Previous Chapter walk in Cedric's arms, chatting with him without the bother us there or someone threw me withering looks. It turned out that was my initial nervousness completely unfounded - to be with Cedric was much easier than I had expected. We were able to converse easily with each other, laughed and had fun. Even now, as we sat together in a cozy cafe and sipped our drinks - hot chocolate for me and, um,
tea for him - we were the talk of not yet gone out. Cedric I just told by his father and that he had applied for the Triwizard Tournament, to make him proud. Now and then I winced briefly - what I had
not done anything before to make my father proud. In the muggle school, I was always anxious to have good grades to get, at home I spent hours trying to paint colorful pictures and if I had solved a puzzle in my children's magazine, I immediately rushed to him to I pick up my praise. And he did not care that he had torn an important part of my world and destroyed, leaving a hole in my chest shone, deep and painful that I was for years a lot, but not sure proud of him. I had always tried not to disappoint him - but it played a role for him that he had done the other way around?
"Therefore, I needed rest after the selection," he said. "On the one hand, I could not believe it to have been actually elected, on the other hand, I could not bear the tumult in the common room after barely. It gave me alternately congratulated all and then all again outraged that Harry Potter has also been chosen as Hogwarts champion. Some time I have just boomed the head and I had to get out. In retrospect, I'm even happy about it. "He winked at me briefly and immediately drew me to another smile. In fact, I was smiling all day today. It was almost obsessive. But what could I do? Cedric gave me the feeling to be what I had just
not really - especially. "Do you want some chocolate cake a bit?" Meanwhile, it was long Time for lunch, but no second Cedric complained that he would get to eat today probably only sweet things.
"You need someone like me not to ask," I replied, shaking his head and waved already operate. Cedric insisted to invite me. Also good. I was once again short on cash and could not afford, an excessive amount to spend on my sugar addiction. We devoured two pieces of cake, and he let me nibble generously from his plate. I was suspect not going on that he was about to throw up before my feet. To adjust my eating habits was nothing that happened just times in a single afternoon. Three or four outings of this nature and occasional meetings during the week, then Cedric might have been able to keep up with me. This presupposes, however, that we agreed with each other again and I was, although apparently everything went so well, not sure if I wanted to. The fact that Cedric was a nice guy, I had already said the one time or another, but over time ... would it not work with security with us. He was too perfect, had no blemish, and was therefore in parts downright scary. Hid themselves for not the biggest monsters behind a smooth polished mask?
"Do you have your pink backpack still?" He asked at one time with me and I promptly choked me. It was three years ago that I had owned a backpack in the suit. How the hell could he remember that? "It is my last night again occurred."
"What has occurred again last night?" Wanted I know irritated.
"The fact that we did not talk on Halloween for the first time together." Wait, he looked at me, but I did not want the best will come, when I had spoken once with Cedric . "In the Hogwarts Express, it was your first year of school."
"Hogwarts Express ...
oh!" No wonder I had not thought of it myself. The meeting was then one of those kind that you try to repress by every means, no Question. "Um, you could not just forget?"
"Why?" He laughed, carefree, amused, and slightly bent over the table. Merlin, Cedric Diggory had found a way to manipulate my feelings! Or he was the opposite to me and pulled me over because of how ... magically. I could not even help but also to approach him, that my hair ends still remained to stick to the frosting of my cake, I ignored skillfully. "Every 13 years Boy secretly wish to be advised by a 1.klässlerin fashionable. Do you find today still believe that Lila would bring my complexion to advantage? "
" is probably better if you stay with the traditional Hufflepufffarben "I said. hope remained that he least of all the rest of our former encounter had forgotten - of course I was disappointed. Cedric waving a torn, lined piece of paper around in front of my nose. "You have kept," I whispered in bewilderment. Holy shit. Jesse Hallam. Is it more humiliating?"Of course! This is after all the first declaration of love that I was ever done. "At the tender age of just eleven years, but I found it really cool, guys, I liked you, a scribbled notes in the hand Drue and bridges while winking, read, but only when you are alone! to say '. Latest as Bobby Scott from my last class a Muggle Papierfetzten as saying Bobby, your socks are so funny! I love you - forever yours, Lavender
'pinned to the bulletin board has had, I must stop. I would not if I would kick my ass does not stand alone in the next meltdown. "It does not bother you but when I read?"
"Why should it?" I sighed in frustration. "It can not make worse."
"Okay, then we times." Cedric coughed brief and grinned conspiratorially. At least I had to see something nice. "My dear Mr. Cedric
," he read. Love letters have never been my thing. " In my life I have never seen such beautiful lace, as you have. "In my defense, I must mention that my balance problem earlier still was more pronounced than it is today and I had learned why, when running always concentrated on the ground under my feet to eighth, ergo was the first thing I noticed in other is usually an area below the knee. "
I like them, I also want such. But your legs are dirty, I do not think so good. If you like, I ask my Mum, if you can wash your clothes. She always says that we should turn into a pig, if you like dirt . "My attempts to become an Animagus are, so far all have failed. If you like the rain might learn sooner or later also love the mud. " any case I have in the last half hour of time thinking about our future and I have come to the conclusion that we should get married as soon as I have my degree. I am sure that our love is strong enough to temporarily leave my education be a priority. You are my only true love. I love you, I love you, I love you. A thousand kisses, your Lavender Brown. PS. I can lend you any time my purple hat
- An almost poetic letter "
" This is bad, "I groaned. It would probably have been better, he would not have the letter read, because then I would escape me at least the illusion may, on the note would only be a brief compliment on his socks.
"But very flattering," interjected Cedric. "At least as far as the praise to my shoelaces. The part about my dirty legs but was nasty. You would not believe how deep the hurt my feelings. "
" You're making fun of me, "I grumbled. Insolence. Insolence. Inflated Torfkopf. Stupid idiot I take a single, apologetic smile the wind out of sails. I could not deny it: A part of me - and this part was probably larger than I had thought - was a typical fangirl. Hurrah. Because I needed to sit Cedric just over into a non-stop one-man tour of dreamy sighs and throat caused by increased salivary flow noise to decay, I was deprived of the opportunity to move here from other fangirls. Of course, the backbiting way or no generally accepted recreational activity was the one in CVs could confidently state as a hobby, but to complain about really blew his peers on each Peinlichkeitsskala all values. What now? This change in me I could not allow impossible to me I had just painted too many times, I feel like the most common objects of Fangirls would ruthlessly shave. As a mental patient, laughing and waving with a hedge trimmer. But I tried to imagine exactly what to make with Cedric, the scene changed in my head and held him against my will I tormented myself with the monster part of scissors. Given the fact that in addition to vegetables, very little was I more detested than Fangirls, sharp, cold metal in his chest was incredibly tempting.
&
What I might have mentioned before I put my complete disgust with Fangirls open: Parvati was one of them. To be honest, even a kind of heir to the throne. Once Felicia Case, 7 Gryffindor class, be dropped out of school would, it was the new leader - and yet she was my best friend, today, tomorrow, until our death, we both wonder who's? arrive on the same day. I went over to her and the other hens, she was delighted therefore immensely. But I had secretly built it, they would tell me, strictly for whatever reason, this club wants to loose chickens.
The next day I felt just sucks, because I realized that I was also just about to fall seriously someone. Not just a stupid love to be like it had happened to me a good two years regularly, but the development of Feelings that were genuine and deep, although its base was built plenty of superficial. Terrible. I was about to be on the way a puppet! God and Merlin knew that this was pretty much the last thing I wanted. Themselves emotionally addictive meant simultaneously to be vulnerable. Was my mother for not warning example enough? At night, after my father had left us, I snuck into her room, had as her loud crying woke me. I watched as she broke a piece of wood - its magic wand, as I knew later - because she herself had been torn to pieces. She had to date never again conjured up, but after years she cried herself to sleep still. I feared nothing more than to share the fate of my mother.
&
whole two weeks I had managed to Cedric to go out of their way. I had gone to the most unlikely times, to eat, it had made in an emergency and even be contented myself with my secret storage under the bed, detours had accepted, I always close by columns, statues or dark aisles and stopped once I was in the library even crawled under a table, because Cedric had appeared unexpectedly. The first task of the Triwizard tournament, I had come disguised. To the Cape, where face hidden by his cap and scarf, I only just trouble might see something, and disguised as a security RavenclawschĂĽler. Strange was that nothing changed in my attitude towards him. Rather than forget the few hours with him by and by, I could think of hardly anything else than that. I obsessively tried to analyze everything, because as was said so beautifully, knowledge was power. When I realized that is exactly what I thought of Cedric so irresistible, I could sense the «Go thing and remove all the unwanted feelings. Thus the plan.
As of October ended that November night last with a heavy rain. It was already well after midnight when I crawled out of bed and sat down at the window. A few miles away I could see flashes of light, but the sound of thunder is not enough to the castle. Behind the crown of the Whipping Willow I saw the outline of the Durmstrang ship and on the other side a portion of the blue Beauxbatons carriage. I even knew how ridiculous was the idea alone, but I was longing to out there to stand, soaking wet, miserably cold, and when to forget even for a brief moment, everything I can to cleanse the soul and to dive into a world that had nothing to do with this, with nothing my life. The fatigue I was in the bone, I was tense and deeply unhappy, unhappy as long no more, without knowing why. What if it was for him, the trigger for this? Was it because I had been meeting with Cedric, where he had many talks about his home and his parents, more often think of my father? I imagined as my mother lay in her bed, her cheeks still wet with her tears, breathing irregular and rattling. She was exhausted day and night, never completely satisfied, not, since her husband left her. Normally, I avoided all thought of it as far as it went. Although I loved her, would always love me sometimes I wish it would go away, let me perhaps at their fun-loving sister. It was hard for me to see them and while not afraid to be out of sight in the distant, perhaps even the near future, the same dull, dull veil. You depressed me. I could not solve their pain, my so resembled.
possibility was that my feelings had not, at least do not only with my father, but with Cedric. Or even the feelings that I felt for Cedric, still cherish could, were the ones who made me ready. I was so damn short against Cedric to give every opportunity to push myself in every possible way to ruin. Part of me wanted to hate him and me for that. The other part of me almost forced to surrender myself to him. Me to hand over, to grant him full power.
This conflict drove me crazy.
&
I had last night barely able to close one eye. When the rain stopped and it was light out slowly again, I threw myself across my bed, I snuggled into my pillow, hoping to be able to sleep at least for a few minutes. In the morning I saw was accordingly done.
"You need on the spot in glass vitamins! "certain Parvati awake while we were on our way in the Great Hall. Willingly, I settled on her by the arm dragging behind him and listened with half an ear. Inexplicably, my best friend almost every Monday before bursting good humor, in contrast to all half-way normal people who wanted Monday already, it would be the weekend again. "And then a delicious fruit plate, well, how does this sound?"
"As you would confuse me with you or any health fanatic," I mumbled in response. Parvati did not put off of it, giggled and chattered more beautiful. In recent weeks, we were hiding my game because, rarely went to eat together. Today I simply lacked the strength to watch the clock and on your own to wander through the castle. That this was a big mistake, it dawned on me soon. I had hardly let me slide by Parvati a grape into his mouth, turned up on Cedric next to me and smiled that stupid, meaning me all consuming smile. Of course, I ate at me the cursed grape and coughed until my blood was all shot in the head and some concern turned around for me.
"You all right?" Said Cedric worried and sat down beside me on the bench. Some of the Gryffindors moved sullen face, Parvati was again heart flutter.
"Sure," I replied, embarrassed. Neville pointed towards me, his standards pretty well normal, on his mouth and I immediately understood. I had spilled, perfect. I reached blindly for a napkin, but instead a caught, smeared thickly with jam, fresh bread, which I fright wegschleuderte far from me. Cedric followed with big eyes the flight path of the bun and chuckled softly. "I'm sorry," I cried the girl, who had gotten the mess, again blushing. She gave me a dark look over her shoulder before she wiped her head held high and the jam from the mantle. "I have not slept so well," said I turned to Cedric explanatory. "Otherwise, I'm actually the mistress of flying breakfast. That is rare. So, uh, what's up? "
"I love you in the last few days seen a single time," he said. If I am not mistaken, sounded a trace of uncertainty in his voice. Well, something he should not, in fact, be normal. Most of the other girls with whom he once was in Hogsmeade or elsewhere, rather then follow him at every turn, instead of hide from him.
"Yeah ... I had to do much," I lied. In truth, it exaggerated the teachers for once not with homework and tests. "But you had ... I can write."
grin "of colors that would fit well with your complexion?" He suggested. I shrugged my shoulders with a smile, but forced myself not to look at him directly. Cedric Diggory, a force of nature and puppeteer. Please , Lavender, think not so terribly silly stuff! "Actually ..." Cedric hesitated.
"Actually what? "I bored, curious, after.
"Yesterday it rained."
"This has pretty much everyone noticed, Diggory," Seamus grinned, who sat next to Neville and rolled her eyes. Cedric did not see him first, but I would have liked to used the next time it rolls and Seamus directly in the face. Instead, I pulled at Cedric's arm and nodded towards the exit. We rose at the same time, they said, until we stood outside the hall, not a word.
"Seamus is an idiot," I explained. Somehow I felt ashamed at once terrible for my classmates. "His mother has him as a child frequently dropped on the head, ie. Other sources say he had been reared by trolls. "
" I already know him well enough. Has recently tried to ask me a leg. "Typical Seamus, oh man," What I intended to say, after Finnigan interrupted us yesterday ... I've been waiting for you because ... "Cedric let out the air and leaned against a wall. "Now it sounds totally idiotic. Yesterday I rumgestanden for hours in the lobby because I thought you may creep up out yet. Because it was raining, "My first thought. If you had but yielded to your tendons! My second: Be glad for God's sake, you're left in your dorm! This was followed by a flood of bad conscience, mixed with violent palpitations. Cedric had spent the night in order to wait for me. Oh. But ... suddenly I was no longer capable of other things, but him to languish with open mouth. Fangirls, I come. Not to take. "You did not come. But you know yourself, "he added with his head down. The next moment he raised his head again and dug excitedly into his coat pocket. "Here," he said, beaming, holding a me tied up in burlap, packages under your nose. "Because today we first December,. Consider me as your very own, unique Advent calendar. "I could not stop my fingers trembled suspiciously, when I pack me adopted. "There is nothing special," he relented. "Just one little thing. I can not finally today I need to shoot all different. "
" Da-thank you, "I stammered awkwardly.
thank "Nothing. As I said, just a little thing, "said Cedric, but he beamed, obviously relieved to know that I was visibly moved. "So then, I have to go. See you soon, hopefully. "He smiled again and made Then on the way to his first lesson. It took a few seconds, until I had control over my legs and he hastily rushed behind.
"Wait," I cried, and came to stand before him. "I just wanted to say ... thank you again. Thank you. "And then I fell to him spontaneously around the neck. His hair tips tickled my nose, I eagerly drank in his scent. Cedric returned the embrace gently. I was about to let all my silly fears of me and make a resolution never to depart from his side - But as might be expected, this condition lasted only a split second. I left immediately from him, waved too close to his face far too exaggerated, and ran in the opposite direction.
&
The attempt to concentrate on teaching was condemned to fail from the front inside, so I let it be the same and instead, the small Schokoladenegel, the hiding in Cedric's packet had to roll from one hand to the other left. The angel itself was packed again in a colorless plastic film coated with gold stars adorned and held together the top with a thin gold cord also. Parvati could not believe how sweet
was Cedric. I bit the same. A little bit I was angry at myself because I allowed myself to take from this small gesture so out of the car, but far more it bothered me that I could not be simply happy and satisfied. What is true, just not with me?
0 comments:
Post a Comment