Previous entries here
THE DIARY OF LAVENDER BROWN
Chapter 7 - Christmas is ... hard! Part 1
Thursday 20 December get
packages: 2 (Uhh, I'm on gifts!); letters received: 1 (Sounds bad I hope there are no deaths.!), letters written: 4 (Some people have minds others need outside help to spell the word ...); detours taken to tackle under no circumstances Phill: 2 times (my absurd thoughts and actions have no end Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome. the theatrical performance of "Lavender Brown - rather nonsense in chocolate '... in the end I could have saved me real); escaped death: 1 time (Let's hope once again that I still live tomorrow! )
06:54 clock in my bed
Uhh, I love Professor Flitwick is still in favor because he gave me one automatically functioning pen. Can I cuddle with my blanket and closed eyes in the same time make a journal entry. I call that luxury! If life but always that easy, would hach. Incidentally, I sniff at a level Sachet filled with dried, magical lavender. Advent gift of Parvati. The great magic of lavender is that it automatically takes on the scent that you would like to smell at the moment. Grade has just smelled it yet caramel, now under new-fallen snow and fir trees. Wonderful magic!
her I had given a sparkling diary. She said last summer when I was with her on vacation time that they would also like to start it. Think not that with the same passion as I write entries is. The girl spends entirely too much time with so-called modern stuff. Eventually, they will regret that their youth can not read in books pretty. If I did but I think over it, my diaries of the last 3 years scrap. No Cedric. (Aww, now it smells like box full of pale innocence) really exciting are the entries just since this September. When I think of what I have previously mentioned Sun Mostly I have only several pages of Lockhart's name, surrounded by hearts, or so fully lubricated. I run at only been red when I think of it. At least I am comforted to think that Hermione, the smart, intelligent, adult Hermione, nuts about him was and is mutated in his presence to one of many fangirls. Could they raise it again.
At breakfast ...
Hermione had probably not intended to appeal to Lockhart let alone the other in the present.
"Just to remind you of it," she said tartly, "It was you who wrote him a love letter!" Crap have I forgotten or I must have probably repressed. Was then unable, for the first time to think before I act. (Has since been changed at all what?) Lockhart's has not further disturbed, and meant he could fully , understand that I love him. Also, I would not be the first to be carried away by his charm and good looks. Actually, a conceited idiot.
Oh, here comes post!
There is a second package arrived for me. What is the content? More cookies! Hihi. They're from our neighbor, the old Sissi Sissilan. She always bakes tons of stuff for their grandchildren and then notices that are all vegan. Vegans, exactly. The move but really nothing that contains any animal products, including no biscuits. There's stuff. I can not imagine ever give up on something delicious, just because there are butter and eggs in it. Is there still something that can eat them? I have no idea. Parvati says she sometimes ask ... apples. Urgh. Only accessible apples? I would starve!
addition, another letter came from my father. Mist Hilfiger Crap crap! Why did I just forget to write to my mother? I'm so forgetful, unbelievable. I would not press it right before it and to put behind me!
Lavender,
you are doing well, I suppose? No complicated fractures, no amnesia, no terminal illness? Nothing that could prevent up to write a letter? You're still alive? You hate me with all my heart, because I paid little attention to you or you little Chocolate has given? You all right? Well, I'll tell you just how the day yesterday was for me, okay? Or have you forgotten how to read? Can you not distinguish an A from an R? To give you a helping hand: The A and R are found three more letters, the S, the C and H, which together describe that body part, was entered into me yesterday. Can you follow me? Well, I stand on Wednesday, 19 December, so unwittingly to grab lunch, as usual, in my robe and get the first time the Daily Prophet in the house. I'm in the kitchen, a hot chocolate and approved me a proper Serving of chocolate pudding. I sit at the table, drink, eat and read the papers, because I notice that anything has changed. Just what, I ask myself and let my gaze wander into the kitchen. First, I think I'm just paranoid or hypoglycaemic, but then it dawns on me: There is order! The whole kitchen is spotless! The mountain of dirty dishes away, stick it on the floor no more remains of spaghetti, dripping from the ceiling, no maple syrup. If the house elves have returned, I ask myself. Strange idea, certainly, because when house elves return of their liberty has been paid back already and voluntarily returned to their old work? Nevertheless, I eat more calmly, and then put the plate in the sink. When I was in the bathroom issued, I see that there has also been cleaned up, though of course everything is still devastated. Thoughtfully, I do my business and go back to the kitchen. Where's my plate is gone?, I wonder. Curious, I go into the living room - cleaned up. The dining room - cleaned up. The broom cupboard - cleaned up. And then it falls on me in the hall are dozens of suitcases and bags. If Amos moved in here, I ask myself. But Amos would a) never have a flowery and glittering luggage set, and b) his first act as new roommate would not exist safely is to clean up everything. Then I think about whether you may be expelled from school, but that can not be, because if, then there would have been all over the house no more pudding. I can think of that is slowly but surely no possible explanations, so I decide to make myself the first time from the dust, in the event that poltergeists or the like are collected. As soon as I'm back in my bedroom, I smell a scent starkätzenden and before I know it, I will pushed aside, and a person armed with tank and sponge, crashed past me into the room. I rub my eyes, step boldly and wants to take a step closer in the next moment the flight, "Your mother is back!
Suddenly she was back and was busily engaged in bringing our house back into shape! So far she has hardly exchanged a word with me, but I'm sure that will come. At least they gave me already drawn the long ears. She has searched for our house elves, I suppose you've written to her NOT. Beautiful, beautiful. You could have me if you have not me that wanted to be doing a small favor, can at least say that she returns rather than planned of America! Just leave me unprepared, I can not believe it. 're So ... when are evil? This is no longer the girl with whom I shared my chocolate bars. Well, sure, you will slowly grow, but does that mean that I am no longer your father and you do not find my daughter? I must say I'm pretty disappointed in you. When I was up in time after your birth for the first time the I kept arms and looked into your big blue eyes, I never thought that one day you turn away from me and then another would fall in the back. If you were hoping to get rid of me that way, I must disappoint you: I'm still alive. But it comforts you sure that is not all too long to be the case.
Anyway, I will orient you that you over Christmas can not come home - yes, you probably pleased beyond all measure - because your mother is forced to give up our old home because of all the damage and to look for a new house. We're moving, you read correctly. Of course, we sent you a no room, if you do not want.
your father - or should I rather say Malcolm, you like that better? Well, with kind regards, Malcolm Brown
shame, shame, shame. Does he think now really, I would not want him more as a father? But that's absolute nonsense! I did not let him hang on purpose, I was just a coward and have it go as long as esh up before me until it was just too late! Waah, I can not believe he trusts me so what ever! Surely he is located now so all the time in a darkened room and wonder what made it wrong that I loathe him so. He's my Daddy! My big hero! My ally when it comes to escape the madness of my mother's health! Must clarify what is absolutely as quickly as possible! Okay, are now to some (important) exams? No, not that I know of. Grab me and now my cookies tarry me in my dorm, since I have soo terrible stomach ache!
09:02 clock in the girls' dormitory
belongings when leaving the Great Hall (delivery bowed and held his stomach, so that even no one comes to the thought that I was not really sick) Phill seen from afar (Actually, I just think he was.'m not sure.) and therefore have a huge, fully behämmerten detour made me through the dungeon and to the Astronomy Tower added. Until I found the guide again, almost half an hour has passed. I can always say: Hogwarts needs a site plan!
09:21 clock in the girls' dormitory
Mhh, delicious cookies! So, start now with the letters. (A to father and to mother.) 10:18
Clock in the girls' dormitory
So, I finally finished. Has indeed took long enough! Waah, and I have no more cookies!
My beloved Daddy about everything, (plotted bit thick, I do want, but play it safe)
I'm so terribly sorry that I have not written mother! I wanted to, really, but here at the school was so much going on that I have forgotten it completely! I would have still done
(Or rather not. Mieses memory.)honest, but I did not want them back now is ahead of schedule and if so, then I should have warned
of course! Do not think badly of me, please! (So do others ... but enough already) You'll always be my father, it will never change anything!
do you know already, where are our new house? That we move, is actually not that bad. I's sorry only because of the apple tree in the garden. But I like the Dolls will!
I also write a letter to Mom, to clarify the whole matter, fear not. In an emergency, I take responsibility for everything. (Hach, I'm not a model daughter by his first class?) you will settle down again. I hope. If not, we bring them to St. Mungo's, so there she gets her tantrums under control and the therapy is efficient. Must take care only that it is not the healers classified as a public danger and keep them there. it would also no longer the same without them. Probably would we put the new house then quickly reduced to rubble when a dragon can blink. Ah yes, you are actually informed about the Triwizard Tournament? The son of your friend Amos Diggory, Cedric is the Hogwarts champion. He's doing really well.
are (and how well! Hihi.)me the way this school year, tuition Cedric are in transformation, I have not mentioned yet, is it? I give him for private tuition in fortune telling, you know, how well I'm in it. Cedric is really nice. Perhaps we can look at times to take fourth, Cedric, his father, you and me. Would certainly be funny. (especially for me. take every opportunity to meet without being Cedric heulsuse appendage.) But please, no Mum! She behaves towards him so ... argh, just embarrassing. Patting him on the cheek and talk nonsense.
I hope you write me back soon ...
Lavender
And then of my mother:
Kimberly-Patrice Brown, Mum, (If they are always so passed, I begin my letters to them now on the very same!)
as I've heard you came back earlier than planned. This is ... unexpected. But of course I'm happy. Dad can not: (true Always nice appearances ...) The thing is that in the house so there is a mess and the house elves were freed. All a big mistake! An accident! Really, he has tried everything to prevent it! Blame the stars, honest!
(She has no idea of the cosmos, so it can lie until Merlin's beard curls)Jupiter, Mars, the Palvaat constellation, the change of the moon energy - we should be thankful nothing worse happened! In some places, entire buildings had collapsed and disappeared en masse Pets! We can speak of happiness, we are still alive. Do not be angry with him, he has his best efforts done. Besides, who needs for even house elves? You know, here at Hogwarts is running as a project B.ELFE.R. it says. The aim is to assure the house-elf rights, and if possible to release into the wild. If you ask me, it's about time! (If Hermione hear me talk like that, it certainly proud of me!) house-elves do not deserve to be enslaved by us! Actually, we should be able to, himself to provide for us. As difficult as cooking and cleaning can not be true. Even I can bake! (jaw = The blow of ovens) best we see this as Chance of becoming independent at last, all right? We are not so upset to be no one hit on the fingers and all remain alive, all right?
Oh, and thank you, thank you, thank you that you have sent me money for a ball dress! I've found the perfect dress, it's terrific! The shoes I already do. We designed a beautiful evening. Too bad that you can not be there. (schaaade Yeah!) If you want I send the photos of it.
I do not mind to stay over Christmas at Hogwarts (mainly because it is a lot safer to NOT be near you) and maybe I take the offer of the Patil, and spend the holiday with them. You do not randomized, which is Ski, right?
Lavender
Hmm. Only about an hour until lunch. Hmph. Hopefully Parvati remember I bring up something. Officially, I'm sick. The teacher might be suspicious if I appear still in the Great Hall. Meanwhile, I am really a bit sickly. Really have to have what edible lunch. But what I do until then? Read? Learning? Sleep? Oh, Ideas!
11:43 clock under my duvet
Stupid, stupid, stupid idea! Waah, how stupid am I? Why do I never think of why that? I can never let show, dammit. Would be the best if I am admitted to take my mother to St. Mungo's! Something is wrong with me. A genetic defect, perhaps? Always do I do something stupid and if I like an exception, but then normalfunktionierender human behavior, which is also only a short time. In the next second I make it for now for the new leader of the embarrassment-of-the-man-in-the-ground-and ashamed-to-ground must-list. I really found two other letters written. No, not my parents. Not even to the minister or something. Oh God. Phill, you stupid bastard!
What's the matter with you? What is wrong in your pretty little head? Are you really such an idiot or do you just like that? Waah, I want to shake up and the best throw in the lake the same again! you want to spend time with me. Bake for me. Treat me like we were best friends for years. And then you try to kiss me - I take refuge. What do you then? You ignore me. Then again you are doing as if nothing had happened and everything is back to normal. Until then you want to invite me to the Yule Ball and the making out talking about. Oh yes, I know well that you're making out and told not to make rum! For how stupid you think I am? And finally, this kiss! Bonds as a sign on my back that says, "Take me - I am willing '? This is what you can not, not with me! The worst thing is that you seem to do well with the other girls! Who is this Janice? If you hit up about only the because I have no interest in your game? In the end, she is your friend and you wanted me as a lover, or what I know. You are so stupid, Meyer, that probably not even a dried bread wants to, to leave with you!
Lavender - the girl who can not do it all with
No idea why I was suddenly so angry at Phill. It has suddenly come over me. As a revelation. Or something like that anyway. Waah, that between Phill and I have a constant up and down somehow Now I pretty jitters before his reply (if he answers at all ...). What does he mean that? I wonder if he told Cedric from our kiss at the lake. And Cedric knew that Phill had planned to invite me to the ball? Manure can not stop imagine how angry Cedric has unsheathed a sword and Phill threatened to cut him to pieces if he gets too close to me. Finally, I am the future Mrs. Diggory and not the future Mrs. Meyer. Lavender Diggory. Lavender Meyer. Listens both of stupid if I'm honest. Lavender Wood. Lavender Lockhart. Lavender Lupin. Best to stick to my name. Cedric can also answer the yes.
Cedric Brown. Urgh.Does not fit all. Oops, strayed from the topic. So, the letter to Phill's not even the greatest evil. Letter number two to take it all.
Dear Mr. Diggory
You probably currently sitting in a comfortable chair and were treat yourself to just provide a good glass of wine, so fluttered out of nowhere as an owl and has given to you a letter. Well, my name Lavender, Lavender Brown has to be exact. My father, Malcolm Brown is a good friend of yours. Certainly it surprise you that I am writing to you today, and since you're a busy man, I will immediately get down to business.
First, I would ask you to convince my father not always stupid actions, thereby endangering his life. You must know, my mother is not necessarily placed jokes when it goes to her beloved roses. I can say without exaggeration that these flowers she loves just as much as her husband and me, her child.
love, that's about the second reason for this letter. Your son is great. Great. Someday I will marry him, for sure. We belong together. There is no doubt. Right now he is with this stupid, nasty, mean Cho Chan. I do not like. She is a scheming bitch. Can you tell Cedric, he should break up with her? We're a family soon, because we have to help each other! I promise it also means being a good daughter.
Lavender Brown
Please, dear diary, kill me! MCIH KILL! Buy it! Waah, I feel sick!
15:47 clock in the infirmary
'm sick. So I got a high fever. I've ne upper Macke, we already know for some time ... Parvati came to lunch with my food in the dormitory, but what I perceived only in passing. I felt not good and everything looked blurry still.
"Is something wrong?" She asked, worried, a hand on my damp forehead and gasped in horror. "Oh my goodness, you glow yeah right!" Can I still recall that she wanted to take me immediately to Madame Pomfrey, but I am vehemently refused and geschwafelt the fact that I am against Mr. Diggory was completely embarrassed. Then pushed her powerless to my diary, so she could read everything. Parvati moaned and giggled same power, but he immediately proceeded to write another letter to Mr. Diggory by asked him to talk to anyone, least of all to Cedric himself. Then they dragged me to the hospital wing. Never thought that it is strong. After all, am not a lightweight! has exceptional Madame Pomfrey not thought today I was pregnant or drunk. It has given me a drink, so my temperature could fall again in the normal range and a sleeping pill. I'm still quite drowsy from it. At best, I'm still out a little.
19:01 clock in the infirmary
When I woke up around 18:00 clock back, I was surrounded by my classmates. Parvati was there, Ginny, Seamus, Neville, Dean, Padma, Celine, Sammy, Phill and Cedric. They've all stared at me with worried mines and have so acted, as they fear I would fall over dead right.
"Hello," I said weakly, trying to raise myself in bed, but Cedric pushed me gently back into the pillows.
"Stay lie, "he asked. Could with so many leaders worry only dreamy smile. "How do you feel?"
"As if I was put into a kettle of boiling water and after-peppered with pepper and salt.""Crookshanks is to blame, "said Parvati. "This beast each night creeps into your bed and sleeping on you. Presumably you've gotten here any bugs. Certainly it's nothing serious, but-"She stopped and looked for help to.
"But what?" I wanted to know alarmed.
"Madame Pomfrey can not say exactly what kind of disease you have caught you," Cedric replied hesitantly and sat down beside me on the bed. "It is not contagious, they could exclude before. It appears, Crookshanks has Kravalle blood in them, but what Hermione was not told when buying. Kravalle are almost extinct, but a few hundred years ago they were pretty frightening because they were responsible for epidemics and over again. form on their skin constantly new and especially dangerous pathogens that can be transmitted by bodily contact, even on people. As long as Madame Pomfrey not know exactly what's wrong, she can not help you. "" And, um, how they found out what I have? "
" You must Crookshanks studying, "said Ginny. "The problem, of Crookshanks is no trace."
"I have him since Monday and no longer seen," said Parvati. "Hermione and the other already searching for hours for him, but so far he has not yet appeared. "
" It will come again, "I said hopefully. "Anyway, I'm fine. certainly is not bad. "
" Maybe just yet, "put in Phill. He seemed quite nervous. "In the past, many people died because they have been infected with a Kravalle"
"You summon up nothing, Mr. Meyer cautioned Pomfrey and pushed past him. "We still know nothing about the pathogens. Surely it is not worth mentioning. "" Yeah? "Said Seamus applied. "You see how it looks! It glows and is all blue in the face! If it is not the speech would be worth, Professor McGonagall would be unlikely to wander around in the Forbidden Forest and look for that stupid cat! "
" Why does Hermione not just the Accio spell? " I asked, amazed. Works else but whatever.
"Has it been tried," said Parvati. "Unsuccessful. Perhaps has Crookshanks is caught in a bush or trapped in a room. "
" You should also go to the search, "said Pomfrey. "It takes more than if you stand around here and imagine all the horror scenes."
"I will not leave her alone!", Seamus protested.
"Me neither," agreed the other with one.
Go "calm, nothing happened to me. Is it really better if you are looking for Crookshanks. Wants to finally get well. "My friends left me with a heavy heart (UWW, which looked as if they were at my funeral!) And also went on a search for the missing offenders. take not that I found myself again in the infirmary! Always happens to me like that. If I am not cursed, I die almost on a virus. Large class. With my luck I now have an incurable disease or are forever confined to bed. At least I have the house elves brought a lot of chocolate.
20:22 clock in the infirmary
Professor Flitwick was here and wanted to know why I am not present at the penalty. Which it has but not all.
missing from Crookshanks still unaccounted for. Hermione is so very desperate, but has yet apologized to me. They can not got anything for it. If anyone is to blame, then this seller dazed by it Crookshanks. Incredible that he simply Kravalle hybrids sold and can not be vaccinated once! Should show the man and dragged to court. Does he have more animals with blood Kravalle sold?
Mist, alas I am not well again until Monday! If I miss because of the Christmas ball, I get the crisis! Ironically, at Christmas time I get sick. Not even the paltry Christmas tree stands beside my bed that can console me. I will not be sick, I will not, not will, will not!
