Saturday, December 25, 2010

Behind Grren Door Marilyn Chambers

Christmas and time for writing

First of all, Merry Christmas to all who read this piece of work. Despite the fact contemplative time it is not quite quiet, which has to do with the weather. Colds and problems with the car threw the plans into confusion. But it is everything. ;)

As for the manuscript ... I have reached page 170th If I were to factor in experiments with discarded, I would have been 200 pages in one intended. But yes, it is one of the content, not the number;)
It is so. Christmas is to blame, it little slower voran geht, aber es gibt ja auch noch ein Leben außerhalb des Buches.

===================================

First of all, merry christmas all of you reading this... thing here. Although we should be in a quiet, templative period in the year, it is not quite as quiet as it should be in our home. I blame the weather, because what ails us are a cold and some problems with the car. And yes, it wracked our plans for christmas. Murphy is still a very close friend ;)

My script... I just began writing page 170. Would I could all the pages that I typed and erased, I would already have reached page 200. But it is quality that counts, not the page count;)
So, project it keeps growing, my little pet. Blame it on christmas that it grows less quick than it should, but there is a life outside my book. Or so they say;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment