Thursday, May 7, 2009

Free Plans For Dune Buggy

HK for Beginners Chapter 4 & 5





Previous Chapter

here

Chapter 4 - Hello Kitty's kiss better!

&


Chapter 5 - love letters
+ + +

Chapter 4:

I am here hiding behind a large rock. What do I do? I eavesdrop on Cedric and his pimply dude. Idiot is no longer sufficient identification for this guy. "It is therefore up to?" Asks Johnny pimple.

"Yeah, she even claims to be my great love, "Hello? This idiot fantasizes met together was! Oh, he probably wishes that what I really want from him while doing so, he would not be interested in me, afraid I might reject him. Good logic. All right. But I definitely do not leave me! Who am I? It may be that the mesh with Cho Chang has worked, but for sure not! Baah, Baah, Baah.

"This is from Gryffindor, right?"
"Believe you," says Cedric. Faith? Pff, it I suppose everyone knows that Lavender Brown is a truly Gryffindor!
"How old is that anyway? In the 6th?

"I think it is in the same year as Harry Potter ...." Wow, amazing how he can hiss Potters with contempt. "So 5.klässlerin. But as she behaves, you'd think they would be in the 1 "

" And? "
" What? "Cedric asked suspiciously. Weiia, which speak only a waste? By the way: I grade is an insect crawling in the bra! Bääh. Lavender and the great crawling.
"Well, you start with the what?"

"That really is not serious!" Outraged Cedric. "You'd even have to hear them talk! It has not all! "Please what? If anyone here has exhibit zero understanding, then I suppose you!

"What do you mean ..." pimple-Johnny makes an exit. Cedric stared at the lake. In each film would now use terribly cheesy music, so all seems terribly sad. Cedric Diggory, abandoned by his great love, looks dreamily on the smooth surface of the water and imagines that he would be a piece of drift wood, the gentle slow and is supported by the waves, away from the reality, away from the pain of being alone ... Maybe I just write a script. In it, I would certainly be good - wait, I'm good at everything. Hollywood would be happy to have someone like me! At best, I write not only the writer but also make the score, lead director and assume the lead role. Yes.

"Hello you" I say friendly and nice as I torture myself out behind that damn rock. Somewhere I'm hanging with my Hello Kitty shirt remained - crap!
"You again," he replied annoyed.
"Are you always so friendly?" Obnoxious this boy. Hopefully that will change when he is with Parvati together. He will then be determined with love happiness almost euphoric! "Um ... do I'm sorry. "Hää? He apologized? And ... he looks guilty. What is it now now? If he ne split personality, or what? "What are you sorry?" I ask suspiciously. "I'm usually relaxed," he says, shrugging. "Above all, I usually lose not just the head, because of that."
"Aha."


"Yes, aha." "Good." "Good."


"So ..."
"So ..."
"The guru is dancing in the rainbow the rain dance."


"What?"
"Can you possibly stop me parroting everything?" It's really annoying!
"Oh ... okay." He smiles at me, nice, normal. What the hell ...? Well, the better. In this Constitution, he'll probably , Listen as if he pissed - because nothing! - Is on me. So let's start time of a conversation, shrill, Lavender? But do not forget: you have to do the wise - Yeah, you're always wise to have clear - but this is after all to Parvati's future!

"Can we sit down?" I ask - again the kindness personified.
"Because ...?"
"conversation that serves the disputes between the houses to end. Or are you a hater of Gryffindor? He? Say it! Do you think that Hogwarts is destroyed because of all this crap houses? "
" Of course not ... I ... okay, we sit down and operate conversation. "It can be on shore on a log down - I do like him and sit next to him. A bit too close perhaps, but so what? He may be lucky to me thus to be able to come close! The latest when he along with Parvati, he may not do anymore. No, no, friend, Friends do not you entzweist!
"nice here, no?" He mutters, staring at the water again. What? Does he see from here the water people, or what?
"Jaa ..."
"Calm and peaceful." Oh, it's really quiet is ... probably because we are somehow quite far away from the others. From here I can hear no more - it hoots half of those. The better. Then no one disturb us.
"Okay, you wanted to talk. What now? "
" Um ... "Weiaa what to say, lest he again spins? "... You seem pretty down lately." Yeah, I'm playing agony aunt. Give him the feeling that he can tell me anything and everything. Very good. He will pour out his heart to me, blah, blah, and I shall then offer to heal his pain - with Parvati. "Oh, really?" He asked me with raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, I thought you need someone to talk to. "
" And you offer up? "Yes, are you dumb witted? Now at last chatterbox, tell me how much you miss small-Cho and how much you hate Potter. Not that I would be particularly interested - because I can not suffer the Chang-nut or green eye-hero-of-heart - but I was not too sure listen. Yes, just as you plapperst, sing songs in my thoughts. Although, here I'll think probably nothing more than the melody from Swan Lake ... bääh. Do I look like, as would I dance ballet?
"Do you know Cedric, I am a woman."
"Ahja." Idiot.
"As a woman I am probably better suited for you weiterzuhelfen in love suffering, as pimple-Johnny!"
"pimples who?" Waah is surely obvious who I mean ! Or he has many friends who are struggling with acute acne problems? He studied his acquaintances generally on the condition that they have blemishes? But Cho has unfortunately ne flawless porcelain skin ... it can So it should not. Or she has a damned good concealer? Let's hope once that Cedric is a shit how many pimples someone has or does not have - because I do not think Parvati would be purely because of him digging tons of junk food and sugar, just to let it sprout and flourish. Food for the people of the congested, purulent pores.
"Well, okay, Cedric, we talk sometimes plain text! Everyone sees that you have not yet overcome the separation of Cho! "
" I do not think that what you ang ... "
" Psst! " I interrupt him. That should really get to me, that you should let others finish! Well, I got it now interrupted degree, but only because he interrupted me first, so it therefore does not count as a pause in itself, since an interruption is justified only after an interruption. "I want to tell you that there is nothing to hold on to her. She is with Harry Potter, let be good. Do you love her yet? "
silence. So that is probably yes.
"If so, then just be glad that she is apparently happy."
"You're right ..." Real now? Pointless? Huuuch might even become psycho-therapist-psychologist godmother!
"Move on, look for ne new friend, let them live their life and you live yours." Say: Forget the silly snipe simply because she is always totally stupid, you cross Parvati, dragging them to Vegas and marry her, a dozen vehicles with their children, and appoint me to the godmother!
Wow, this look ... he looks at me ... is it because I'm sitting almost on it? Is it because the sun goes down and everything appeared in a shady red light? Is it because that just Cedric Diggory damn looks good? No idea, but, huuch to me is just very hot. Why is it I never really noticed? Yes, by Parvati and her love suffering named Potter, I was distracted always nice and all, but still can not even be possible that I had no eyes in his head. And that to me now, here, on this stupid sea I never run out of the drowning, ballet dancing swans can imagine, once grown on new eyes, is also unlikely. Man, man, I guess, as he had zusammenwar with Chang, I'll automatically be considered kotzwürdigen, disgusting troll. What is we really ... can not blame
Anyway, my body goes crazy - as of course I pressed myself closer to him and get very jittery. What's next? A love song, everything is blurred around us, just Cedric and Cedric ... I close your eyes - I move even closer, closer, closer. And then? Then I hear a loud "Haaatschiiii" and feel something on my chest. Eyes again: Well, Cedric's face is located on Kitty's Face. Very romantic.
"I'm sorry. 've Got a pollen allergy ... "

Silently I pull out a handkerchief and give it to him. Oh God damn, as well. Or rather, thank God? I really wanted to smooch grade Parvati future spouse? Hey, I can be glad that Cedric has landed on Kitty face and not on me ... although, a little jealous of the cat I am already. Hmm ...
Chapter 5:
The BBQ at the lake is now only two weeks ago. Cedric, this wretch, has still not registered with Parvati. Of course I have not expected to make her equal to a marriage proposal, but please, a bouquet of red roses would have probably been the least! Okay, I gave him over Parvati still not mentioned, but if it would even turn on the paltry remainder of his brain, he would have long since figured out that she is his great love. Who else? Can be thought of so well that I'm doing ne dazed action only for my best friend! Parvati is because of him almost destroyed on the ground! Oh yes, she wails and howls for days because it is allegedly not pretty enough, etc., even though almost all the guys from our class have thrown an eye on them. What do they want? Yes, yes, of course, revenge on Harry Potter and Cho Chang bitch, but she gets not sure if it is only on her bed and refused any food! Like now, for example again ... Parvati has her face buried in the pillow and lists all the things going wrong in her life, why she hates men, which is due to the Chang-nut all the plastic surgery and why never again will anyone be able to love, while I - for three days awake, just before the spin - sit next to her on a chair and as always all good in my Hello Kitty notebook writing. That's what my parents have always been and must know what they're doing. Finally, they are a marriage counselor and make the whole day long nothing else than to keep men and women from getting out of anger auszukratzen each other's eyes. Instead, they ensure that women and men leave their anger by uninhibited sex - and not together of course with the assistant and the gardener. If I do so through notes can make sure that Parvati can out along with Cedric Diggory, the sow, then I do it for granted. I can not mention often enough, what a great friend I am!
"Uwääh, not even this wimp Cedric Diggongding wants something from me," she sobs. Wimp? Yes, he probably is actually a. Although he is part of the Triwizard Tournament winners from last year and all, but hello, this guy is so cowardly that he did not even dare to write a love letter Parvati! And, pff, pollen allergy! So.ein.Weichei!
"Cedric Diggory is to crush over heels in love with you!" I assure her. Is not really a lie - just a fact of the Future which I have brought into the present. "You know what I think?"
"No, what? I moan too much? Oh yes, say it! I know very well that all of you I'm going on my nerves! Hermione is hidden even from me, "Oh my goodness. Yes, they definitely whines too much, but I must tell you, under any circumstances, otherwise numerous Lavender heads.
"Of course you do not grieve too much," she does get on your nerves are already about two years ago ... "And you are not my nerves! We could never be annoyed by you! "As for Hermione, she has at McGonagall even filed a petition in which she asks to be allowed in a single room. To ensure that our highly-acclaimed model pupil at school is not bad - because that would be clearly the end of the world in general - she got even one. It's now also been over a week ago, and Parvati's has still not localized. "And Hermione does not hide, it just ... weird stress because of the ZAG's and has hired a study room."
"A study room? What is a study room? "
" Um, a small cage with walls of thick, dusty books, no windows. So what do you get only if he discards an oath. You know, that one sacrifices his life to science and research, each fun back is turned, renounce the men and so on. "Actually, Hermione in her new room a great view and uncanny space, But when I say that Parvati, she gets back only for a moment. Who said all the others have it much better than them so and.
"Oh ... oh Laveeeendeeer! I feel sooo einsaaaaam "shame, handkerchiefs, quick! Lick, lick! I have her eyes tie or something that's otherwise lost too much fluid! "Nobody loves me!"
"I told you that Cedric loves you!"
"Oh yeah? And why does this gentleman Diggongding reports will not work for me? "
" Well, because he is shy ...! Yes, exactly! He has certainly only fear of rejection. Think at this, but everywhere he is totally popular and stuff, but with you he can not compete anyway. No one can. "
" Are you serious? "Um ... yes, klaro. And when I say you are the purest sunshine, I mean it seriously. "But how to proceed now? Just wait and wait? "? No, Do not! Then this will indeed never was!
"You could make the first move!" I suggest. Seize the initiative, girl!
"WHAT? Are you crazy become? "Parvati has raised bolt upright in her bed. Hooops've probably said something wrong. Just what? Hmm ... I prefer to stand at times and make a few steps backwards towards the door. Just in case, of course. "I can not possibly take the first step! As it looks for out please? Lavender, I'm a GIRL! I can therefore do what is not, "Holy shit. So much for the independence of women. "He has to make as the first step! That's Just for men! Girls, the hit on a guy are totally stupid and have one on the waffle! "If I open my feminist student party, Parvati will certainly NOT the Vice-President Who has it just been told the idiocy? Because of women must always be passive and hope that the men take pity on her at some point. And man, most probably bugs me that I just know I can not change his mind Parvati. The total is stubborn. Stubborn as each stone - should someday be proved that stones are actually deliberately stubborn ... I'm sure - I mean, it can be seen immediately but that a stone is stubborn - but until now no one wants to join me. Hmph.

Well, that is, then, I have to come up with something good. Love potion? Sure. Why do I stuff Parvati not equal full of rat poison? Would amount to the same thing ... And if I lock the two in a broom closet? Hmm, no, the danger is that the two losdreschen each other with the broom towards each other high. Unless, of course, the two are on it ... Ugh, I want to imagine is not easy. Especially not after Cedric has vollgerotzt my Hello Kitty shirt. In what kind of world are we living in? The purest insane zoo. Oh ... hahaha. I an idea. Oh yes. Very, very romantic! Parvati will be amazed! God, I'm so damn awesome! On what is Parvati? Old fashioned Schiki-Miki-kitsch. Cedric you just write love letters. Muahaha. That is, I write love letters to his place! And I write him love letters from Parvati. Perfect!
Parvati has again entrenched in their four-poster bed. Very good. Then I can write letters for them even directly here without being noticed something. Hmm ... how do I start best? Aaaach, I'm creative so, as I'm sure I spontaneously what. How about:

love Parvati,

years you are the object of my desire! Every dream, day or night, is alone from thee, sweet beauty. What did you do, what did you do as you have managed to pull me in so mesmerized? If your sight I become helpless fool ...

Hahaha. What a waste. But Parvati will love it. Must only make certain that I am at this whole Gesülze not directly hand over the letter. Could act suspicious when Parvati heard me throw up here and then gets a spotty, smelly love letter.

I have never felt what I feel now. But when I think of you my heart beats faster, I reel myself trying to hold on and hope to land straight in your lap. If you throw your hair over your shoulder, so silky and soft, it always reminds me a wonderful spring breeze and I wish it was you who touches me as gentle on the cheeks, and not the wind.

Oh man Whether there actually are people who write as a scrap? Bäääh. Will do not know what to do for men like that.


Will you ever be able to repay my love? I know I am not worthy of you, but believe me, no one will ever love so pure you can and unconditionally, as I do now, back then, forever.

Love,

your obedient C.

Tadaa! Quick change nor the Scriptures so that Parvati and does not suspect it! I hope I'm not that vain. Yuk yuk, no words, really, if I ever get such a letter, I alert the Behörend and require personal security. Yes, I am the Queen would abschwatzen her bodyguard - or abhexen, muahaha. As you can see again how different are the people - and that they be friends despite their differences, and differences. Is still a very schööönes morality.
Okay, now a letter to Cedric. Hmm. On what he would want that? Even so warped kitsch or more done so to cool? Weiaa. As for the Chang-nut him in those days probably wrote that? My dear, cute Cedric treasure? Bääh. I refuse to write that! Dear what Short, simple as this:

Hey Cedric

You do not know me - we have never changed a word to each other. You may find it odd that a stranger writes you completely, but it is something that I absolutely must get rid of: Cedric, I like you. You, your style, your laughter ... or crazy? I wanted to tell you only, and warn you .... I will be trying to conquer your heart!

Your P.
Now he may even guesswork. Hihi. How long it will take before he finally got it? 1 minute? 1 year? Can only hope that he - although everything speaks against this - but has a spark exhibit intelligence. Hmm. So, I'm going to Owlery times up and send both going - and if I am that stupid poultry up there again attacked, I will fire off screaming and swearing. Each time, waah! They always go at me, trying to peck me dead or build a nest in my hair. Stupid birds.

"You let me alone?" Howling Parvati, as she realizes, as I open my door. Man, girl, I would like to comfort you canoodle yes - I suppose I would even like it. Yes, yes, Katy Perry, I kissed a girl and I liked it, right? - But then I do not get more to send the love letter for you. So, let me go. I'll be back. I promise! And then we can still cuddle if you like. So, go now.

Damn. Now I run again after this song in my head. I kissed a girl, la la la, it no longer wants to leave. Crap. During the entire way to the Owls beat I can only think about it, Jessie Cave . To smooch Waaah! Is it possible that I am finally only to women and I am just never noticed because I was distracted by Parvati's grief so? That is, then yes, I ... oh, hey, no, am clearly interested in men! Since Sun is grad walked past a oberschnuckeliger type to me! Huii after Parvati and Cedric's wedding I'm going to snap!

exception, I am now come out even without any major injuries out of the Owls beat. Why is that? Because I had to send today is indeed what? Otherwise, I'm only just there to look at the mice skeletons. Is a real kick, because it's soo nasty rough and then I'm always pretty proud of myself because I am NOT tilted from the pine. Perhaps the owl disturbs you? Pff, these birds are simply snapped too quickly.
When I come back to the dormitory, I see now that Parvati is in a good mood. She hops around on her bed and sing something out of it, that she is the nicest, funniest and most popular throughout the country. Then she has probably already received the letter and read it ... I knew that it would favor!

0 comments:

Post a Comment