Friday, May 8, 2009

How To Repaint In Blazing Angels

The Diary of Lavender Brown, Chapter 7, Part 2

Previous Chapter
here
Friday 21 December

Christmas carols that I had to let me go through today: 5 (! If she could sing at least), letters received: 6 (Lavender Quiet, very quiet!) Tests done: is 1 (Hexenwoche. This haircut is perfect for you: chin long, striped, green streaks to the gift to give my dreamy and playful way to bring validity and show that I, if necessary. , also shows quite claws can. I'd rather stay with my perfectly ordinary-meets-Filch hairstyle. Fits all. I'm apart from my attraction and causing chaos core, complete generally); time spent doing my homework. 8 minutes (Have not had a good excuse: I'm terminally ill); minutes in which I liked Seamus would finally get his speech problem under control: 89

08:45 clock in the infirmary

one advantage it has indeed to be sick: One may sleep longer and out of the window fixed, while all others are sitting in class and listen to boring crap to troll. On the other hand, are not for the condition that a certain monster cat turns up again in order to be healthy. What is worse, monotone babbling teachers layer of dust or a possibly fatal disease? Tough question. Most would answer now, of course, death is much more violent, but people like Lavender Brown hardly know a greater torture than sitting around for hours in a stuffy room, where a professor doing and stare at it must, as would you listen really although we prefer to take a pillow and it will fill the teacher in the mouth. Also like me but not all. Sure, there are exceptions like Professor Trelawney, but I'm not just in their school. Would be somehow quite funny. Maybe they could show me how I can find out by a vision, has taken in what year the goblin revolution started. Is that possible, a retrospective prediction of the future? Moment, they would replay the past, or so hot. Sounds stupid. We prefer to remain in the future. Oh, now I wonder whether Professor Trelawney simply their gift can use in order to find Crookshanks. Would be the perfect proof of morons like Hermione, but just that divination is NOT stupid! The cats cattle should really show up but sometimes slow, otherwise I get it seriously to do with fear. If they find Crookshanks not today, my parents are notified. Did they actually make this yesterday, but I was able to hold temporarily by much persuasion it. (Did claimed, although strictly speaking not far from truth, that at us right now at home, not everything runs smoothly and it was better to be temporarily excluded for more Riot ensured. I think that Madame Pomfrey was secretly relieved.) Missing me yet, now that my mother shows up here, with the head of my father's in your handbag is supporting. Surely they would let get outraged over the school management, which it has in the first place so far. Oh God, I can imagine myself properly. here in Hogwarts but also everything goes wrong! The house elves are not trained properly, the children are given too little exercise and a healthy diet, and now my daughter has been infected even when an infected animal Goss! Away, away! I do this now! 1 liter of carrot juice, now! Out out of bed, Lavender, you sweat the germs to get through from gymnastics!
I trust her to be quite possible that they will bring so Dumbledore to Azkaban, or ensures that Hermione is sent to the Australian National School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Hermione in Australia would not be so bad. Not that I want to get rid of them would (I Will not really!) But allegedly calling in Visagea much more from the students and it is already after the 3rd Class ZAG be tests after the 5th UTZ exams and after the 7th Class something that BAG is or call it that. Not to mention, that there 8 is already enrolled and only 19 come out again. I say sick because only. Better I now eat a little chocolate pudding for me the nightmare of a 11-year basic education relearned.
10:02 clock in the infirmary

During the breakfast, I asked myself all the time why I have not the visitors. Lavender stupid! Parvati and Ginny are still illegal in Hogsmeade today, while all other schools have. But who then looks at all after Crookshanks?
Madame Pomfrey
brought me my mail, but I did not open at first. Finally, nothing good could come of it, if you look at yesterday and my misses. At some point, but was even aware of me that I could not ignore the outside world for ever, so I only started it a try to sort the 6 different letters. Wanted to read the least evil first, the largest at the end. Father, mother, Phill, one with no return address, Mr. Diggory and another, carrying the same sender address. By the way, I will say what each letter. Oh yes. For though I am upset and I prefer totally internally screaming in flames would like to share, I'm totally dominated. Located on the whole has prescribed sedative potions Madame Pomfrey me. I almost asked them to give me a sip of cooking sherry (It has a relaxed always. Thought that comes perhaps from the alcohol.).


Lavender,

you know what? Maybe it's a good thing that you did not write your mother. She thinks that is, it would be understandable, I feel the need, really a Plan to do with Amos. Finally, I would have long taken no more and so on. Either in America, she was missing a brainwashing, or it has made me so so hell hot that I have lost my mind and put me in a fantasy world in which


everything is better. I personally tend more to the latter, but as pessimism destroys the life of my yarn, the Minister for Magic of America has seen in your mother's a danger to the public and therefore to intervene accordingly.


No clue where we drag. America we can ever rule out, "Your mother is still outraged by the house-elves and their behavior there. I will probably, as so often, or always in fact, have no say, but if she wants abschwatzen the Queen's home, I put a protest. Everything can not even afford to YOU. Even if she disagrees.
your apple tree, you should try to beat in the head. You know, Amos and I have sold the roses to your mother. We needed the space and such. Well, first we wanted the hot tub - Great invention! Incredibly, I can only say! - in the back garden building, where the tree stood, so we obviously had to, um clean up. And make certain things. But hey, do not be sad! In our new garden, I plant a tomato bush you, okay?

Do not come with Cedric and the Triwizard Tournament - Amos speaks of nothing else if he does not level ideas like the fire whiskey has home production. My boy is so great, bla bla. When I saw Cedric the last time he did not say just 4 and was his own name. Pepick, he has always said.
Mei Name is Pepick. seems to be plenty left behind, the boy. If Pepick win the Triwizard Tournament, you can also sign up the next time calm. At least you could with 3 chocolate pudding spell the word backwards - I was plenty proud of the way up. Better than what your mother wanted to teach you: The difference between powder and blusher brush.

I write, when it is back what is new, and do not forget to: lead the powder brush from top to bottom on the face! You see, I've been married too long been clear with your mother. Till death do you part ... That'll be fun.


Your father

Wie.kann.er.es.wagen? to insult MY Cedric, heaven, that's the limit! And if they did, then he just needed a little until he could pronounce his name! Is still no sign of stupidity. Be there when my father takes care of anything, whether and how smart someone is? Which was to start trying out his junior closer take a closer look. I can of Fortunately speak, when I create two OWLs, while Cedric sure UTZ creates 1 million! Honestly, I am very disappointed with my producers. And I thought if my mother has to constantly embarrass me already that at least he would help me later about to be Cedric's wife. Looks like a mother would be really helpful here. Even if she pats her cheeks and Cedric will show him photos of me as a naked child, it is nevertheless blown away by it. Surely they would be thrilled to get married, if we do. And what is this tomato bush? SMOKY TOMATO! Pff. As if such a shrub ever a Replacement for my apple tree would be. So slowly I can understand that my mother snaps out for their roses.

My dear little mouse, talking about what you just back for a nonsense? B.ELFE.R? So really, dear, house-elves do not want to be liberated. It's in their nature to us to be of service. Unless of course, you can not bring them up properly and that it with the command of a lady, take okidoki 'counter. Did I mention that the house elves in America simply have no manners?
(Then create three long paragraphs follow on decency and civility. We leave the better off. Is better for my nerves.)
you want me to send photos from the ball? But child, where you're just back with your thoughts? I'm here, remember? Really, you are to me perhaps a forgettable shot moose!
See you on Monday!

Kimberly-Patrice Brown, your mother PS: Your father says, my roses would be with you in safety, because there has been a storm and he did not want to risk that they will be destroyed. Take care that they are well, yes? I take it on Tuesday when I go home with them.

Waah, damn, because I have not even thought of! She actually mentioned once, that on 24 December will be here, mister. And I had hoped so much to be able to enjoy the evening. Although, as it looks, I'm already dead to me until Monday can therefore be so completely does not matter. Clearly, for my classmates who endured Sunshine Lady then have to do them myself already suffering. Who knows, maybe is the Yule Ball but also me and instead held a memorial service in honor. The waterfall can we not dance with Cedric and Harry would console Parvati because she is devastated. Would probably for the best. Except of course that I am dead. Despite all the evil that goes back to me, all the embarrassment and humiliation, I am glad to be alive and wants me the damn still remains the next few years! I can not die before I ring the wedding bells are heard. Impossible. Rosen I have to get even. You can see it, dear diary, death can not even come to get, I still have way too much to do! Such as the squeezing of a certain Hufflepuff ...

Love girls that can not do everything with it, but is all the more welcome and then also get away with it because it unexpectedly seriously ill,

allow me to tell me after your first time being to inquire. How do you feel? Of course, in itself a totally stupid question but I'm sitting here at breakfast and did not have any information. Your tutor will tell us nothing, and to you at the hospital, we also can not. Some of us wanted to go again in search of Crookshanks, but also allows you not us. You see, the only way to contact me you is currently in it, you write letters. I hope this does not mean that you are now worse off than before.

to yours, how is I have to say? in quite ... interesting letter yesterday, I can only tell you that I am confused. I actually thought my intentions were quite obvious, especially since my reputation preceded me rushes in most cases. Actually, I was sure we were on the same wavelength, you know already, and that you do not mind the same. My mistake. We have to make out or even make rum - though I, by the way, for both each time I have.

As for Janice: We are friends. Good friends. With it, I talk about all can do what I do not just bring in Cedric discussed. Cedric is my best friend, but in certain things he is stubborn and totally narrow-minded. Properly dated and everything, while Janice, well, is very relaxed and open. In addition, they are voluntarily starting with me, when a dried bread that already do not want ...
I must now, in the classroom. Care of Magical Creatures, the toads have to be a walk out. I do not know if this is allowed in the current situation, but please do NOT pray for me that these critters in thousands Torn pieces.

Phill

PS: I love you the way, also liked when you vomited me. Perhaps what does that tell you yes.
Oh, and as I said what! All right. Perfectly logical. Got it, understood, localized. By pure view. Waah, what to think, my fellow anyway? They constantly talk crap confusing, from which I am not smart! He also liked me when I threw up all over him? Beautiful, fabulous na! I honestly do not know if I really just straw in my head, or Phill on it, to speak in riddles. Probably both. Janice and he are so just friends. Okay. He admits that he wants to make out with me. Okay. But what exactly, then, are his intentions? And what reputation preceded him? He may lead me around on purpose so on the nose and wants me steal the last bit of mind that still haunts around in my skull! Exactly, that it must be! Phill hates me in reality and is working to allow me to introduce you to the nearest mental asylum. Wow. I never thought of him. So Popolo, unbelievable. And with the idiots I've rumgeknutscht! Waah, wait, no, not rumgeknutscht! This was just a small, simple kiss. Nothing else. If I were smart, I would for the first time Lucy or so to ask what Phill meant by the letter. (Cedric I ask nothing better to Phill. The structure of their friendship clearly exceeds my horizons.) Represents the end out that Phill has a split personality or is temporarily possessed by an evil spirit. How would it be to kiss a ghost? Oh my God, Lavender, are you now so desperate that you seek among the dead, a soul mate? Ah, wait, since you're dead soon anyway, that's fine. Höö? Have not you noticed you can not even die? Well, you know what, Lavender, do you hear now back on it, in the 3rd person to speak of you, right? Beautiful, beautiful.

The letter with no return address was the way of this Janice:

Hey you,

wants you to know that, whatever exactly the content is all that Phill wrote you the letter, agrees. Oh, and Phill says I should not tell you that I only write out his statement. Oh. Hoops. Well, do not care. Is it true that you want to relax Cho Chang's friend?

