Sunday, May 31, 2009

Herpes On Nose Transmit

The Diary of Lavender Brown, Chapter 7, Part 6

Previous Chapter
here
Wednesday 26 December
written letters: 1; get letters: 3 (all late Christmas letters from relatives. ! Including money, very good), volunteers with the practice of text for Romeo & Juliet practiced: 2 hours (Muahaha.)

09:02 clock in the Mae dchenschlafsaal the Gryffindor

have just woken up and immediately totally shocked when I realized that Hermione snuggled up to me lying next to me. First thought of a bad drinking binge, which is somehow degenerated completely, but now I can remember back to yesterday. Hermione and I have gefuttert nauseam chocolate are pulled over Ron and we have behaved as worldly philosophers. Have the sense or nonsense of life in every detail over and over. Bottom line: extraterrestrials will conquer the earth in the next 10 years and answer the question.
Have I then crept cautiously out of bed, showered and then retreated into a window alcove. Sometimes it knocks me when I look out the window and the snow-covered lands Hogwarts' look. A real winter wonderland. And it is soo good for first kisses ...

absolutely must write a letter to Parvati and tell her everything. Will be amazed! Scarcely times a day is not there, already happened by far the best thing ever! Who knows, maybe they take while skiing a sweet guy who she solace to the unfortunate Harry enthusiasm.

love Parvati
Do you miss me already as much as I miss you? Write me back as soon as possible so that I can be sure that you are safe and doing well on the mountain - What's his name again? - Arrived are. yesterday the terrible nightmare, the Hogwarts Express had could fly into the air, but if something of this type would really happen, it would probably in the Daily Prophet. (crap, I've always appreciated not look. In theory, could the great disaster with photos and thick, black letters on the title page. On the other hand, were yesterday in the vicinity of Hogsmeade something happened that would have long since made the rounds in the castle. Parvati lives, for sure.)
power to ski, or whatever it is, for fun? Break you nothing! So how do you explain to me have, it sounds pretty dangerous. Alas, I have the rest of my Hogwarts spend years without you!
We did not really have time to talk about the Christmas Ball. I'd ask Harry, but ... somehow I do not feel that he has great desire to chew with me over a cup of hot chocolate in the evening and tell me how you both enjoy yourselves you - you did it, right? If he has not behave are, or what has screwed up, and I'll tell him personally tear off his head! Oh, hey, with his Head but then we could play this strange game, you and I am Ping Pong! I guess I know now about how it works. With the bat on his head and flies huiii of Harry!

Anyway, for me Christmas Eve was very ... interesting. Hold on now absolutely tight! Are you ready? So Seamus is in love with me. No joke. Although I have not asked him myself - I am a coward, I admit yes - but when I think of it - do not laugh, even I am capable of now and then! - Would have you have to notice it enough already! Yes, YOU! You know me, until I Peil is something, the sun, among and risen again, but YOU! You say always, that nothing remains hidden to you and everything, why have you not noticed anything like this? Seamus because I went to sleep so well so early. Man, that's totally uncomfortable and embarrassing! How should I connect to him ever again under the eyes? (Is it very wrong of me to hope that after the winter holidays Seamus attended another school? Lavender evil!) And who I ever made it clear that Seamus is secretly in love with me ? Cedric, exactly. After my mother Ron, Padma, and Harry has shooed up on the dance floor, I had the chance to dance with him. It was a bit odd, frankly, not to dance with him, but the situation itself. Do you understand? Not? Okay, I do not quite. Cedric would have me but can safely say before, what's wrong with Seamus, I would not even go with him to the ball. Or no,

Phill

it should have told me! Phill has known from the beginning of everything, as it seems: Cedric - and the idiots at this school - has actually thought I would be together with Seamus! Waah! Can you imagine? Throughout the months he has gone out of it. I will rather not think about it, what would be, come this misunderstanding never take place.

(Yeah, it bothers me. No one can know for sure if the waterfall would have otherwise never had a chance with Cedric. No, I do not think too much of me. Not at all!)

And Phill knew that Cedric was thinking the same and also that no truth to the story. (Oops, now I start again, to annoy me about Phill. And I was to him yesterday ever so grateful, he told Cedric, between Seamus and myself is nothing. I wonder why no one actually speaks plain text!) stupid everything. If the holidays are over, you must help me, otherwise I get the gigantic question mark in my head off any more.



So, the more unimportant things I am now getting rid of. Hopefully you are not eingepennt, because now comes the real reason of my letter. Shred the first part, burn it or abuse it as chewing gum paper - the main thing, you can not distract you from Seamus, Phill or anyone else. Okay? Deep breath ... Cedric and I have kissed. Hihi. Hihihihihi. Honestly! No, I'm not up on the arm! We were out yesterday morning ... in the snow ... with ... Wuffi haaaaach.

The following are the 5,000 words about how incredibly soft Cedric's lips, and so on. And how perfect everything was, how beautiful and wonderful, and I write from pink sheep clouds, colorful stars, harps, singing angels and all that. Parvati on the outside, what should I do? (Or I stand easy on it, to tell about it? Over and over again ...)
Judge Padma and greetings from your parents. Oh, and remember: You should come back safe and sound!


Your Lavender

A whole new experience for me, on a holiday before the lunch to be awake, but where is my mother is not there to me at 07: to throw 00 clock for early morning exercises out of bed. Am I really productively. Whether Cedric is awake, too? Determined. Presumably, he is sitting in the common room and talking with a fellow Hufflepuff. Or he is in the Great Hall and has breakfast. To see for yourself 09:52 clock in the Great Hall
He is not there. Hmph. Ginny but that requires me to her afterwards with the help Verita Serum. I almost forgot. We should really be left alone during the holidays because of the principle not touch it, but that's not true. Except we do that from a love potion by mistake or something is that the waterfall makes it even more desirable. I'm concerned we could stop things now anyway. I do not like the smartest and be smarter, but I know for sure that the kiss had not happened yesterday would Cedric plan to give the Changgory relationship another chance. The bitch could almost feel sorry for me, it would not ... well, just a bitch. Actually, I'm not soo mean and vindictive, that I want her to pay back their conduct in recent months necessarily
. Although, admittedly, the idea is quite appealing. At best, I'm concentrating on now is to help Parvati and Ginny, after all, have far from reached its destination. Exactly, I do not avenge my account at the waterfall, but for my friends. What a good person I am. (Haha.) Uhh, here comes Cedric! 11:32 clock in the bathroom of foot ends myrtle

Cedric had the stupid Celine in tow, waah! She stuck to the arm, it has all the time vollgesülzt and Cedric has her every few minutes awkward pat on the shoulder and> muttering again ... '. He smiled at me apologetically, while Celine him as a chair pulled away from me. She cried. Somehow, Cedric girls with weak lachrymal glands to attract almost magical. "I understand it is not easy," she wailed over the top. Ginny and I exchanged glances and shook their heads about them. Since the Christmas ball everyone thinks they have ne screw loose. "Am I so terrible?"

Er, so ... "stammered, Cedric.

"You could still terrible, "I broke in me. It was true. At least it has, contrary to the waterfall, never tried to assassinate me the creeps. Or she has made it so stupid that I have not noticed something like this.

"With you I have not spoken," she hissed at me once. "Get out easy." "Celine," said Cedric annoyed now, "Lavender has not at all to get out of here."

"No," all right , I said and stood up. Unfortunately I have not thought of that before I had a corner of the table cloth stuffed into the neck - but not a lot of jam napkins! - So I get up when accidentally knocked over several cups and glasses. Waah. Such awkward moments for me but no longer very earth-shattering, so I could reasonably dignified release from the table cloth and pretend as if would not several puddles of coffee, pumpkin juice and milk spread on the table. The whole binning was unfortunately a bit difficult to ignore. All so squeamish here pff. As if it is the same kill them a bit of coffee drips onto the pants, my goodness. "I wanted to just go anyway. It already requires for me. "

" Does this bring the men in white coats come out of here? "Celine mocked and pushed her elbow in Cedric's side. "Do not you think that is locked up? Not"

"Answer it, Cedric," I said coldly. Hi, I'm woman enough to myself to compete with such a stupid chicken. Especially since enough people out were capable of preventing that pierces with a knife on me. "You know, I do not think that I belong locked away. I am a very valuable member of society. " 's right. Would you were not there, so we had no one on which we can make fun of us. "

" At least there are a few that would miss me . Can you say you, too? "I forced myself not to grin and stalked heads held high like this. Before the Great Hall, I was verge again reinzurennen and Cedric nice to say goodbye. But the overall effect would probably be nullified. Instead, I was positioned behind a pillar and waited until he turns up again. !

»Buuh," I shouted, as he then - came out of the hall - with Celine. Cedric flinched not even looking at me instead of with a furrowed brow. "I'm a ghost," I helped him get started. "You should tremble with fear."
"Good morning," greeted us, the fat monk, who had just hover over us in the moment. Probably the most peaceful mind in the world. Cedric and I had to both laugh.
"Truly the fear," said Cedric. "Have you been waiting on me?"
"I just wanted to say goodbye yet," I explained. "You know, say goodbye, smiling, waving. I did not want to make before Celine. "
" Then you already have the whole day scheduled? "he asked, slightly disappointed .... I had to giggle and was nearly overrun by the daydreams. "What?"
"Oh, nothing. I only had to think about grad ... mutant butterflies. Um, I'm now right in front of something with Ginny, but in the afternoon I was free ... "
" Good, "he said, pleased. "If you're interested, could we then for the play. Rehearse"
kissing scene!
, I could only think. kissing scene, kissing scene, kissing scene!
We rehearse during the holidays? "Grumbled Ron. Harry and he had just come from the Great Hall, followed by Ginny Weasley and the twins.
You do not! "I threw in quickly. "Well, I mean, ääh, you're already so good and ..."
»Ronnilein? the target be your serious? "asked one of the twins. "Even a garbage bag as he plays more convincing. "
" Hey, I'm a natural! "protested Ron. "I'm better than you all!"

"Forget it easy again," said Cedric, but no one listened to him.
"Did you hear that, George, a natural talent, he should be!"
»Ronnilein to be a natural talent does not mean resourceful to be there when you are in the erleichterst nature. "
"Easy to pee on a bunny, tzz."
"I've peed on a stump!" Roared Ron, and ran to fiery red. "I did not know that there is such a dumb bunny is tight,"
"Let's be good Ron," his sister wanted to appease him. "I do not think we want to know for sure."
"You're pissing on defenseless rabbit?" Harry asked, amused.
"Because he is a natural talent," added Fred. "You will see it later in the trial yet!" Predicted Ron convinced. »14:00 clock when fat rabbit?" "But woe to you pee-Funny Bunny also," I could not resist making easy.
"Come on, Harry," murmured Ron quietly. "I still need to practice the text. Who do I play again? "

idiot! Instead of again and again rehearse the kissing scene, alone with Cedric, I've now Ron and Co. on the neck. Crap. If I probably have no other choice than to make the best of it.
I do not know what I'm doing here at all. Ginny left me anyway in the vicinity of the serum, for fear that the stupid, incompetent Lavender screwed up everything. I may now and snip to pieces than to green stuff. (Oh God, I complain about now? I spend entirely too much time with Hermione. Soon I'll start even with the preparations for the UTZe on.)
"What is really meant to you and Cedric?" She asked me in passing points.
"What should be with us?" I asked the question in return. It was strange to discuss this issue at first with Ginny and not Parvati. I felt like I was cheating my best friend, so I decided, first of all not too much away.
"Well, I had just the feeling that we were unwelcome ... oh, tell already," Ginny was it on to hide their curiosity and waving a wooden spoon around in front of me. "You have looked as if something just terribly embarrassing happens."
"What?" I was scared. "Nothing happened! We have looked, as always! Normal! Or ... is not it? How have we looked? Say, "
" You have just acted differently, "normally, Ginny tried to explain. "... You were timid in dealing with each other. Uncertain. " Ha. That was not my attention. Is it possible that people who have only recently kissed for the first time, have a particularly striking aura? "If I had to guess, I'd say you have achieved untrodden territory."
"You mean, discovered a fourth continent?"
"Lavender, you is already clear that there are more than three continents, is it? "Uh, yeah, sure. England, Scotland and so, and America, and ... ah yes, Africa! Hmm, I think there is missing something else. "Will you tell me now what happened?"
"Seamus," I changed the subject abruptly. "Have you even heard of these crackpots who have believed, he and I were together?"
"And I am not surprised about it, that you constantly rave about Cedric? "
" Hey, could be the case that you think me a bitch, which has several feet in the fire. "
"iron."

"Huh, iron?"
"It means iron in the fire, not hooves. Although, a donkey could well have hooves in the fire. "I'm not sure whether she wanted to hint at it, I
would be a donkey. If anything, I'm a unicorn! "Why should I believe you and Seamus are a couple?"
acidified I told her what I had learned from Cedric. Ginny was surprised not even the fact that Seamus is in love with me.
"I thought it'd be too sure," she said simply. Waah! "Has seen but even a blind man."
"class. And I have found to be last. "Actually, I'm so glad I've only recently learned of it. I would have survived the last few weeks otherwise never.
Ginny has given me the order to keep this position while she brings to us what chucks. Supposedly, this Phase of brewing particularly important. If the serum is too strong simmer, we risk that the effect is too strong and will remain permanently. An not bad, the waterfall would never lie again, but over time it would stand out and we could fly up. Not good. As well, the penalty would look like? Officially it is forbidden, finally, to give this stuff a student - or is it just for teachers? Should not really be proud of us, we can Verita Serum brew self-employed?
I'm quite terrible way jitters before tonight! Ginny told me that we need again to Snape's stores! Oh God, I will not have to constantly throw up again!

17:02 clock in the Gryffindor common room
Together with Ginny and Hermione, I have made myself on the way to Funny Bunny, before the palace is Ron again with his brothers but squabbled. Harry and Cedric stood silent and looked relieved when they saw us.
"Are back on the definition of natural talent? "asked Ginny.
"As a natural talent is known ..." and sat on Hermione, but was interrupted by me.
"It's about bunnies and urine. Want to know? "
Hermione looked at me in disgust slightly and then shook his head. We entered the palace together, where it was Ron apparently not wait to show us, finally, what's it to him.
"Hermione," he directed, scarcely We were in the room that we use for our samples. "What act we go through?"
»Act 5, Scene 3?" I suggested innocently. "I can not wait to stab myself." So when is a natural talent, then I suppose I do! "
" again said no, no, no ! " Ron. He flipped obsessively in his text book and panted heavily. "Where, then, before this stupid Montague?"
»Act 5, Scene 3," I said again.

"So good," he conceded. "You and the since-" He pointed his finger at Cedric. "Puts-you're dead on the floor and Harry, Hermione, come here!"

"Very good ..." hissed Hermione quietly, but after his request was. Cedric and I put us in the middle of the room side by side on the floor. Was difficult, not loszuprusten loud. I could feel warm hand next to Cedric and my favorite would have taken it, but this would be noticed. I contented myself with it, quietly closer to him to move out, but that was not Ron agree.
"You must lie on it, Lavender," he demanded. "You kiss the dead, stab you from yourself and then sacks over him,"
The Weasley twins could not resist laughing when I acts together, herumrobbte on all fours to Cedric So I had to fall heavily on his chest and he thus briefly took the air we breathe. Cedric gurgled and smiled tortured when I looked at him anxiously.

"Everything okay," he said hastily.
"Keep it up!" Roared on Ron. "You're dead, dammit!"
"Stop him, or he pees on you," joked George.
"Here, this letter ..." Hermione shouted in between and thus prevented a renewed battle between brothers. "... Proven the word of the monk, the bond of love, the newspaper of her death ... "
listened to her with only half an ear. Was much too busy to listen to Cedric's heartbeat. Boom, boom. I imagined it would hit my account faster and drooled a bit.
Oh brother Montague, give me your hand, "Harry read from his text in front of bored booklets. I opened my eyes wide a gap, waiting for Ron's presentation of Montague. "This is the jointure of my daughter, because I can not ask more."
"But I do," Ron said in a loud voice, and swelled his chest, "because I want to be in clear gold fert'gen her image," with the arms he described a huge arc and stared into the distance. Oh man, "As long as Verona bears his name, come never a picture of its value in the image near the faithful, loving ..." Ron turned abruptly, walked next to me in the knee and wide arms, " ... Juliet "Uh ... so rich I will prepare it Romeo: The poor victim of our Disputes, "Harry, Ron, in the light display seemed well stupid screwed up, the face and then made quite a ladylike curtsy.
"... because there was never such a harsh fate, like Julie and her Romeo," Hermione finished the piece. "A natural talent, indeed!" Yelled the twins. Ginny smiled dreamily, and away from Harry Knicks.
I can also take the other roles, "re-leafing Ron in his notebook. "I now play Romeo, you can learn what Diggory!" Cedric chuckled softly at me as I prayed, Ron does not want with me now rehearse the kissing scene. Thank God he had it but apart from a different scene, for which I was not needed. We sit on a couch while the other took all of which influence either their intended or is something else. They all joking around and made fun of quite Ron, mitbekam but none of it because he was too busy, reflective, spurned by Rosaline Romeo to mimic.
He's actually better than I, " Cedric laughed softly. We watched the scene over the edge of an open text booklet in which we pretended to read both. We were able to quietly put together the heads. Hihi. I like theater.
"You know what that means: You definitely need private lessons in acting," "Would you accept that gracious lady,"
"? Ironically, Lavender? "Funny Bunny had appeared out of nowhere next to us and had the nerve to down on the sofa between us to squeeze. Waah, this rabbit! Had Ron but she peed! I am a great Julia! "I justify myself.
"As far as I can remember, you were not yet" participated actively in the samples, FB said tartly.
"As a body it is at least" very well, supported me Cedric. "That with the rigor mortis it right on paper." "Hey!" I am not stiff, hello?
"And she's a good teacher, she has "already proven he added hastily. Good boy. "Carries you both your trailer?" Changed the talking furball the topic. Cedric pulled the thin chain around his neck and carried the trailer revealed. "Do not forget, you shall never take the trailer."
"already clear, but why ?" I dug for.
"All in good time," FB replied mysteriously. I rolled to Cedric turned the eyes, which the rabbit was not lost however. Of course not. Rabbit and wonder can know everything.
We decided to rehearse again only when the holidays are over and the others are back at Hogwarts. I've lost Hermione's promise to ensure that next time we will practice a scene with Julia, the last time so I highly concentrated my text went through. My big day will come, and every girl is in a radius of ten hours broom green with envy, hooray!
19:04 clock dinner
Professor Flittwick is just angelatscht here, with the project, I spoil my vacation thoroughly. Waah. Actually, it was settled that I mean hard labor until after the holidays would continue, but now he had the brilliant idea to let me instead toiling all day! He forces me to be tomorrow at exactly 08:00 in the clock room for magic lessons and continue to make clean. Will I finally ready tomorrow, I have to still go there tomorrow morning. Meanness!
Cedric smiled sympathetically. Celine grins maliciously. Ron steals from my plate. Blaah.

02:03 clock in a dormitory
"Okay, what is the plan?" I asked Ginny, when I agreed to 01:00 clock exactly met in the common room. "To be clear immediately: I do not drink again of this disgusting stuff that can break with"
Do not worry ", she reassured me. "That this time will not be necessary. We sneak into the prison, steal the stuff and disappear. "

" What do we need? You said it, we would have everything! "We climbed through the Portrait hole and walked quietly through the hallway to the stairs.
"The seeds of a Rebornus. They stand on the top shelf, far left. I thought we had taken enough of it last time, but ... "
" But what? "
" ... you have buried them today, "she concluded angrily. Oops. I thought that was just dirt.
We came unseen to the pantry. What we had not considered here: Ginny had hardly opened the door with a spell, went off a deafening noise.
"Alarm!" I screamed in panic. "The way here,"
"That's our only chance!" Ginny said again and began frantically searching for the seeds. "Damn! Where are they now? "
" Come on! MACH FINALLY! "I was about to leave and Ginny to flee, but a little voice in my head kept me from it. My conscience perhaps?
I've got it right ... wait ... where? ... I they did, "Ginny clutched the stuff, grabbed my arm and pulled me through the dark passage. I was pretty sure to hear shuffling in the distance, coming closer and closer steps, a hissing and meowing, and the bargain Snape, ever be sharpened carving knife and quietly murmuring the ingredients list for> soufflé à ; la Slytherin \u0026lt;runterleierte - every child knows that the most important ingredient for Gryffindors below 20.
Honestly, I am in my life has never ran as fast as that night. One would think, thanks to mother's morning sports activities and the endless number of stairs in Hogwarts I would have trained nearly as something like condition, but I was after only 100 meters already completely out of breath. Ginny pulled and dragged me with him, they probably would have done that, I would have collapsed completely. We made it to the fat lady, but Filch's cat, we had all the time on their heels and has got it guarantees that we fled into the Gryffindor tower.
"dormitory," Ginny hissed me too hectic. "Sleep."
I stumbled terribly excited for the stairs, I bundled into my bed and I pulled the blanket over his head. It took a while before I understood that I was still wearing cape and boots, so I get up again and move me in the dark had. And now? No idea what I expect. Snape is not yet now search all dormitories in Gryffindor, right? If the burst in here, but looks to me immediately that I had something to hide! And Ginny, she has the seeds of stuff! We had the intended not just to do during the holidays! The few students here, there are far too few people who come as suspects in question. If still a chance the bathroom of foot ends myrtle walk, oh God. The waterfall makes my life unbearable on an infinite number of ways, waah.

Thursday 27 December


stuff in her hair, which definitely does not belong there: dust, any fly dung, milk (Flittwick had to eat his cereal necessarily, as I near him on all fours crawling the foot strip of the shelving have bright polished), received letters: 1; ate marshmallows: a kilo pack (Clearly, too many) got slammed a book on their head: an estimated two dozen, angry with myself: Nonstop (Does So pretty much in the frame)

07:43 clock in the Great Hall

seats for half an hour here (waking up was not a problem because I had big jitters to fall asleep ...) and watch Snape, the teacher sits at the table and his now fourth Cup of coffee drinking. He appears even more terrifying than usual and occasionally sparkles he angry at me. I would love to crawl under the table or pretend that I would read in the Daily Prophet. Why is the students because no one still awake? I would even be a highly intelligent, omniscient, constantly correcting me Ravenclawschüler very welcome at the moment.

manure, must be the same going on. Cleaning. How funny. Who would they not spend his winter vacation with dust from a classroom, entered not even like to teach? I am lucky.
08:22 clock in the classroom for conjuring

In the tiny body Flittwicks hides an incredibly large portion of malice. Sits on his pile of books eats, chocolate muesli and looks to me here as I rip open the ass. As if we students ever noticed that there now hang one or two spider webs in the corner. Pff. Waah, he has looked at the table level, on the An adjacent chair, I opened my diary. Now I may not even have an entry, great.

09:32 clock in the classroom for conjuring

has just tapped it and I take the opportunity to write my own magic feather back in out of the bag. A girl stands in front of the door, no idea who she is, at least not Gryffindor. She says Flittwick can not be serious all day in this room want to spend. He is the same opinion, nods and nods and nods. I hope he runs away, then I can take a little break in between. And ... yes, he wants to take a walk and then play with someone spell check! Ha! But ... waah, this girl is now to play my attendant. Class, even got back too soon.

11:07 clock in the classroom for conjuring
Guess who was this girl! Janice McKenzie! Remember, she's a friend of Phill and me, when I again had trouble with him, wrote a short letter. Is until a week ago, and yet I have not even thought of it. (She dies, she does not die? Is she a bitch, she is not a bitch? They managed to get on the ball, it does not create it on the ball? ... They have volunteered the coup de grace?) First, it has just the Tü ; r shut and stared at me. I've looked dark and pretended that I would take no notice of it properly. Have weitergeschrubbt, constantly cursing me in front of it and executed by my beautiful, comfortable canopy bed dreaming (including Cedric and a bowl of chocolate pudding on the side table).
"By the way," interrupted the girl's silence, "Flittwick is gone, you can stop the obedient student to mime."
"But you shall be my attendant," I said annoyed. his "Does a lot of fun, seeing other in how they slave away to death."
"Brilliant mood thou hast"
"The hunting of wood worms, but I always correct lively. Stop talking or I'll never finish here, "

you sighed loudly and made it comfortably next to me on the floor cross-legged. "How about a break?" "So you squeal on me, and you can go get praise, because you take your duties oh yes so serious?" I tapped one end of the wire in my hands to the prefect badge, which she has pinned to her sweater. "How much time do you spend to polish this thing?"
"None at all," she replied calmly. "Usually I forget anyway, where did I put it and deceptive as undercover Prefect Is through the lock. "
" yes funny, ha, ha, ha, ha, "I shouted over the top. "And now let me clean again."
"Phill could have warned me before your quiet moods, she grumbled.
"Phill had to do much else ... wait, Phill ?" Suddenly I was all ears. I threw wire and cloth blind over my shoulder and the girl looked at more closely. I had seen them once before with Phill? No. (That is, I see Phill general never with other girls, at most times with Lucy or Celine.) It looks fairly average. Light brown, smooth, shoulder-length hair, side parting, dark brown eyes, cute nose, small mouth, completely without makeup (not even Mattifying Powder, oha) and clothes from the men's section. Parvati she had determined until an hour with my mouth open and stared at them then forced to a complete overhaul. (Good Shopping in Hogsmeade, visit the hairdresser, as well as nail and beauty salon, nutrition check and so on ... Good for Janice, Parvati is on vacation.)

Oh wonder I hardly mention Phill, do you hear even with the blow. And where you yet so standing on it. "
» rumlabern Want a long time, or times you start to speak? "

" So, um ... "She rä ; usperte itself. »Labern no, but yes talk? What can I say that? About the weather? The next fashion trend? Heaven and hell? Oh, of course, understand: Phill "Hard work, this girl.. "I'm a friend of his, Janice McKenzie. You have already heard of me. "
" You! "I said slowly and pointed my index finger to her chest. "You're the girl who bathes with Phill and foot ends myrtle,"
Janice looked at me in disbelief, before she burst out laughing and falling backwards onto his back left , while the belly with both hands and irregular breathing. Offended threw about their reaction, I with to subscribers of Flittwicks her, she missed it and it inexplicably managed to snag on my hair to a chair and pop in pain on the back. Janice laughed at the sight all the more so for an eternity, but condescended to help me with my hair.

"explanation," I asked sternly. "What I tell you? How the world works? I'm sorry, I can not provide them. "

" You shall declare your laughter! "I specified. So please,
I know very exactly how the world works.
How do you want to know now? Well, that would take far too long, and likely, dear diary, would exceed the already your horizons. "Phill and I bathe in common? Then even with myrtle? "Janice laughed again and shook his head in disbelief. "Listen, you have no idea where this story, but it is complete nonsense. Phill uses preferred to use the advantages of a trust student, that's all. I lock him in the bathroom for a prefect and he practices in the Bath's infamous giant water bomb - in swimwear "

I went to bright red, because I realized that my behavior could also indicate jealousy.
jealousy. As if it would interest me even more, sits with whom Phill in the bathtub. I'm Cedric! Phill I can also swim with McGonagall, or at best with Filch and Mrs. Norris!
thought "Oh, uh, yeah, that, um, I so," I stammered, embarrassed. "Actually, it's me indeed to anything, and uh, I think the best just shut up. "
" He likes you, you know? looked "Janice me searchingly into his eyes and caught me as I felt I blinked not once. may
"I somebody else," I replied.
"already clear, but Phill makes you not quite cold, it shows."
"Oh, should I now have two to share about?" I flared. In general, it is totally a lie, that Phill would not leave me cold. He could just as well be an iceberg, so cold it makes me.
"Okay, okay," drew a Janice. "Let's leave the topic covered better. So how about it? Are you here soon finished? "
" In two or three years, I replied grudgingly.
"Why not use magic?"
"Because the task is to make the room too clean to Muggelart and has this nasty, nasty Flittwick taken from me therefore the wand! And with a broomstick magic I can not, because ... " Janice grinned. "But I
have a magic wand." Abracadabra, Janice waved the wand and huii, everything was beautifully clean.
I just sit still around in this stupid room because I have to wait Flittwick. Finally, I want my wand back. And see Flittwicks surprised expression when he understands that he may no longer torture me now. (Except precisely, I let myself get back here as I build crap.) Janice has brought me a letter from my father who has just arrived with the morning mail. Hmm, I read later. Is indeed hardly a house again have blown up (and if so, is Amos Diggory probably partly responsible, and therefore obliged to let us live for the rest of our lives with him and his family). Staying with the Diggory is certainly better to live than with the Meyers.
clock 12:19 lunch at the Great Hall

"Hey you," greeted me and Cedric sat down next to me at the table. His hair was slightly zersaust and damp, and he had a few drops of sweat on his forehead. "Do a few laps," shot on a broom, he said point to my questioning look. It should be prohibited, so move around! Everything about him screamed to me "Take me! ! Let me be your "and anyway, the other girls always look after him so already and do it all for himself - for which he must necessarily be even more reasons to Neck ü Head over to fall in love with him? Would he look damn good while holding my hand, it would be something completely different, because then even modest knew all that he is my and ... waah! Slowly I am possessive. "You have to start again this afternoon with Professor Flittwick?"
"Am with the blow through," I said no.
"What's wrong?" He also wants to find the same. Is clear that he was not unaware that certain something in my voice. The problem was I had and have even no idea now what is going wrong with me again. What if I have a disorder or so and am unable, for a long time just be satisfied? I can not live without drama and chaos? I subconsciously sabotaging myself?
"Nothing's wrong," I lied. "Everything well. And what you will do so today? " Cedric smiled. could "Now that you are familiar with the criminal problem by, but we share ..."
"Do not go!" I quickly claimed and bit my tongue. Why do I lie on one Cedric
? Was.zur.Hölle.stimmt.nicht.mit.mir? "I meet already ..." "... me," Janice closed, a few places higher. "We have decided today louder to do for girls. Mushrooms and such. "
" In the middle of winter? "Cedric asked with raised eyebrow.
"They must be frozen," said Janice unmoved. "Only then can we learn from Lidschmiere ..."
"..." Shadow, I corrected.
»... Lid shadow produced
. Sorry, Cedric, but that's really absolutely nothing for you. "
Cedric had not convinced, but nodded anyway and then said that he is still flying a bit. What am I doing here? Why do I say, I go with Janice collect mushrooms to make make-up? This is a case for my best friend!
19:03 clock in the girls' dormitory of the Gryffindors

is well known, my best friend right now on a silly, far away from me a mountain, so I had no choice other than to the second-best Back to return ckzugreifen: Funny Bunny. Janice dragged against their will with me, in the event that Cedric us from the sky looks. She refused is to enter the stall outside the palace and instead mantschte around in the snow while I abused my rabbit as a therapist. FB listened to the confused description of my dilemma and the ridiculous theories that I had to attentively, but looked anything but worried.
"Lavender," she said, dropped out of my speech flow. "You're a 15-year-old girl, the purest hormone bomb! Your first relationship captures in itself, you are in love, learn about the opposite sex ... "As if I had come across this year for the first time a boy, oh my God. "Try ... to take the world by foot. Your emotions go haywire. You still need to figure out just what or who you really want and need. Growing up is not easy. " Aha. And how will I recover? "

" You
're healthy! "FB said annoyed.
"No, I'm broken," I protested. "I do not ticking quite right! With Cedric things work really well and I? I'm starting at a time to thinking about ... and sometimes even Phill ... Seamus! No normal person thinks of Seamus, when Cedric Diggory is facing! Right now I imagine, for example, in degrees, as it would be like to kiss Seamus! Help me! "
Funny Bunny laughed and I was just still angry and disappointed. And disgusted because I Seamus' wet kisses presented damned. "You still have your whole life ahead of you. Let it slow. Find out who you are. And until then: Ensure that Cedric with his followers always "
Please, please
dear God, make that very soon I know. Lavender Brown who is and take care that it is not a complete zero numbers, loser! Everything must always be so damn complicated. to hop instead hand in hand with Cedric the meadows and fields, I sit frustrated in my dorm room, stuffing me full of marshmallows and most of which last name is best for me. I've had enough of it, 15 to be.
The afternoon I spent with Janice. She told me that they actually became friends only by their parents with Phill has. When Janice was assigned to Hufflepuff, wanted their parents that they studied in their home for other children who also have muggle parents - In this case, Phill. Janice's parents are then taken up with those of Phill contact and are then pulled even in the same street, so that they can always nice to exchange stories and such. Janice is in the 6th Class hates skirts and dresses need, in the morning in the bathroom for five minutes, like picking dandelions and Hunter is in the Hufflepuff house team. I asked her why she was not then in this friendly match here in October. Because of Celine, I would imagine yes can. She hates this turkey even more passionately than I do and it the dross. I can only to
well understood.
Janice and I are a bit of a walk along the lake have rumgetobt with Wuffi and performed a rain dance. (She wanted to go to even know that the rain all the snow melts away, so that they can soon pick dandelions.) Was very nice to her, but she apparently has quite annoyed, I have smeared my mascara sued.
still laying the cards for Cedric. Funny-Bunny constant talk that we should take in no case, our supporters, makes me very nervous somehow. I bet she keeps a lot and if I finally get it in the end, what's going on, they rub under my nose, that they knew about it long ago. Typical.
19:59 clock in the girls' dormitory of the Gryffindors

Oh no, no, no, no, no ! The disaster is taking shape and form. I see an act, a deliberate act. Natural disasters fall so flat.
What is this? What I do not know ? What will happen to hell? I get sick when I think of it that Cedric could anything happen. And will anything happen to him
. Must see it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment