to the ones I know
Take Change for the ticket
I will wait
Call me
At the usual six o-clock
I became older by a lifetime
You should possibly keep that in mind

The ships in my port
If we can't fly
We will float
Set the hands for two hours behind
In my port
Won't fly, will float
Set the hands for two hours behind

The ships in my port
If we can't fly
We will float
Set the Hands for Two hours behind
In my port
If We Can not Fly
We Will Set the float
hands for Two hours behind

Ariverderci

0 comments:

Post a Comment