[LJ2ME] *
When I started out as a must sleep for several nights in a row, with me starting to happen astounding things - the other day and went on a mission to the region without taking some money, not only forgetting to refuel ... When this puzzle allows for 140 miles from home - once you start to feel the sharp taste of life ... Then at night I dreamed of some fantastic sized rooms in the Mikhailovsky Castle, I found myself in a huge hall with cupboards, in which hung Skripochka-half, led the academic conversation with a pretty AB and could not solve for themselves the question - why in the hall bathroom mirror and bathroom. Today puzzled applying for insurance and found out already in the office, that by some miracle, my card is broken, it means to have, but on the occasion of National Day unity they somehow do not want to leave ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment