Previous Chapter here
Tuesday 25 December, Christmas
Since the last entry started red: At least 11 times, according sighed: Determined on the hundreds of times, I wanted to be a gifted seer: Nonstop, butterflies in the stomach: Hi! I think I have those things now even in the toes!
06:14 clock in Parvati's bed
Hmm ... too often runs crappy everything. I mean, you just have to sometimes take the time to read my diaries (Though of course I'm also aware that, strictly speaking, I no idea of
real suffering did.) And immediately clear what is being discussed. Nevertheless, I stand on life! How can I not? Sooner or later it determines everything fits, right? And there, yesterday evening I would much hope ... hehe.
Actually, my sleep was run by too little time, but it would be unforgivable of me not now to be awake, and finally just the last 43 minutes with Parvati. At least for the next few days. Stupid, is that it has, despite Hermione's constant admonitions have not finished packing. So she runs around like ne astray in a dorm and looking up her clothes. I would help her so much, but it prevents me. (Only because I then every few minutes Minitop of it in the hands of households and wonder if I should have gone on to my children. I just think ahead!) Who during the winter holidays is not at Hogwarts, has to be the latest at 07:10 clock in the hall. Parvati, Padma, Seamus (thank Heaven!), Dean, Neville, Sammy, Lucy, Phill ... and the waterfall! Muahaha. God, Cedric and I were alone in the castle, wonderful! Must be careful that's why I do not regularly cheers emissions.
Oh, Parvati doing now then soon their case. Fast nor her gift dig out, or I forget that yet. I hope she appreciates this disgustingly expensive cocktail dress. Was the most conspicuous part of the movement and I could find.
07:16 clock in the entrance hall
stupid people everywhere. Have to stare at me like that? What have the time to look at this at all here? Determines everything Ravenclawschüler their addiction for news on the world stage trying to breastfeed. And yet they do so as a student would be swollen from crying in my pajamas a wonder pff. Yeah ... we have already failed us to say goodbye without the tears flowing like. But I can not help it! After all, every goodbye could be the last. Perhaps the Hogwarts Express flies into the air or Parvati dies while skiing. Or is under an avalanche. Or she moves in with a bad food poisoning. Great, now I fear for them. Best friends should be separated just as little as possible from each other.
way Cedric was not there to say goodbye to his friends. (But am I
Sammy and Lucy fell around his neck. For Phill's was an awkward pat on the shoulder.) Is not really well-waving man with a handkerchief. At least there was thus no forced hug for the bitch. Would be even better. I can only pray that between Changgory is finally deflated.
07:50 clock in the girls' dormitory of the GryffindorsSo, I crawled into my cozy bed and shovel chocolate pudding inside me. (Contact with the house-elves are the be all and if you really want to enjoy a nice time at Hogwarts!) Is probably about time that I narrate the Christmas Ball, hihi. Well, Sun was not particularly well again now. Apart from the fact that I am again getting a little smarter and everything. Oh dear. Okay:
First I just have to emphasize again that the girls wore dresses of Gryffindor are all gorgeous. (The black marketeers thanks be!) In particular was Angelina Johnson ne force. A miracle that Fred is not the eyes fell out. And the tiny jade looked cute the third Sunday in her pale pink silk dress. Honestly, I was damn jealous of pretty much every girl in the dormitory, especially those who went to speak with the man of her dreams on the ball. Cedric would have been my companion, I would have hyperventilated and had landed in the infirmary, before the opening dance had begun.
With Parvati I went down a little earlier than necessary and at the entrance to the Great Hall we met Padma. Her dress was a stunner .... (Today is kind of all ne force in my eyes), dark blue velvet, cream-colored silk inserts, floor-length and then her self-assured, controlled, almost arrogant demeanor. (Only a little crown on her head and she could replace the Queen.) I could see Parvati true that they are cursed for having given her sister the tip with the black marketeers . Then she thought, but something would probably towards> I it anyway
\u0026lt; to look good and all was well again.
"cackles not so!" Padma scolded soon. She hates it when we behave like small, immature girl. In this case that's basically our way to cope with stress! Those who do not try it is missing something.
We're just a good mood, Sis. Waah, where's my mirror? "
" You look just as perfect as in five minutes, "I reassured her. Her mirror she would have already searched in vain: When I was about to make use of it, I was a tiny mishap happened. But this is Dumbledore's fault! As headmaster, he must ensure that nothing in the toilet plops not belong there.
"Really? But what if Harry ... " »
Really, "interrupted Padma and I emphatically. For the panic attacks of Patil there in the universe not strong enough concealer.
"Is it possible that my companion has changed in the last few days from scratch?"
"Um ... into something positive?" Padma looked a moment of wide-open eyes. The idea Ron's mental maturity would be shrunk even more than it already is more than frightening. Soon he is to be distinguished only by his red hair of a troll. It was Hermione but at least partially rub off on him - or Ron soon turns onto Hermione, that is, in fact it's already happened, because I can almost certainly say, Hermione has not
for Quidditch interested. Until now. "You'll understand you to Ron, Parvati said cheerfully, before she leaned over with narrow eyes to her twin. "But if not, then consider him away from Harry. Otherwise he can be at the end still infected by the bad mood. "
" It's all pathetic, like you care about me. You would give anything for me to spend a nice evening, no? " »
You are the big sister. You must own up to
take care . You have to up any time for me to sacrifice . If you're only one old and wrinkled, I will have enough to do, to bathe or feed up with mush. "
" I'm just half an hour older than you! "
's right, purely technical perspective at least. However, you did not mind that I am much healthier than you feeding, regular sports and more in the fresh air, am in the library rather than rot. The dust that lay there on your skin clogged your pores. I will certainly survive to 20 years and are in contrast to you even in old age on the eye. " "And glad you want?"
"That is to say that you are you now Something that irritated from wiping your face and the few years of your youth enjoy fully. Later, you'll get from no man - you have / need a look as soon as possible and nail him then, "Hach, sibling love.. Since I could almost get excited about it, my parents have not set next to me even more children into the world. What a great Hufflepuffbruder's would be. Would be a good connection. "Uhh, they're coming!"
We all turned simultaneously around the head, but each reacted differently. Parvati giggled nervously going on and brought into position, while Padma Ron's horrified at the sight and I loslachte groaned loudly. Small Ronny has appeared with a ruffled carpet dress that he was slightly too long and every moment could ensure that it falls on the nose.
"Um, hey," Harry greeted hesitantly. Before the Great Hall broke slowly from lack of space. Eyed girl either arrogant or jealous clothes the other, whispering fumbled, around her hair, tried to unobtrusively shimmer powder to tilt in her cleavage and were looking out for their companions, but they were primarily concerned trying to find their friends and with them the unnecessary Tanzerei sue.
Hi Harry, "chirped, Parvati love. "You look fabulous!" Well, too bad. The solid mantle he was good, but an irresistible copy of the genus man had so far.
Oh, Eh, thanks. Pretty Dress. " " I thought that would Gryffindorfarben for an event like this one just right. You know, tonight could be so happens a lot, and you too shy and should not be a coward. "Wink.
I puke now, "whispered in my ear pad. "Hi Ron." She forced a fake smile and tilted his head. "Excited? Are"
"I hope soon it something to feed," he replied, panting. Gee whiz. The banquet was not even my top priority. Why is it hot in here just so terrible? "
" Then pull it out of your dress. "
" This is not a dress, "Ron roared immediately . "This is ... a very ... traditional hard cloak, similar to the previously supported only the most respected magician!"
"When did before? At Merlin's lifetime or what? " "Lavender," Parvati turned to a state of alert. "You Padma wanted to help but even with her loose hair pins. Buy . " " What ...? "
" Sure, come with Padma! "She had me by surprise after the next sowing ; column drag, where I first laughed heartily to her then to give a lecture instruction, just as it had me Parvati applied for a case such as this. "You have to grit your teeth and make the best of a bad job, "
" But this guy is so rude and forces me with his way straight to witches to his ears! Most of all I would immediately turn around and roll around in my bed a few Muggle novels. "
» Nein.das.darfst.du.nicht! Parvati kill us both
if something or someone sabotaged their evening, "
" As you only Gryffindors always great with your Potter? A gentleman he is clearly not well. Pretty Dress? not even make decent compliment he can. "
" Yeah, but when Parvati him in times like? Could have been worse. Imagine it from Marcus Flint or Snape would be owned! Do you promise you, get through this ball? "
" I'm concerned, "she murmured. "But for that you give me something on your pudding. I do not give a damn if I die, so 20 years earlier than Parvati. "
» 20 years before Parvati, 20 years after me. But Sun
accurate its calculations not. "
" You think? "Padma laughed. "In the muggle school she was actually quite good with numbers ..."
"I want the cheer about?"
"Noo, not that. But look again at Ron's dress comforts you determined over your early death. "
Back in the fray I sat down at the four to look at Seamus. (I also have otherwise made what contortions to get a look at Cedric or maybe even throw Phill can.) The fact that my mother by then had not run across the road was like almost a miracle. The naive part of me hoped that she was at the last moment changed his mind and drove home. Yes, hm. !
"fly on the wall, here I am," All duck and small making was pointless: Lady Sunshine had me in the awkward sight and wound its way among the many students through. What they wore, was the offspring of horror! How do you manage to carry the 1000-square Sofft the body while still naked look? Orange, pink, purple, red, baby blue, olive green - in dozens of films shone ghastly, garish colors, which aroused the desire for an immediate attack of blindness. It took me even to look not only to know that all those present mesmerized staring at the wreath of flowers on the head of my mother.
"May I act as if we were not related?" I pleaded.
"Oh, what are you talking about again!" She waved and pulled over his face beaming out Colin Creevey behind her back. "Look!"
"No kidnapping," I hissed. "Let Colin released," Frightened, he clung to his beloved camera.
"baby, not kidnapping, a work order. I hired Mr. Creevey, so it makes the whole evening photos of you. We show later the Diggory. "
"The DIG- Diggory?" In horror I forgot but smoothly to gasp for air. "But ... why
?" "Have I not told that as yet? I shot elk, "giggled her. "We have now but no more time, I got to go." She gave me a sticky kiss on the cheek and left me in uncertainty as to whether I act because of her mother's now a large, had red lipstick imprint on his face. Colin then asked that they also had left with me. In reply, he snapped a photo of me.
The next person who accosts me was, Madame Pomfrey. They, too, had put to right: were your golden earrings to her waist.
Miss Brown, "stammered she. Before the festival already tipsy, tzz. "Where is your companion, Mister ..."
"Ha-hi."
"... oh, um, Mr. Finnigan?" Pretty flabbergasted she saw Seamus this how he struggled so obvious to hug me in greeting. Because he finds me repulsive, I thought. "But are not you with Mister ... well ... I better leave by Sybille not permanently turn on a glass of sherry in between." She murmured finally, shaking his head. Uh, so who else should be my companion? She thought perhaps that Cedric and I ...? Although, that is, they would find it actually not so far-fetched. That's ... good! Perhaps it will even be that we would make a lovely couple. Aww, even other falls out that Cedric exactly the right one for me.
"You do not necessarily embrace me," I said after a while and Seamus gave him a hand. "Shaking hands is also sufficient."
"The ... okay." Creevey snapped a photo. "But rather hug you." Seamus took a deep breath and closed his arms then like a giant octopus to me. For my taste, clearly a bit too long. (The fact that this was a moment in Creeveys eyes, forever on the paper burned part should be obvious.) As if it was the fulfillment of his dreams. Whom will he make you jealous?, I thought so. Heidi? Jules?
Seamus had finally released me, I saw him
. Cedric. Embarrassed, he admitted that Professor Sprout in his cloak rumzupfte hard and be happy persuaded him. It took full concentration to keep their mouths shut and not to immediately run to him. Of course, this waterfall was cursed by his side, with a fake smile and false eyelashes on the face. She wore the kimono dress she tried on and have her friends back in Hogsmeade. 'm Sure you've seen at least two other girls in the same elevator. (No, they do not looked better at it than Cho. I hate to admit this, but superficially it's just really not ugly degree. Fortunately, it does not seem to Cedric grad to bring much.) Far too soon he was gone from view. The Great Hall was opened and immediately broke out perverse scramble. As if there would be fastest for the 50 a seat.
I Seamus conducted towards Parvati & Co. My best friend had been eaten plenty. (Just as I because of Cedric, Harry drove himself to be acrobatic performances in order to stare at Cho.)
"Remember," I whispered to her to hurry. "In January we will have survived. Then Cedric and Harry feel at most abysmal disgust when the bitch appears on the scene. "
" And if not, "she muttered darkly, "I will attach her murder, so they end up in Azkaban." Who would be the murder victim, I will rather not know. (Do not want to end up in the worst case as an accomplice behind bars.)
The Champions "here, please!" McGonagall shouted. Parvati clutched Harry's hand, nodded to me conspiratorially and began to move.
The student is still trying to squeeze all at the same time in the Great Hall and when I understood that everyone wanted to sit as close to the champions, I also played a battering ram (which means that I'm Seamus grabbed by the collar and abused him as a human breaker.) Padma I had, probably for fear of being left alone with Ron otherwise, close on the heels together and we actually managed to to get one of the many round tables near the front of the Great Hall.
"Here is occupied!" I said firmly, promptly when some wanted to claw my students not known any of the remaining six seats.
"Since I'm a different opinion, wanted to protest something like a chick. "I here still see six free ... "
" Ginny, Neville, "I cried aloud and cut her with my roar. "We have kept you free places,"
"Four are still ..."
Lucy, Sammy, "thus remained free only two places, and I was pretty sure that the chick would not give up so easily. Bloss, who could guide me to our table yet? In vain I looked for Dean and Romilda, but but I discovered next to Sammy Phill and Celine. So far I wanted to go but not really, but Lucy dragged the two naturally to deal with. "Hello," greeted us happily beaming. Lined up to kiss.
"enlighten me on," asked Padma, which had taken place beside me, me softly. "This Lucy, who we like, right?"
"Yeah," confirmed me. "But the other, Celine, who is the Antichrist. Well, one of many anti-Christians here in Hogwarts. . We also like Sammy, Phill is currently more known as a friend, "
" You again, "muttered Seamus - he was sitting to my right - and teach his index finger on Phill. I missed you too, little bundle of joy, 'said this clearly annoyed.
"One of you must go back as soon as Hermione here," Ron certain emerging with chin jutting. Obviously he meant - how should it be different? - Phill. She said though that they had found a companion, but every bet, if they antanzt here is, it, the companion would be unexpectedly diagnosed with acute glanders and Popelausscheidung. "
" That I had sometimes, "Neville threw one with a serious expression. "Of these, one is never quite recover." Ginny and Ron moved discreetly piece away from him.
"Phill need, we need to sit here?" Grumbled Celine. "This is certainly Brown still contagious. "
" I'm concerned, you can also sit on a compost heap, "he replied. 'Moreover, it was never contagious. "
" Unlike your cold sore, "Sammy coughed into his fist, whereupon Celine glared angrily. "So, when's the matter at last the promised feast?"
"I want to know," agreed Ron.
"come first the Champions, "said Padma.
"As a starter? Soup à la Diggory and so? "
" Lord, deliver me from this torment, "she implored then toward the ceiling. I did have sympathy with Padma (Why not? Ron has its lasting roughly rammed his elbow into the side and they asked if they somewhere Hermione sees.) But with Seamus, who constantly staring at my hand and it was chewing on his lower lip, was I myself busy. In addition, there was also still Colin, who was standing next to our table and shot pictures every few seconds.
"For the grandchildren?" Sammy asked, amused.
"I find the idea" very nice, "said Lucy. "So you have something that will always remind you that evening. I did not think you can hire you, Colin. "
Another photo. I wonder if Creevey can speak at all.
heard from a corner loud orchestral music and the whole room resounded> ohs' and 'ahs'. The gates to the Great Hall Dumbledore slipped on silently, dressed all in burnished gold step, with arms extended along the corridor past the tables. This was followed by the oversized Madame Maxime and Karkaroff, behind Ludo Bagman and Percy Weasley. The champions and their accompaniments were led by Professor McGonagall, who had predicted just as Parvati is an unsophisticated dress was tartan. Fleur bored, waving, with Roger Davis, radiant drooling, then Krum, exceptionally, a little less grumpy three looking than usual, accompanied by none other than Hermione!
"No," was met with Ron in horror. "It can impossible ... no, this is simply unacceptable, "
She looked ... different. Good different, I mean. The bushy bird's nest which she described as hairstyle was one, given way to a node in the neck tangled curtain of smooth, supple, shiny hair. To my disbelief they had shown even in their choice of dress, taste (it was not from ripped-out pages.)
Ron ranted on for a while, but I got only to the edge: After Hermione and Krum was Cedric. Hach. I could not really assess how exactly he felt the arm with the waterfall. A bit reluctant uncertain perhaps, but not completely. Cho grinned arrogantly on all sides clung to participate and Cedric was just wääh. Especially for me they had rehearsed a nasty-condescending, arrogant expression. I felt very honored to harr-harr.
"Do pictures of Cedric," I whispered to Colin. "But leave out the turkey Cho." Creevey was good. Good boy.
Parvati felt by all appearances like a queen, the sympathetic kisses her Folk distributed. And Harry? With eyes glued on the bottom of the waterfall. Pff.
The procession took on a large round table on the podium, where else was the teacher's desk. My stomach growled treacherous - in sync with that of Ron and Sammy - and we all took a menu at hand, which lay next to each of the gold plate. Over the edge of the card I glanced furtively up to the podium and tried to find out what Cedric ordered, but the distance was too far and my eyes too bad.
"Where's the use?" Wanted to know Celine snippy. "In the kitchen, Phill said little interest, studied the map and then said." Grilled chicken "Hardly one seconds later appeared on his plate what you want. We did it without thinking of equal size - then we are all grilled chicken on the plates. Ron distorted his meal like a wild animal running away, and with his fist on the table and glared at it Krum and Hermione.
Er, Lavender? "Lucy leaned slightly over the table and pointed to Colin. "If you feed it might not ...? "I stared at my empty plate and shrugged my shoulders apologetically. Neville, however, who just bite heartily into a chicken leg, offered Colin in just this.
"Do you want a bite?" He asked with his mouth full. "Oh, boy, you are to me perhaps a little joker." Hmpf mother. She had taken on a nearby table space, along with Pomfrey, Professor Trelawney and others, and was the monster train of her dress behind Monster mitschleifend walks, with a plate full of broccoli to us. "Mr. Creevey needs a decent portion of vegetables. Here, baby, eat this, "Colin made a face, but still took the plate in disgust at himself and sniffed it.
"Nice of you to see, Lady Sunshine," sülzte Celine. "I understand that you will be back after the Christmas holiday working at Hogwarts? This will please the little Lavender determined, then it is no longer so alone. Not true, Lavender? " " You feel alone, little mouse? "Mother immediately rushed to me and pulled me in an intimate embrace. "But why did you tell me anything, dear?" She asked anxiously, while patting my head. I almost choked on her chest. "What is it with your friends? Oh, dear, if I had known, I would have never gone, never
to America! You must have thought, I leave you! How could I be so selfish and uneinfühlsam? Earlier, when you were a little kid, you always have the same snot and water cried when I left you alone for a few seconds, remember? You have only calmed down when ... " "MUM!" Croaked, and I grabbed for air. I absolutely had to stop them before they even sounded out loud that I until I was 9 mitzutragen age my blanket with me used. (No I had not even dared me out of my bed.) My friends were able to keep back the laughter only just, Celine smiled triumphantly. "Please, can not you ... waah, Colin, stop to shoot at photos! At this sentimental mother-daughter scene I will not have to remember, "
" You will quite hysterical! Oh my poor baby! "
Mrs. Brown, maybe she should "clarify this in a different place, came to help me Lucy.
mother thought for a moment, then forced me with a start up and dragged me across the Great Hall the next-best girls' toilet. (If Komplettblamagen this type ever be trendy, I will become the most popular girl in school.) "Honey, your attitude! Standing not so crooked, "
" You make me ready, " I sighed feebly. Mother introduced us down so that we both look in the mirror could - and I had the worst horror horror-vision of the future of all time. I am her cut out of the face that no one can deny. And it really looks more like a very, very young aunt, not like my 40-year-old mother. She was my age as me and I will be their age as they - or so? Can I ever stop, later to become the Lady Sunshine of my generation? "Why are you doing all this? Wanted to know me. Seriously. Still. Even injured. "Why do I constantly fall over all other around the neck, send me a photographer, forcing me to early morning exercise and all that crap? "
Mum blinked, turned with wide eyes to me. "Because I love you, little mouse."
"You mean you hates me," I accused her. I think at that moment I actually thought they would hate me or not know, give me secretly to blame because they no longer unbound 'free' and "is" and therefore to their frustration drain to sabotage my life. Uff.
0 comments:
Post a Comment