Friday, October 29, 2010

Is Linsey Dawn Mckenzie Making Movies Again

catgirlfanatic @ 2010-10-29T13: 11:00

Small update to my project LCU:

Said history has been almost 3 days now uploaded. So far I have received a Rev from my beta, and two anonymous beaten favorites and 265 hits. That is, nearly 90 readers a day. Not bad, although it is rather cheesy, no sex occurs in this sense. On what is that? That was posted in the erotica section? The Catgirl the word in the title?

Once again I have a feeling that no one reads the story, or write a review, but the Stats say something else. How many hits are worth? 20 hits are worth as much as a Rev? I have no idea, but it helps that at least many people click on the story. How many actually read it, I know, of course not, but I've become accustomed to in the genre, I write, probably will be consumed rather secretly, rather than admit it publicly.

On the future of Lemon Cat Universe:

are planned following works:


first In 100 years maybe ...

Spontaneous short story without sex, or rather in the romantic drama area. A little nostalgia and world-weariness, combined with longing and Hope, although there is none. Let's see if I post it, or it ends up in the poison cupboard.

Small quiz: Which
plays more or less famous novel of the title Who knows, gets a cookie and a damp handshake Short Tip: I FS , r my part had to / could read it at school ...

second Nightmare on Halloween - Legacy of Passion n 'Pumpkin

A halfway gare idea I've already started. If all goes according to plan, it includes plenty of sex, including all sorts of "unreal" nature like angels, Catgirls, or otherwise. We'll see.

third Crusader Catgirls X-Mas Special.

finds and inspiration, this little work from 25/12/2009 to Continue but still. Is still in the balance, must be revised, the ideas and plot outlines are already.


soar The three projects something because I am determined to take part in the Nanowrimo WB. For those who do not know this: It is an open challenge to write 50,000 words in November. To win gibet anything, it's more of an open competition to the Mutual . Spur For all lazy right: These are ~ 1400 words per day, you have to hit the keys in November. Not unschaffbar, but rather the continuity to endure this 30 days is the whole point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment