Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Panasonic Sc-pt865 No Sound

Odi et amo

The network got an Icelandic song for "Odi et amo", Catullus 85, Catvlli Carmen LXXXV.

Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris.
Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

(I hate and love. You're probably wondering why I'm doing. I do not know, but I feel that so accomplished, and proceed in agony.)

turns out Bryusov broke out on a whole verse of Catullus flood.

Well of course, discovered more Icelandic music - Johan Johansson. I do not have the Icelandic gene, but like all of their products before knew only Sigur Ros, here is now Johansson. Perhaps I would like to live in Iceland.

've heard there is a belief that those who can not hate, do not know how to love, and vice versa. I'm probably a snail have never experienced feelings of hatred and love simultaneously.

not agree, and digging in itself, recognition and yus, that in general never felt hatred for the man. (What's disgusting. A mix love with hatred - just stuff from her medical treatment is necessary, emetic, bitter.) Hatred to the circumstances of life - yes, for vice, sin, including his own - yes, often. But a living creature - never, perhaps. Sometimes, rises and stagnation eyes heavy muddy anger, but not for long, no more, no worse. Although ... sometimes painful condition dislike for others (namely the lack of love, lack of it), but I think it's misanthropy, probably due to chemical reactions of the organism, it Nedo hatred, although that is nothing good, too no.

0 comments:

Post a Comment