yesterday found the best view in town - from the Cape on the North Side near the monument to soldiers of the 2 nd Guards Army, and many more raduyuschego eyes. As usual, found himself without a camera.
this morning on the Peninsula Finally some snow - so funny, cars barely trailing, Books, pedestrians glide to dinner is all melted.
with communication is some kind of mysticism - none Russian SIM card does not work, and the local operator for some reason does not want to send or receive.
Why I love Ukraine. In the local Privatbank in the exchange banknotes asked the phone number and tried to pass me some message with a password, the password and then I had to tell the cashier ... Nothing came but she still gave me the currency, in violation of instructions, without a password. A very typical situation. In Ukraine, do not try to do from the instructions for the problem man in Russia, I certainly would not have given, we, unfortunately, any fry with delight begins this disadvantageous instructions to follow.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Yumi Yogurt Los Gatos
New snow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment