Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Snowflake Wedding Quotes

LENINGRAD and boiled - FREEDOM


  • Bodrov
  • LENINGRAD and boiled - FREEDOM
  • Boomer

  • Only when swim against the tide,
    DA
    understand what it takes to free opinion. Links
    going into long chains,
    Life Line is a point.

    Lines and days of the poem rhymes,
    Sew your business with a soul and a twinkle.
    Here, behind bars, the chief Colonel,
    my freedom - it's radio.
    Hm D A Hm
    I'm free like a bird in the sky,
    I'm free, I forgot what it means to fear.

    be different - it means to be always one.
    Choose what you - the bag or jail.
    anyone just so do not give freedom,
    From it there is no escape, and she had no input.

    soda to tea was black,
    clear? Then pour yourself.
    I've been involved in some kind of a sitting Marathon,
    Well, have a receiver in the recorder.

    I'm free like a bird in the sky,
    I'm free, I forgot what it means to fear.

    tea, cigarettes, questions and answers,
    interrogations, again questioning.
    my receiver - one-sided communication,
    Dashes and dots, Arabic characters.

    I can not say, but I hear,
    I saw a rat becomes mouse.
    That does not erase as much or three,
    - Freedom is what I have inside.

    I'm free like a bird in the sky,
    I'm free, I forgot what it means to fear.


0 comments:

Post a Comment