Janice

I know them, but I would say, they can be influenced very easily and has no backbone. To say that Phill would say the truth, even though she has no idea what this is! Pff. Phill indeed, would have a huge manure can write. If he had written, for example, he wanted the castle, with all Inwohner today blow, if it had been because of this short message with the same shipped off to Azkaban. Ah, no,. They are indeed at the same time, not knowing what is the content. Hmm. Complicated.
The last two letters, which are probably of Mr. Diggory, I have not yet opened. I just do not trust. Surely he is appalled that someone like me, who could indeed spell with 3 chocolate pudding, but possessed with 4 the terrible gift of your name to pronounce, for his son, his one and only, his whole proud interested. Would not be surprised if he does so Cedric from the school. Or with Snape Connection is so that I secretly poisoned. But actually, there must be a plus point to be that he is so thick with my father to me! Amos and Malcolm's friends like Cedric and Lavender and wife. Logical, right? Whether he can marry me Cedric, if my parents give him a couple of camels? Or is it rather the kind of guy who demands three corn fields? The Browns and Diggory in bargaining, strange idea. You'll get a bag of salt, but your son must swear to stay married for at least two years with our daughter. - No, we want the chicken farm, then there is our boy agree to your child daily a kiss to give. This is Cedric worth much more than a little bit of salt and a few chickens. A load of instant chocolate pudding I would have given him. Or, hahaha, exactly, I just give the Diggory Funny-Bunny! This miracle has already hare no place in our marriage bed. Ugh. I share my husband but not with a fur ball! Or is it common for guys Hogwarts? Harry will probably have to be finally shared between Ginny and Parvati. Uh-oh. Ginny had first written, and only then Parvati. Does this mean I think secretly, Ginny would fit better than Harry Parvati, or would possibly even the one that makes at the end of the race? Evil thoughts! And I know quite well that Parvati is the only right thing for Harry. Hi, this is something of obvious! You see only the initials of times: PP is better than viiiiel GP! Only the best have the initials PP. Who is called PP that, clearly the name to carry he. The fate is predetermined. All PPs or PPs are world-class future. Except Pansy Parkinson. I do not like. (In the 1st grade, I would have wanted to be her friend because her father is the owner of Sweety Parkinson Ltd., the manufacturer of candy magical way, as a Pansy's best friend I certainly get discount or something. Maybe I would even buy nothing can! But no, this stupid Pansy said, with someone like they do not want to bother. Stupid chicken. And what's become of her? The only PP from the All-PPs are-upper class usually falls. ! Own fault) Better, I invent a new rule: All existing PPs even after the marriage still want to be PPs, may get all the HP that they want. Hopefully, that Padma is not even in love with HP. Or Pansy. Pansy Potter. Urgh. Does the fact a brother? (Only in case of Cedric and me, for whatever reason, nothing will. A sugar heritage is not the worst of all second elections.)

Oh, here comes Professor McGonagall. Hopefully, there's good news.
11:45 clock is still in the infirmary
The good old Minerva but actually tried to smile! Looked funny in how she tried as hard to pull her mouth into the air. I was confirmed in the assumption that although they have a lot of practice with the Griesgrämigsein, but never really understood, like the good with the mood and the fun and they work. It was but even You are young again. About 300 years ago. Surely the time it took much more seriously, the designated properties of their houses to be true. If one must always be courageous, one is sooner or later, totally exhausted from it. I admit that I have sometimes given with a loud screech of my intention, when a crawling beast has lost his way in the dorm, although fifth insects since I have my Life are dear to the heart. Simple, because it's quite amusing from time to time, is to act like a screamer. Moreover, the giggle of girls who like almost inevitably expected.
said any event, McGonagall, that the search is still running. Great. Great, great, great. But if you are looking for at all, if all teach or be taught?
"Funny Bunny", she said. "Do not hang your head, Miss Brown, it could have been worse. Just think what it would possibly happen, I would have not brought your mother to Hogwarts. "That is to say well, just thanks to my super-mommy and her not pregnant I run through the area. Sure, if I could choose whether I prefer to bed because I am terminally ill or because I'm lying in labor, I will not hesitate to variant 1 What's a new life to when compared to an early ending? Waah, and homework, it has also brought me! I can practice but not how to turn sugar cube in a glass vase, if my tutor is not here! When I told her this but said it was merely a dry laugh from himself and looked at me as if I was mistaken.
"Mr. Diggory gives you a tutor? I ask, he is currently busy with the Triwizard Tournament. In addition, he is in his final year of the concerns of a likely 4.klässlerin he do not care. "
" Of course he cares, "I replied defiantly and crossed her arms, pouting. "Cedric and I are good friends. Have not you seen him yesterday sick with worry on my bed stand and Merlin, God, the universe has begged, but to kill him instead of me? "
" Well ... I'll leave then again alone, so you can recover. "
" was as real, "I shouted after her, but she does not cast a look back. Was the kill-me-not they! Too much of a good thing? Well, a little bit. I might have been credible had claimed he would commit suicide if I die. After all, he's my Romeo. Romeo without tights.
12:12 clock still hope for the infirmary
Begin to that I really die from the disease or at least for the next 50 minutes into the coma fall! I must not have more visitors at once (because I would exhaust the oh-so), so I am now alone in this tiny little room with Seamus are, even though the room but would actually be huge. This nut Pomfrey has drawn the curtains around my bed!
"Since then, we are disturbed," stammered Seamus. Hallelujah. He said he remains on the whole lunch with me and can not leave me alone. I think at least. In which there would be a miracle if I really understand everything correctly. He gives it all the time any sounds, without looking at me there. The floor is ultimately much more interesting. Well, he gets but not that I have now begun a write journal entry. Bloss, there to tell what? Yikes, Seamus' hands tremble total. If he is to revocation of whatever? Have not noticed, this is addictive. Gummy bears? Or about Muggle herb? At best, I asked Dean, who knows the safe. Oh, I know, Seamus is addicted to something that causes freckles! His whole face is full of it, the neck, ears, hands, his neck ... Parvati makes fun of him so secretly, but without those freckles I can not imagine him any more. Previously, freckles, the first in which I had to think, when it came to Seamus. Today, it shrieks in my head deafening loud voice problem! Language problem! Interesting thing is that comes with stuttering and goes. When he has been poisoned Madame Pomfrey yesterday, his pronunciation was impeccable. And if he zofft with Phill, I understand every word. Speaking Phill: Seamus Whether I can probably incite Lucy to get out of the classroom?
15:02 Ich.bin.schockiert clock still in the infirmary

. shocked Right, right. Heaven, how blind I really was? That to me is not noticed before, unbelievable! It is really obvious. Come to me as I walk constantly with a board in front of the head around! Strange, is not that Parvati once knew. Otherwise she has finally everywhere in the know. Thank goodness nothing happened. I could be a notch on his bedpost Phill Meyers!
"What are you doing here?" I asked, confused, when Lucy was frantically looking over my shoulder to my bed. "Did not you actually teaching?"
"You have summoned me yet," she replied, equally as confused as it seemed.
Ordered "? From a catalog? " " Well, you're sick, so I do just like I would understand you. Say not to say that I do not really missing anything. Snape is ticking off completely when he learns that I skip going to visit you. "
" What have you lied to him for? "
" cramps. "Lucy grinned and leaned back contentedly in her chair. "Always works. It looks like you scare women off him - and I could swear It would be the other way. "
" That anyway, "I clarified. "But if he had a love life, he would not be teachers at Hogwarts. The almost year-round here and not one of those really no one is married. Not McGonagall, Snape is not, not Dumbledore. But who lack the time. "
" You can take it almost Snape not evil, he allows his frustration to us, "sighed Lucy. "From time to do it really well, to make myself a bit on Snape. Especially when someone like Phill for must serve. The bitching about, I can spend hours and he can speak again, because he knows that all the allegations are unfounded. "Very well, she said Phill just off by itself. Was afraid they would otherwise have come to the abysmally absurd idea what I would want from Phill. Will.ich.nicht! Now, certainly not.
"And, um, what you throw him, then really like this? Of course, I only ask out of curiosity ... "
" Sure, you ask just because. "She laughed and then took a Plauderhaltung. (Cross-legged at the foot of my bed and pillow on your lap.) "How much do you know Phill?
" Not really much, "I confessed. "His parents are Muggles, he said. He is the very best chocolate cakes baked throughout the UK, because his mother is a pastry or something. He is also the best friend of Cedric, the final class, a member of the House of Hufflepuff. Oh, I must not forget. He bathes with Janice and has it in for Moaning Myrtle "
" Okay, "Lucy began to stretch and frowned. "This is new to me even with myrtle, But hey, Phill is just ... always good for a surprise. "
" Yes, he really is, even in a positive sense sometimes. "Logically, that I had to think of his cakes. The one he has baked for my birthday was just perfect. And the one I would have to eat, if he had not then tried to kiss me in the kitchen would have been perfect, the, the Parvati impersonate her, it was finally also. His cakes are always absolutely perfect. Him to watch as it concentrates the flour weighs has what. He is right fixed, and around it could go under the world, without which he will notice it. It's like me and the pudding - I've only smelled it once, I have nothing more in mind as quickly as possible to render much of this delicacy. With Phill, it is merely so that it produces the cake though, zuguckt in the end but just how I will destroy them. In record time! Unlike Seamus, it bothers me but not if he is watching me while eating. Partly also it is because he is not bright red in the face and constantly rams the fork in the left nostril. Toll is also, as it melts chocolate for the glaze. Oh yes, I can rave for hours. On the production of unspeakably fantastic pies I think. I smiled dreamily to myself, and found again only somewhat back to reality, as Lucy snapped his fingers in front of my face.
"Höö?
" I say yes it is very unpleasant, but you just had one of those love eyes on it. You're not ... "She hesitated. "... In love with Phill? That would be ... " Again, a slight hesitation, she slammed me the pillow in her hands full force into my face. "Please tell me that this is not true,"
"I ..."
"I thought you were happy and Cedric said, everything runs well between you. But ... oh, now I understand. That is why they constantly poisons on ... during rehearsals and then Cedric ... but why not? Phill ... is your own fault ... idiot ... but why can you see him will not go easy? ... all because Phill ... unbelievable ... the only break your heart ... but why? ... oh, when I get my hands on! He always has his head all twisted, disturbed this spinner. Each time the same chaos! But if he thinks I ... "
" Stop! "I interrupted her to cope. "I do not understand a single word! I'm not in love with Phill that you should actually clear ... " " Oh, thank Merlin! "Lucy, I was struck without any warning to the Neck and thanked Merlin employed in a mixture of chant and sighs. "For a moment I thought really know ... but you're not so stupid ... especially since you apparently Frauenverschleiss his extreme modesty."
"Uh, Janice, Celine and myrtle. Yes.
"Sure," she laughed shrilly. "These are his three girlfriends basis. Janice he meets when he exceptionally even want to talk with Celine, he just wants to talk about NOTHING. And with myrtle ... I will rather not know. The other girls he normally sees only the one time he seldom meets with the same a second time bored him very well what I know. "
" Other girls? "I had (have ...) but I not even accustomed to the idea that he takes a bath with Janice and Celine have something on their hats.
"Is there one that has not had the dubious pleasure to learn, Phill Meyer know each other?" "Get to know?"
"Come I do not need to explain or? get to know Sure, closer is not the apt term for this, finally he does everything with the girls - do not just talk. At least not when it is not intended to reach his goal. But other way round: We have met him really CLOSER "
" WE "Oh holy shit.? Lucy and Phill! Phill and Lucy! Sammy's Lucy!
"Oh, uh." Prompt to bright red and she was clutching the pillow to bury her face in it. "Please, Sammy can not find out!"
"You have betrayed him?" I screamed.
"What? NO! Lavender, which is not true, "
" But you have just been told you ... "
" That was not the "interrupted me upset. "Sammy and I have not come as a pair to the world. We were at the time not even real friends. In the 5th Class because I was ... younger and more naive than now. It was a stupid thing, which I was then clear. But Phill ... he knows what he must do. We were alone at sea, and he has listed what he likes in me, has talked about it, that he admired me and it would like to know more as I do. I thought all the talk about him would be pure nonsense and in fact would not agree that ... "
" Ha-has he broken his heart? "I asked cautiously. Lucy smiled and shook his head.
"No, he does not. He has not promised us love, or a relationship. No idea how he brings the ready, but we know very well that it was just a moment concerns, and that thereafter will be nothing. Nevertheless, it insists on. I regret it so do not even really -. Looking back, it would not just have to be necessarily "
" Then Phill is therefore comparable with the 3rd Serving of chocolate pudding? While she eats, you are completely satisfied with it and only then, if one is sick easily, you think of any waiver under, only at the next opportunity a 3rd eat deal of "
" Exactly -. just leave it in the future, the finger of Phill "
. "Who else?" I wanted to know. "If you had, except you have the pleasure to share with Phill, er, affection? It's a pleasure, or "To be honest: I'm just curious. My experience is limited so be smooching on involuntary Fred and / or George. This was clearly no picnic. Neither in the 3rd Class nor on my birthday this year. What is undeniably beautiful, but: open your eyes and remember that Cedric is sleeping next to you. For that I am to have time and again. If it were me, would we do before going to bed but something quite different than practicing transformation.
"Whether Phill is a pleasure, or ...?"
"Yes, no, so, no idea, just everything." Man, I'm glad that it is unpleasant not bad, talk to Lucy about intimate. With her I have, even if I hardly know where the place the feeling that we are equal, I need not feel embarrassed to be trusted, blah, blah, blah. In addition, she is almost 3 years older than me and that she might already be almost my mother, Lucy can think in any Life situation to help you. Yah, waterfall, I have great friends and you just wake intimidated!
"So, even before marriage, you should not think about such things."
"Lucy!"
"I'm sorry," she giggled. "Have forgotten that you are Hogwarts youngest mother."
"Right, now that you mention it: Will you be godmother?" Suddenly she turned deathly pale. Wonderful, there still believe all that I could my legs do not stick together. Or prevent decent. I can do both! Oh yes. In general, Cedric has but for me the contraceptive potion mitgebraut - so it can go wrong. Must find out yet whether this stuff before, during or after and whether to choke down a mouthful enough or you drink a whole liter of it. "No, I am neither mother nor I will in the next 9 months."
"Are you sure? I mean if ... "
" Lucy! "
" Even Okay, okay. No reason, just to be hysterical. Phill is ... "It also did not come, because suddenly I had the strange feeling that it is in danger. Almost like a premonition. Mechanically, I threw the fluffy blanket of Lucy and pressed it flat with my legs. She tried to struggle free to from the entrance but when I've got the "Miss Brown!" Rang out, she froze a pillar of salt. Snape walked through the ward, directly on my bed.
"Hello Snape," I said and slapped me on the right hand to his forehead. Remember: If Snape in the Room is, it says Professor Snape! "Oh, sorry, I meant Professor Professor. Professor Professor? Hehe, um, probably I'm out because I've been thinking all day PPs, but only during the morning, because then came Seamus, then I had to eat, I have dealt with sex and a godmother searching but what I do in the evening or at night, do not know yet exactly, so maybe I'm thinking back on PPs, because ... "
" Do not mind her! "Madame Pomfrey came angewuselt, considered an expert meine Stirn und warf Snape dann einen mahnenden Blick zu. „Sie sollten sich schämen. Wühlen das arme Kind grundlos auf, dabei ist sie doch schon so krank! Sie redet schon den ganzen Tag wirres Zeugs. Führt Selbstgespräche, spielt mit einem Kerzendocht. Das ist eines der Symptome – falls sie also gesagt hat, Sie sollten sich wieder einmal die Haare waschen, dann…tun Sie das, aber bestrafen Sie das Kind nicht.“
„Die Haare soll ich mir also waschen?“ Snape beugte sich leicht zu mir runter. Horror! Seine Augen sind aus der Nähe sogar noch schwärzer als schwarz. Beängstigend. I also had the fear that he could sniff out Lucy with his giant nose or something.
"And rid of the dirt under the fingernails." Pomfrey was innocent at me and shrugged his shoulders. "Did she say, not me."
"But with the style advice was meant as a joke." That is until then that there was an image consulting. This unknown disease actually makes me gaga. Gaga African than I already am anyway. "I think in black and you look very fine, though, they might even try it with purple. If you really really pale, or is the make-up? If so, can you tell me then, where did you get this stuff? On Halloween, would be the big hit and I absolutely ... "Snape looked me hateful - it occurred to him that my legs looked unnaturally misshapen under the covers.
"I have put my legs up on pillows," I said hastily.
"Oh, really? Sure it makes you not mind if I just durchschüttle times the pillows. "
" NO! " I cried in horror. "It's not because ..."
"She has no pants on," whispered Madame Pomfrey him conspiratorially in his ear. "At the hospital gown that we have here, you would see more than they should see. You do not want that people tell about you some stories. "Why do I frequently have the need to throw myself from a high tower? It runs perfectly but always perfectly in my life. Everything is sooo wonderful. I always wanted the girl be believed by the Snape, had no underwear on. And I had him really ever so against transgressors. I'm only awake at night and accidental nude bathing at the crack of dawn.

Snape actually came to make sure that Lucy really had cramps and why something has be prescribed. Amazingly, Madame Pomfrey has routinely assures him that Lucy had been with her, was on sick leave after a brief examination of her and has then retired to rest in her dressing room. Actually it is not so bad; it covers us students. This demands respect! If I were not already totally sold out, I would even plan an impromptu birthday surprise for her. (Which reminds me: If we perform a play for Professor Sprout, Professor Trelawney will be hurt beyond all measure, we have not even on her birthday special way that committed Ohoh.. . just Parvati and I her in the back ... shit determined, it has long been anticipated and does not like me anymore) Snape had hardly gone, has also moved Lucy, not without Pomfrey before or conspiratorial to wink.

Lalala. Now I know then that Phill is one of the largest women Hogwarts hero. And I'm still chicken I surprised that someone like him who can make wonderful cakes and good looks (and acts initially nice, friendly and always like a good person) has no girlfriend. Lavender stupid! Phill takes no relationship because he would rather every few days with a new happy and really lets off steam. The must nevertheless have been through the whole castle! If even Lucy (not always the most responsible, most principled persons are appointed Head Boy?) Two years ago, an encounter had with him, who was of my acquaintance still under, on or next to him? I should probably hope that at least Parvati had nothing with him! Moment, Hermione ... what if she is not constantly in the library, as it claims, but with Phill? If he does, with whom she goes to the Yule Ball? Ah, no, yes Phill's going down with Celine - although at first he really wanted to invite me. To make this rum. It's not really grasp! Waah, I will only ever kissed full of absolute idiots! What a Unger authenticity is that, please? Is not so, as there were no other, less rowdy candidates. Why I can to Variety not just Cedric kiss without warning? Why?


17:15 clock still in the infirmary

Dodgy, cursed, shitty unknown disease! Madame Pomfrey my bed just had to move closer to the washroom, because I started at once in order to vomit miniature pumpkins. MINIATURE PUMPKIN! What the hell is going wrong in my body? The orange balls floating in a smelly, grayish mass. Urgh. Can not blame Pomfrey, she is from now on that I deal alone with my strange stomach contents. Certainly I puke from next socks.

17:23 clock still in the infirmary


No, not socks, but tiny pink flowers. I start to spin well. Why must puke Lavender Brown for always the same? Reminds me of Phill's letter. I love you the way, also liked when you vomited me. Perhaps what does that tell you yes. What can mean only? Is this possibly a perverse fantasy of him? Iiih. No, not determined. Certainly this is not a hidden Auforderung from him, him to vomit frequently full. Although that would explain why Phill me constantly zuschiebt cake. He hopes that after me sick. Oh my God, Phill is so sick when I had thought of that!


19:21 clock still depend on the hospital ward

Have Pomfrey, Phill to have no case in my area. This is not true for my other classmates. Where are they all? Why no one visits me? Dinner is already too late! No one sits around 7:30 at the table (maximum I, if we have really good chocolate treats for dessert) and homework can hardly be more important than going to visit a seriously ill friend! Feel lonely and abandoned. Madame Pomfrey singing Christmas carols all the time and leaves me by the last hope to someday recover. Shit life. (Will it still does not lose!) At least Parvati could move her backside All here and ask me if they should put me a wet towel on the forehead. Is a little attention and guidance concern for asking too much? They should not even hold my hand, crying, or I wash with a sponge. Just sitting on my bed and I feel To give that I will never never be alone. Baah. Okay, now I just stuff out the bag with the magical scent Lavender and sniff it. It should smell as if everything was good ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment