LCU: Lemon Catgirl Universe! The endless project
I currently in a humorous, short story - tadaa surprise, surprise - will work a Catgirl, I thought I might come just summarize those short ideas, and stories Ficlets under one banner.
And the banner is LCU - Lemon Catgirl Universe! This is simply a generic term of not thematically connected stories, whose only coherence are just Catgirls in any form. When aliens from the stars, fantasy figures, demons or even androids.
Some of the stories will have Lemon or erotic content, others less or more romantic content. (Haha)
Whether and to what extent the stories is ever completed or published, is in the stars. Here I can and will promise anything, since most are based on an idea and a current splen for a subtopic.
current idea (s) and mechanism (s) of LCU are no guarantee of publication or completion:
Call 0800-333 Medical Rescue Nekomimi! The nameless narrator suffers from a severe flu and gets the zap in the night on a strange call-in channel. When he presses a certain combination of numbers on his remote control, the unthinkable happened ...
Genres: Romantic Comedy, Ecchi
list is supplemented and ideas of course: Last Update: ---
0 comments:
Post a Comment