Previous Chapter here
Saturday 22 December
me scared to death: 2 times; hope: ! Back again, hooray, get house points deducted: 100; legs: Autschii!
01:02 clock still short in the infirmary
after I sniffed the scent bag of magic to the lavender, I am already dozed off. Smelled really fabulous! After spring, flowers and, if I am not completely mistaken, a bit like Cedric. When he would lie in bed next to me, very close, and his breath was tickling my nose. Then he dreamed of: everything around me was dark, I could not even see my own hands. I felt lost and was pretty slow panic - until I heard Cedric's voice. He said that everything would be just fine and I still would need to be patient. , Strange that this has only been enough already, so I felt suddenly sure, but also somehow comforting. I trust even the dream-Cedric.
Anyway, I slept a few hours of quiet and peaceful, because I woke up at once because someone has pricked me with his finger in the arm. But when I opened my eyes, was no one. First thought, perhaps I would have imagined only and I've turned to the other side to weiterzuschlummern, I was pricked again from scratch. Actually I was supposed to be surprised any more, but it was still scary.
"Hello?" I whispered uncertainly in the darkness.
"Hello," it came back quietly.
"Bi-bi-du are of death?" If yes can be!
"Yes, sure. Moment I'll get some time out my scythe. "
" Ron! "complained another invisible voice. "We are."
"Uhh, the ghosts of the ghosts that you called."
"Harry!" "Where are you? & Ldquo , I asked, puzzled. Now I had recognized Hermione's voice clearly. "I do not see it. Come out, or I'll have to think that I would become blind! "
" Maybe it's you, too, "joked the invisible Ron. "This happens when one eats too much chocolate pudding."
"Be a little nicer," warned Hermione and washed, were all three at once visible. "In addition, you eat but not necessarily less sweets. Under your bed, are stacked candy wrappers. "" They give me the needed energy when I'm learning! "
" As if you voluntarily take a look at a textbook wü to otherwise, if I not required for this purpose would be. "
" Yeah, actually I eat sweets in the first place because of you I feel pressured. "
& bdquo , I can confirm, sometimes for hours staring with dead eyes the wall after you have forced us once again to go with you in the library "
" This is only yours. best! You want but can show a decent number OWLs "
"They're in the next school year, Hermione!"
"Exactly! That's still half an eternity until then! "
" But it's never too early to start learning. I meet since the beginning of the 3rd Class, the necessary preparations for it, so ... "
" Thanks for asking, I'm fine, "I broke in me. "What are you doing here? And as you have made you invisible? "
„Tja, wir sind eben die fähigeren Magier als du“, sagte Ron überlegen und schwellte die Brust. Pff, Idiot. Ohne seine Freunde wüsste der doch nicht mal, welchen Wochentag wir haben.
„Wir wollten nachsehen, ob bei dir alles in Ordnung ist“, antwortete Hermine und warf Ron dabei einen missbilligenden Blick zu. „Krummbein ist noch immer nicht aufgetaucht.“ Arme Hermine. Sie liebt dieses Vieh doch so abgöttisch. „Vielleicht ist er wirklich…also…du weisst schon. Können wir etwas do for you? Do you need anything? Should we bring you tomorrow's homework on Friday? "
" Um, thank you, no, Professor McGonagall has done already. "Please, for homework I waste in the given situation determines not a single thought. Would be almost as absurd as if a troll wants a piece of soap for Christmas. "But you may know, where is Parvati? You, well, she has not visited me and nothing else can hear. If it is in bed with a cold? Or was she abducted? Phill? Oh God, now he takes also my best friend hostage, so I vollkotze him. That bastard! "
" Phill "Harry repeated confused. "Hostage? Puke? I stand on the hose or missing as indeed the connection? "
" Man, Harry, that's Lavender! The talks since the first day of school just absolute nonsense, "
" Were you always like a boorish idiot ", I moaned.
"Yes," Hermione Reply to Ron's office. "Now I've given up hope of recovery."
"It's about time," I said. Honestly, Ron can be disposed of as hazardous waste or abuse at most as a feather duster. "What is now with Parvati?"
"You'm fine." Hermione Harry and Ron pushed aside, which had begun in whispers about the new candy canes in the range discuss honey pot. Men! This really know ANY that you fainted is, if one eats too much of them and the older varieties are much better in taste. "You and Ginny have now slipped to Hogsmeade illegally and were caught by Professor Snape, as they came back just before the dinner back to the castle. They would not just be allowed so irresponsible, for no apparent reason the lesson ... "
" Yes, yes, that was bad, all right. What happened to them? "
" Professor Snape, the two sent to Filch and they then had to curfew Scrub toilets. Points, it has naturally drawn to them also. Parvati wanted to actually have to sneak you in the hospital, but the penalty task they completely exhausted. She is asleep, she has hardly taken off his shoes. "Toilettenschrubben although not very funny, but still better than all day long to lie in bed and only get up when pumpkins and so must be sick. Whether you have probably found a dress for Ginny? Hopefully she can turn on any of Parvati transparent glitter Fummel, or a dress that is not even up to her belly button. No, definitely not! Parvati knows and loves Neville - when Ginny shows up more naked than dressed, but fled the country just above the limit. The Christmas Ball will be great. Woe if I miss! I will be there when dancing in the fabulously decorated Great Hall all beautiful in their ball gowns and robes hard (or take advantage of her dance partner's feet flat can) go to drink delicious punch and then smooch. (Not that I would be kissed by Seamus. Actually, pretty stupid of him, he invited me. I mean, it is just as clear to me that both of us are just friends and never more than will be the. If have fun later, all for two, he will probably ask, why not instead he has taken any other. Ex-pimple-Elois example. Waah, I'm talking as though there were already certain that I will live in the day. " Lavender stupid!) Padma but I'm already tired. Ron as a companion, Merlin stand by her. Since it has sacked Mr. ABC after my birthday party, she makes for each male being a big bow. It has taken a lot of damn Parvati persuasion to encourage them, by going to the ball. Costs for a year every month a new volume of encyclopedias magic plants. On this deal is Parvati also has only admitted because they feared Harry would refuse to appear without Ron at the ball. (And for fear of her sister mutated otherwise an old maid and complete killjoys.)
Ron, Harry and Hermione are still remained a bit with me, even though Hermione has anyway have only talked with me. About Ancient Runes, what else the same, where they are now gone, I hope almost, it would continue to blabber on me fully. 'm Not tired anymore and so all alone to sit in the dark, is more boring than history lessons. If I could at least get up! But no, once the ceiling to the side I suggest, Madam Pomfrey is underway and is threatening to me magically to tie to the bed. But ... the good sleep now. In theory I could use a little walk through the castle, no one would stop me. Just stupid that I feel too weak to climb stairs. This school has way too many. Because there's no magic alternative? Would be less stressful if we could instead fly winged unicorns from floor to floor. What does Hogwarts is a box into which one can throw purely suggestions! Speech on the occasion of times with Dumbledore about it. Good idea. Only solves the stairs at the moment not my problem. Well, what is on the same floor as the hospital wing? The library. Sure thing! The Great Hall. Which is of interest only during the meals. A broom closet of Filch. Later, when I am together with Cedric and in between will have an uninterrupted moment with him, hehe. Hmm, there's really nothing else. Oh, I could go out! Although very cold, but great in Funny-Bunny Palace is cozy, warm and cozy. The bleats but anyway always aware that I visit them often enough. Which is better than a spontaneous visit? A spontaneous visit to 2:30 in the morning! The way I look, they will think me a ghost when I suddenly beside her bed, nest, or where ever she is asleep, standing. A little fright in between never hurts.
clock 04:11 in Funny-Bunny Palace
Dear diary, I'm grad Sun follows a good mood, you do not believe. And no, not dripping with sarcasm! Really. Not a bit. Hey, I'm serious! Ich.bin.gut.gelaunt.wie.lange.nicht.mehr! Hurrah! Hurrah! hurray, hurray! I love Funny Bunny! In the whole wide world there is no better than pet rabbits this miracle! What I would do just without FB? Without Lavender Brown Bunny is no longer viable. Without rabbit Lavender Brown would throw up forever fruit. Heaven, I'm so glad that is coming to an end!
So I crept on tiptoe through the ward, slipped through the entrance of the castle and waddled to Funny Bunny's house. Knocked on the door a few times, but no one opened it. My hospital cuts were not necessarily suitable for winter use (especially not since I said no underwear Wear), and in general I was pretty pissed because I just left them outside FB. I opened it myself and made myself comfortable in the room where we rehearse otherwise accessible to the theater. Our text booklets and costumes were scattered everywhere and there was a sketch for a stunning dress behind a sofa cushion. What it probably should be? Maybe yes Parvati has decided not to go but in red and gold dress from the bootleggers on the ball, who knows. Would not the first time they changed their plans at short notice. Outlined the dress was missing but that certain Something - so I painted on it faces little grin. Is always well received.
"Should not you be in bed?" Why do I always have to scare all so terrible? Funny Bunny's fur was completely covered with a smelly, blue, slimy substance. As Ron would again gefuttert too much blue licorice and then pass them on it.
"Uwääh, you stink," I replied.
"And you're rude." FB narrowed his eyes, shook himself short and voila, she was clean again. "That is only because of you looked like that! Is there a thanks too much to ask? "
" First I want to know what exactly I should thank me. "
" No, first you draw you in socks. & Ldquo ; no shoes had been found, so I'm trudged barefoot through the snow. Yes, I'm actually above average intelligence. "In the end you start you have a cold and missed an even more Lessons. "
" Hey, I'm already doomed to die anyway. A few diseases more or less makes no difference. "
" You will not die, "said the hare and conjured up next to me on the sofa. The part is unfortunately too small, so she sat so half of my legs. Waah, which still feel numb.
"I'll what?"
"Do not die."
"The others but as I said ... "
" The
POSSIBILITY was an incurable disease, "said a rolling her eyes. Why twist in my presence, all eyes constantly? "What you have is not so bad that I was clear from the beginning, but nobody would listen to me, pff." Pff? Now even the pfft. Pff. "What you have caught up to you fans ... just a little bit. If you like the inhibitions and all that. Otherwise you'd intended Cedric's father wrote a letter. "
"Wait a minute, how do you know that?"
"Your friends were yesterday to a cup of tea with me, before they have to Hogsmeade." Well, very large class. This is my miracle bunny! Are there some others which go on FB drink tea? In the end I still steal all my FB friends. "Be it therefore not immediately snapped," she said. "The two have been because of you worried and wanted me to know what they could do to help you."
"And what did you get them? The fact that they shoot me and make their girls nights from now on instead of you? " " It is not easy to put up content that is clear to you right? Would you rather I pack my things and go without telling you how you can get well? "
" You know how I can get well again? "said I applied. "What? Tell me! "
" Through a mixture of the slime of a 3-year-old swamp toad, the blood of a female bat a decoction of dried excrement of a doe ... "
" Ugh! I never drink! Never, you hear? I'd rather stay sick. "
" Fine, "said FB simply looked at me innocently.
"What? What are you concealing me? You said, I will not die from this disease. "
" You do not. But Cedric probably. "
" Cedric? " I shouted. No one can even bend it just a hair! The already got enough to worry about and must take care of dragons and other monsters that Dumbledore is the crazy tow yet. "Why Cedric dies when I'm sick? Oh, perhaps out of grief? Hach, he is sooo sweet. I love him! My darling! My everything! This wonderful, wonderful, fantastic man! With skin and hair, I could eat him! "
" You could not, you will ", correcting Funny Bunny. "Kapierst you do not you? All your symptoms have something to do with Cedric. You are
lovesick . "
" Then ...? Hm, I have written a letter to Mr. Diggory "wondered myself. "It still escapes me, but the other things, the fever for example."
"You were hot only in certain places," she said. "Your left side of the face, left shoulder, left your back ... Tell you what?"
"The first task in the Triwizard Tournament! My poor, poor, poor Cedric was all burnt, because of that cursed dragon, who attacked him just like that, although the cattle Cedric has done nothing! He almost killed my Cedric! Oh, where is this dragon! Which I will duly tell your opinion! Damn bastard. MY Cedric! I'm going to kill him off his head, trampled his balls ... "grumbles in ecstasy and wanted me to continue but to actually make the search for the animal, but Funny Bunny held me back. Lucky you! "Do you notice now, which makes this disease with you? And it's getting worse day by day. "
" But just now I was still quite normal, "to justify myself. "Otherwise I was really never been so obsessed ...
."
"As I said, it gets worse. In addition, the symptoms at night a lot more intense, just because you sleep normally. When I was your bed last night briefly, you have called constantly to Cedric. We had a quiet spell put on you, or you would wake the whole castle. "God, I will not imagine me first. "Höö, at night, but why ... Oh, I get it!" Was proud that to have fully understood by itself. 'm Just a wise head. "If I meet in the night with Cedric, we are much closer. We are all alone, nobody bothers us and the tree house it is already great. If you knew which offers a breathtaking sight of Cedric, when he tried to teach me transformation. Enough to eat ... yuck, I'd rather not talk about food. Cedric hears eat up to harmless, but then to really do that with the teeth and so, like a wolf, urgh, not a pretty thought. "Although I can not really believe that I was actually capable of. "Uhh, have you ever orange thrown into the fire?" I squeaked. "It smells sooo mad and then Cedric near perfect. Orange ... ORANGE! I have broken miniature oranges, not pumpkins! And the miniature flowers pale were innocent! If I throw up the next time must surely come out small Cedric! I could then make clean and set up on my bedside table! Since I had always some Cedric's with me and would be more niiiie without him! We are meant for each other! He is my Prince Charming! He's mine! We will get married and have a thousand children and a room full of chocolate and ... "
" basic kind, calm down Lavender! Keeps yes from no man. "
" Well you're a rabbit, "I joked. Hey, Funny-Bunny killer look is not that bad. "I pull myself together, I promise. Next question: How do you know all this?
"research," said FB. "First, of course I watched the progression and incidentally helped in the search for Crookshanks. When I found him to have a quick look and I knew all. "
" You found him? Hermione is a stone falling from the heart! "Me, too. Hermione is almost impossible to console. If she cries only once, there's sometimes floods. "Where is he? Is he good? "
" I have not talked to him. "Voiced? Um. "He is locked in a flat in Hogsmeade. I had him get out of there, of course, but can the witch who lives in it, is something ... by the wind. It would be good if bus times with her speaking. "Albus? She is friends with the headmaster? The is full of secrets, Hmph. "The best I go straight to the castle and inform him."
"Okay, you do that, I'm waiting here so long. That is, if you is the law. "FB looked at me suspiciously. Pff I would plan something crooked. Not me! Lala. Just wanted a little bit here on the couch, watching the fire in the fireplace, diary writing, I wonder about the fact that my left big toe is bigger than my right big toe, whistling to myself ... although, what speaks against if I'm, uh, shall we say, Cedric pay a little visit? Hihi. Hihi. Muahaha!
07:28 clock back to the infirmary
Waah, it is about time to finally drink that disgusting phlegm-blood Exrementezeugs! Because of me Gryffindor is now in last place in the battle for the House Cup. We are even behind the points Hufflepuff be giving away! When people hear that I'm guilty of that, I will cast out by my own classmates. Probably chasing me with pitchforks over the mountains. Above all, Lee Jordan. The barks at every 1-graders, who in the first week of school seems too late in class, and thereby get points deducted. It is damn difficult to orient themselves in this huge castle! Okay, I admit, however, that I somehow deserved the deduction actually. Partially at least. Stupid waterfall. Stupid disease. Stupid universe that makes it so difficult for me, with Cedric to be happy.
After my last diary entry I immediately went to the secret passage on the back of the castle. Thanks Phill I know now how it works (while running around the bush, always beautiful, I am a badger, I say a roof ') and so it was no problem to come clean. I was still barefoot, wearing a horrible dress and my left side of his face was almost bright red (Cedric burns ...) took care of me no further. My only Idea was to come as quickly as Cedric and then it veeery set to close in his arms. I declined - due to illness! - A few other things through my head that I own now but are too embarrassed than I could write in his diary ... I burst into the dormitory of the Hufflepuff 7.klässler in and shouted: " Cedric here I am! Take me! "Then I saw that his bed was empty and looked around bewildered. Phill and Sammy were woken up because of my shouting and stared sleepily at me.
"Lavender" murmured Phill confused and sat up in bed. Sammy seemed to have got it now that I had actually lost nothing in her dorm and shut the door behind me hurry.
"No, you I will not," I determined. "I want to Cedric, but Cedric! You have already Janice and myrtle and Celine and Lucy and ... "
" Lucy? "Repeated Sammy and scratch his head. "What about her and Phill? " Uh ... Lucy in Ravenclaw, " I stammered awkwardly.
"This red-haired? With the bit of what you had? "Sammy laughed and he did not like me Phill threw a warning glance. What would happen if Sammy learns that his girlfriend once had a really, um, intimate encounter with Phill? Actually it was even before his time, and nothing serious. On the other hand, I like Celine alone so not because I know that she was with Cedric once ages ago. "I've heard it is a Beisserin, right?"
"They gave me nearly bitten off his tongue," confirm Phill. Then he had really what this Ravenclaw Lucy? Waah, why me wonder about? "What are you doing here, Lavender?"
"I'm here to pounce on Cedric," I said calmly, showing no trace of shame. "Where he is, I want him sooo much!"
"Wow ... you do not torch a long time," laughed Sammy. "Your timing is pretty good. As it stands, it is between him and Cho's over. "
"What? Really? I knew it! Now I'm on the list! Me, me, me! "
" Take it easy, "muttered Phill ... sour? Disappointed? Annoyed? "How do I know Cedric, he gives her another chance."
"Chance? Why? He can not have ME! Uh ... what actually happened? "
" trouble in paradise. "Sammy is sweet when it is from this deep Männerkichern There. "Actually, I should not laugh about it, because Cedric is my friend and all, but it is just too ridiculous. Since it is constantly making a play, because he would allegedly deceiving and now it turns out that she loves to share her cough drop with Roger Davies. "
" What now? The waterfall has a cough? "
" If you do not so stupid to, "grumbled Phill. "Cedric, the two caught canoodling. The two stood in the middle of transition, in our portrait, in the eyes of Hufflepuff. Cedric went straight past them. Now get me? "
" Okay, "I replied angrily. "No reason to be like so extends."
"Oh, no? What would then
a reason to be out stroke? "
" Well, no idea. If someone walked and drove on your feelings, you may be out stroke, but ... "
" You feel absolutely nothing, right? Sure, as well, but only where you always have Cedric in your head. "Phill shook his head and swung himself out of bed in the next moment. "Your hair is zersaust complete," he said as he approached me. "And your face is on one side and red on the other green. Your feet and legs are very dirty. "Meanwhile, he stood in front of me, so close, and bent his head down to me as if I would want to kiss the next moment. "You will work alongside Cho as a joke. But Cedric is not noticeable ... Lavender, I think I will not see you in the coming days. "Then, after he saw me again deep in his eyes, he went on. I stood there stunned and had once again no idea what it was. "Where did he go?" I asked Sammy for a few seconds later. He shrugged his shoulders and headed back to his bed.
"He is wearing only his boxer shorts, so I would suggest to a girl. If you still want to Cedric, who is probably still in the kitchen. "Shortly afterwards, Sammy snoring noises.
Cedric and I could hear the waterfall fight because I did not even enter the kitchen. As I stood there, it took a while until it registered my presence.
"You're a liar!" Complained Cho. Her face was pretty spotty. (But not as bad as mine. Would have been too nice.)
"I am a liar? You have deceived me in public with Roger! How long has this been so with you? "SO mad I'm really Cedric not yet experienced. applied right he was. This bitch must have it pretty badly injured. Bad for me - after all this mean but that he felt something for her. Or still feels for her. "You know what, tell me it better not."
"You see, I'm still a damn! You never care about me! "
" What are you doing now hot again? I go with you to Muggle London, because I will see you at the dance, because I get extra work to me at night meet with you, learn with you and to neglect my own homework, listen to you always try with your friends to come to terms that I always complain, I would not treat you well. For a while I even avoided friends because you wanted it that way. "
" friends? FRIENDS? Brown did this should avoid you and you did not do it! I can see that you are still friends with each other! They used up but only "
" That's the limit! "I broke in me. And I was louder than the quarreling couple together. "Take that back immediately, you hypocritical bitch!"
"Lavender" Surprised Cedric came up to me and put a hand on my forehead. Did he angefunkelt the waterfall still angry, he looked at me with a smile now dare worried. "You ought to go lie in bed."
"See?" Shouted the bitch. "DO YOU? Hardly appears on, you forget the world around you! Looks like the ever again? And with such a will you give you up voluntarily? "
" Come on down again! Needs you do not care how it looks. "
" Well, you really do not seem interested in it, "she said. "In the end you are going well still totally in love ugly bitch, or what?"
"The only thing ugly here is your behavior," Cedric said coolly. "If you only come once down off your high horse, would you would see how you behave next to you. For a long time. "
" No, you behave yourself there! You'd have you actually feel flattered, because I'm talking to you, and will be with you. I deserve someone much better! "
" ARE YOU stupid? ", I screamed like a madman. "If someone were here he would deserve something better, then surely clear Cedric! You spread lies about others want to prescribe it, as he has to live his life, whom he may take and who not, it puts pressure make him completely unnecessary life hard and now you snogs still around with others! Prior to his nose! Was that one of your brilliant plan? Did you want to make him jealous or what? Your pitch, so you have only hurt him. You have no idea what you have in him, "I was on the verge wegzuhexen her hair, but of course I did not have my stupid magic wand here. Then forced to handle a bowl of apples and began to pelt them with it. "Cedric is one of my best friends!" Missed the first apple it short. "If someone needs help, he's there. He is even the most hopeless cases tuition! "The next apple she met at the shoulder. "You can spend hours talking with him or just sit there and enjoy the peace!" Apple number three landed on a shelf behind her, throwing several glasses to the ground. "Lose not a bad word about others, even though he had every reason to be with you!" Again, the apple landed on the shelf. More dishes fell to the ground and broke. "My God, girl, open your eyes to be met Cedric, is your biggest Lucky "
" You're just friends with him because he is so popular, "she yelled at me. "AND LISTEN TO THIS DAMN AGAIN, ME WITH FRUIT to throw!" I now threw apples at her with both hands, then threw even the shell, broken spoons, sponges , plates and bottles. Cedric tried to get hold of my wrists, but I could not be stopped.
"I shit no matter how popular he is! How about if you have that crap just sheds and Cedric will get to know right? "
" I know him better than you! "
" Oh yeah? Then tell it who's Cedric? "
" What a stupid question is that? "This stupid cow is sent pretty is to escape flying plates .
"Just answer it!"
"Cedric participants in the Triwizard Tournament and captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team ... and house prefects ... and this is his best friend Phill "
" Is that all? "I scoffed. "That's all you can think when I ask you, who is Cedric? Cedric is the one that takes you in the arm, if you're afraid in the dark, the one who cares for you when you are sick, the one who likes you, as you are. He shares his success with you, can never hang up, he's unbelievable, he ... "
" You it will take me! "she cried applied and pulled out her wand. The curse had hit me full, when Cedric had not pulled me aside in time. He grabbed my hand clasped in the other he was now also the magic wand, and stood in front protective of me. Um, yes, my hero. (I could not help grad.)
"You should go now, dear," he hissed.
"WHAT? I should go? And what of that? You know what you can not just send away and ... "
"Damn, Cho, go away!"
"Well, please, then look how you're happy with this brat!" Of course it was not without me to throw a hateful look. Hardly had she gone, Apparated by little the house-elves in the kitchen and looked at the chaos. Apparently fled the front of the waterfall. It can not blame them.
"Come," whispered Cedric and pulled me into a far too brief hug. "We should hurry up get back in the hospital."
"Here, Miss," squeaked Dobby. He held out two socks I gratefully accepted. "Miss should never be without socks."
On the way to the infirmary lay me Cedric to his cape and had no second go of my hand. At the destination, I crawled back into the warm bed, while Cedric took up a chair.
"Would not you rather go to bed?" I asked as innocent. Cuddling is always very comforting.
Are "you sure? It is not necessarily very large. "Puzzled, he looked between the bed and chair back and forth.
"Sure, come on. After the scene just you, it does quite well, embed your head on a soft pillow. Moreover, we can stare at the ceiling. Look, up there, stuck a stick of gum. "He smiled and slipped off her shoes. Could it even be persuaded to crawl under the covers, hihi.
"Looks a bit like a heart," he said thoughtfully. Am from now on official Kaugummifan.
"When it comes to love, just below the top. Are you sad? "
" I do not know. Right now I'm more angry .... has to Cho, to me and Phill, who, it seems, is always right. "
" What did he say that? "I asked curiously. Cedric turned his head toward me and looked at me expectantly, confused.
is "not so important. Maybe I'll tell you later. If I really understand it myself and stuff. Lavender? "
" Hm? "God, it is every time indescribably fantastic if Cedric is so close to me. Not only physically close, just ... how should I explain it? Sometimes, when Cedric is on me, it feels as if we had the same four seasons, rain, sun, storms, snow, and our hearts were connected by a rainbow. Rainbow? Weiaa, I'm hypoglycaemic!
"You and Phill ... is there something between you?"
"No," I said hastily. "Of course there is nothing between us." Or? Moment, I'm insecure? Waah! This is just the fact that Phill is behaving so strangely. The kiss on the lake I understand this by now - new notch in the bedpost, and so - but that earlier on ... Why does he not want to see me the next day? What have I done to him? He looked at me strangely and altogether he looked vulnerable at a time right ... . Waah, confused! "You'd find it bad, but when?" Say yes! Say that it would be doomsday for you!
"No ... why should I? You all both my friends. "He sighed, feeling again in my hand. "If you ..."
"we're not!"
"IF there is something between you, beware of the feelings of others, okay?" The feelings of others? Who would it work? Does he mean to yourself or maybe Janice, Celine and so on? That was me then for the evening (morning) too complicated, so I left it at that and snuggled closer to me instead, Cedric. I was about to fall asleep again, because all the lights went on in the hall and McGonagall, Flitwick and Pomfrey stood before us.
"Mr. Diggory, but I may well ask much! You have absolutely nothing in bed by Miss Brown! "
" Now do not be so hard on the children, Minerva. "Madame Pomfrey winked at me conspiratorially and began by my temperature measured. "They have both already but only rarely given the opportunity to be to be. "How true, how true.
"Funny Bunny has already spoken with you?" I asked, to distract from the fact that up was just a boy in my bed.
has "it. Professor Snape and Professor Dumbledore to have made the point on the road to Hogsmeade, so the problem is finally solved. We have you searched the premises of Funny Bunny, but you were gone and in her bed, you were not. "Cedric McGonagall looked disapprovingly. "Miss Brown, I am really disappointed by you. Not only is it irresponsible is to walk in the middle of the night in the castle around, but where you actually belong to bed, I had only just learned also from Professor Flitwick, you have attacked a student. "
& bdquo , Miss Chang was dissolved completely, "said Flitwick. He was wearing a blue striped pajamas, chic. "She said you had no reason insulted and pelted with objects."
"It was not without reason," interjected Cedric.
"Quiet, Mr. Diggory," McGonagall interrupted him. "I was in the half-demolished kitchen."
"That's okay, I admit that I've thrown apples at her." This miserable little sneak.
"Cho has insulted them! She had every reason to be angry at them! They just wanted ... "
" Mr. Diggory, 10 points from Hufflepuff! And now you go back to their dorm. "
"But ..."
"Buy!" My God, McGonagall has totally exaggerated. Has a bad day or what? "And you, Miss Brown, how many times do I have to catch you actually still in the process of how to use a boy, blah, blah, blah." Really, they should slow to make up a new homily is bored.
If so upset me all too much, after all, are enough reasons to be happy. Snape is due today to the mix, then I'm healthy again and should return to my dorm. Maybe today will be held even the rehearsal, I see Cedric again! And the next day already held the ball and I'll be there! Oh my God! Two days until the ball, huge argument between Changgory - what does this mean? Is it possible that the two overcome their differences within a very short time or is it now once and for all out between them? If Cedric is not with the waterfall going, who will accompany him? I get dizzy. What he wants on Christmas Eve is, mist certainly a good friend with whom he can talk to ...! I'm Seamus already awarded, waah. But what if I find any other advisers for Seamus? Then I was free again and if Cedric is also free, then ... ah, but that is nonsense. To forge such plans, I just Parvati.
10:09 clock "Let me sleep!" Still in the infirmary
, I grumbled, but I was still shaken by the shoulder, until I was sick and tired eyes to open.
"Good Tomorrow! "Parvati gushed cheerful and pushed me further ado a lollipop in his mouth. "You know what day is today?"
"Samschtag," I mumbled.
"Wrong. Today is the day when you will get well! Hurrah! "
" Can not I be healed in a few hours? I barely slept. Ugh, why do you müffelst so? "
" new perfume, "she said, grinning. "The ensures that I STILL attractive are on Harry. "Aha. I did not know that Harry has a penchant for troll fragrances. Although that would explain why a shower is so rare. Little Piggy. "So, get up now, there are many things to do!"
Madame Pomfrey came running with the freshly brewed and poured me a healing potion that stuff with violence. (This was sometimes the most disgusting I've ever had in my mouth. Parvati had to sit on me, otherwise I would have fled, to be honest.)
"It still takes a few hours, then you are back healthy as ever. Until then we keep them still here, but after that could be your lovely friend Mister Diggory you bring in your common room. "Parvati giggled angry and stuffed me back the lollipop in her mouth so she disturbed her report from the shopping tour Ginny could deliver. "
" Your dress is gorgeous! "she sighed. "I could almost be jealous about it, but you know me. I know of no resentment. "Augenklimpern. Theatrical hair over the shoulder throw. "Furthermore, now that Harry is safe to me, I can be a bit lenient towards her quiet. Poor thing! If issues for years without any hope in love with him and then left that she has no chance with him and they never will have. However, I still understand how she could ever believe it could be different. Everyone sees it that Harry wants only me. "'m More of the opinion that Harry simply does not know what to want or who he wants and who he believes is just a manipulative piece of shit. Uh, tell Parvati must still Changgory of battle!
13:04 clock finally back in the girls' dormitory of the Gryffindors
My bed! Yes! How cuddly soft and cozy it is! Hach, the beds in the hospital wing are not mind. Unfortunately I was not accompanied Cedric here, but ... no one. Japp. Lavender is well again and there is no one to thank, in tears all the gods of this universe. Well. As it stands, the rehearsal will take place today in fact, just without me. To do this you're still too weak muuuch, bla bla. What concerns me is brilliant! Meanness, that she did not want to have it. If they had me down like a pillow on his face as I lay helpless on the hospital ward. Then she would tell me to go now and would never complain again because of me (What do you mean, you've accidentally burned my homework - Damn, Lavender, finally go off me - where is my dessert got to? !). Then I hop on my bed just to cheer up and down.
At dinner ...
Did you know that you get tired, you bound to long on bed and laughing and crying hysterically at the same time? Fascinating. In times should make a one study.
has been evident for a quarter of an hour the waterfall. The seemingly makes a food strike, at least she does not touch her plate. Also good. If we go faster than planned.
And Cedric? Re dispute with Phill, very clear case. Parvati must afterwards to ask how was the test. Was there even a bloodbath?
clock 21.23 in the girls' dormitory
Very confusing news from the front.
"story at last!" I urged Parvati once again. The dinner was for ages ago, but Parvati had barricaded themselves in the bathroom since then.
"Have patience," she called back. Always, be patient! '. Everyone knows that patience is no virtue in Lavenders world but rather an impossibility.
"What do you in there? "
" Have patience! "
" Is it a surprise? "
" Have patience! "
Backs you in the toilet about ne cake for me? "
" Here I am, "she said at last, and came out. "And no, I do not use toilet facilities for baking. Ugh. How do you get just always such a crap? ""This talent has given me mother nature." Is that really so!
"Aha. In any case, look at the here! "Parvati smiled and waved a plastic bowl full of honey and pieces of cloth. "Great, right?"
"I eat bread with my honey dear," I grumbled. I eat my t-shirt at the end of the evening also do not like to, just because I spilled some of the time. Although, I might try it again.
"Please, this is not a honey!
Sun, legs ago. " Before I knew it, she had grabbed one of my legs and I weggehext the tights. Holla, Parvati would get on well with Phill. They slapped me then something of honey on the calf, did a rags on it and then - Waah! Just weggeratscht she has what it takes! Without warning! Hair Removal Muggelart, a damned nonsense! This is torture. Torture! And because my cries of pain must have been very good deterrent, Parvati decided not to try out it yourself. Pff.
"Home at last whining! been as bad as it can not be. "
"Then do it yourself!"
"Did not you know how the rehearsal was that?"
"Yes, but ..."
& bdquo ; Well, "she went on easy. "We have the 3rd Rehearsed act, Luna is filling in for you. Way, was a big mistake, she was constantly babbling of fantasy creatures. Beetles that crawl into her ear and wegfuttern the text, containing stuff like that. While Luna, Ginny and I practiced the scene have, Lucy has tried to keep Phill and Cedric apart. "
" But the two are but no twins. "
" stockings. "Parvati slapped with the flat hand to his forehead and groaned. What they did not notice: One of the dens hair removal strips, have stayed glued to her forehead. Did you say anything, in revenge for being added geumpft in my presence. That's rude! "She tried to prevent the two go together going on. Just as it seems, wanted the two of them on time Ball to miss each other a black eye. The other guys have either been fired - Seamus was not the way, decide who of the two he would rather see dead -. Or have fainted "
" Neville " ?
"And Dean. Padma has been cut from a sheet of paper and he can see no blood. "
" wimp, "I giggled. Even I can not stand the sight of blood. Is quite normal. Although, I'm finally a woman. What do women who do not can see blood, but during several days in the month are confronted with it? A study of more that must be done!
"I have unfortunately not quite realize what the real problem between the two, but Phill has dropped steadily from the beginning, any comments, because of Cedric is finally out of compassion for ever with the waterfall would understand nothing so pure and had just as much a board in front of the head as you "
" Now Phill already insulted me in public? " This Popolo! Waah, from now on, I blaspheme at every opportunity about him, oh yes!
"Japp. That was about the moment when Cedric has countered. Sammy and Lucy certainly know more about it. Test tomorrow but sometimes, a tapping of the two. "
" I'll do. "
" is always exciting to uncover dark secrets. The whole detective work, I have always found very interesting. Rumors and speculation anyway. "Parvati nodded innocently with their toes. "But maybe it's better if you speak alone with Lucy and Sammy. I had actually done outside of rehearsals little to do with them. And I'm not the one that is referred to as a friend of Hufflepuff. Yes ... .. "Sigh, sigh. Wistful glance out the window. "You just have other friends than just me ..." "Parvati?" I asked, giggling. "Will you help me here also to carry the truth to light?"
"Um, So, I have nothing, and yet, Yeah. "They would have to say it simply. But Miss Patil but it may anyway prefer complicated. Just as the Braided they now want to test.
five minutes later ... holy
Oh shit. Parvati has discovered the leftover wax strips on her forehead and it swept away without thinking big. Now she is missing half an eyebrow. It is very reprehensible, if I seal my best friend's mouth?
0 comments:
Post a Comment