01:01 clock in the infirmary
Aww, Cedric is so cute! No wonder, am I in love with him! He has yet actually sneaked into the hospital because he wanted to be with me. Was just back up frightened from a brief nap (had nightmares in which I was chased by a rabid cat!) And was shocked when I realized that someone was sitting next to me on a chair.
"I did not wake me up," whispered Cedric and moved a little closer. "I'm sorry. Actually, I just wanted to see, whether you now maybe a little bit better. "
" Sweet of you. "I pantschte in the dark with my wet hand to him and clasped them. "What would I do without you?" Slowly, I believe that this disease causes me to lose my inhibitions and quassle like I was straight out of a trashy romance novel. Cedric pulled his hand away but, although it had plenty of them feel icky. Reason enough to yearn for the stupid Lavender, for even more body contact. "Please come into my bed." After a moment's hesitation He is risen indeed and has been placed next to me. It pulls the sweat buckets over my skin while I am shaking like crazy at the same time. My oh so wonderful hospital gown and blanket were completely wet. Sure I brood here now myself from even pathogens. "Have you found Crookshanks?"
"No," he said. His warm breath tickled my neck it has. Great. "The teachers have used tracking spell, but have shown no effect. You suspect that Crookshanks is not staying at the castle grounds. Or dead is. "
" Dead? "I echoed dismay. The holding is not Hermione. Had the same thing as if Neville would die. "Crookshanks is certainly not dead! Probably he is hiding just because he believes that he is responsible for something unpleasant. "
" It will certainly end well, "he tried to calm myself down. "Tomorrow we will find him and then you will get well."
"does not take long until I land here."
"How do you say that?"
"Honestly, how many times this school year, I sit here? I row with the broom against the wall, cursed me vomit the soul from the body ... and now the best, I prefer the same here. "
" The important thing is that you will be fired again and again .
"Madame Pomfrey would have eventually removed the nose full of me and I would throw out anyway, whether I'm healthy again or not.""Can you even have a belly full of you? "Despite the lack of light I could see his grin exactly. And I love it. Just like his laugh, his eyes and his arms, umschlissen me if I'm afraid in the dark.
"You tell me."
"I think not," he said. "At least I can not imagine that. We will always be friends, right? "
" Yes, "I sighed. "But for the first time, I have to accept that you're together with Cho. Do not say anything, " I asked as he opened his mouth. "I'll be honest, I do not like. Not a bit. And I can not understand what you see in it, but maybe I can accept it. Do I have finally, if I do not want you to truly escape. You have to admit that she likes me just as little as I do. "Lavender, they can speak, without a brain! Well, that did not I put all the facts on the table (on the covers).
"Because she does not know you," he reasoned. "If it were not so biased, they would not think of her. I sometimes think it is fas jealous of you, general information on each girl with whom I spend time. At Celine, it is not good to talk. "Well, like I can sing a song. Even a whole opera. "Your father left this year for another woman's family. Since then, she is sensitive, for that matter. "
" I did not know. "
" You do not want it hanging on the big bell and do not like talking about it. Let's change the subject, yes? "
" All right. Do you have a suggestion? "
"Do I really need." He grinned again. "I have now solved the mystery eggs."
"Really?" Judge me and enthusiastic about joining Cedric here almost from the bed.
"Yes, well, partially at least. I had to dive under water to get the information. What exactly do they mean to but I still have not figured out. "
" Worse than the dragon at the 1st Task will hardly be and if they do, I cut Dumbledore's beard! All he can do not allow it! "Cedric laughed hoarsely and handed me a short kiss on the hot forehead.
"I should go again. Good night, Lavender. Restful beautiful you. "Without him I can not sleep. Why did not he just stayed here? Here with me where he belongs. Not on Cho's side. I bet that's a lie to her father. Or is Mr. Chang had fled when he noticed is what a scheming bitch, he as a daughter. If the waterfall actually have any siblings? I should clarify more. Finally, one should know his enemy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment