Thursday, May 7, 2009

Digital Camera Battery Cases Price

of candied pine trees and flattened womanizers Chapter 2

Previous Chapter

here

4th December Part 1

The universe of the brain sick

rubber ducks without cups presents: Tann

öö , the candied

fir tree

Warning: Please do

not inform the Authorities ! Tann öö

may be real, but she isn

't

dangerous - not

for you at least. If you let her be, she won

't

bite or Beake you. For more inforamtion about fir trees / rubber ducks go to Wikipedia for lunatics.

sugar, my sugar, it is not ready. I still have a long hihicht-ni, the muzzle of you in full. I love you, do-soo high. Right, I just chuck loads of chocolate. If I have too little sugar in the blood, the same as happened last Monday, I'm starting to fantasize to. No joke. Will always have the total delusion. Hallucinations. The strange thing is that these goblins always happen. Sometimes I see them dancing the chicken dance, then again, how they braid each other braid and other times they crouch to fifth in a plastic tub and cry like the babies. Creepy. Then I ask myself but smooth, whether the party hat at the time was right. With my schedule more than 4 years of this crap has become quite cheeky!

"Oh, I see ... great," I heard the voice inside my head slightly coughing.

"Big what?" I wanted to know then. Of course, mental-telepathy. 'm Not so stupid and let all partake of my highly-developed ideas. At the end of what still looks to me now and that's it then with my uniqueness. "Great talent? Large knowledge? "

" Grand chaos ", the hat then reciprocated. Could swear the old thing would have rolled his eyes, as if there had been any. "You have a birth trauma. And a big mouth, little lady. "

" Little Lady? Pff, I'm almost as big as my sister and is still, 2 years older than me. Ah yes, but I know I've pretty much brains and all, but you would NOT send me the Ravenclaws? The are totally boring! "

" Well ... Ravenclaw is out. But where do I send you now? Gryffindor? Are you then also brave? Hmm ... your thoughts confuse me. "No wonder. Thought because it is precisely the gigantic pile of dog I had seen the day before. "I think I'll send for Hufflepuff. The students in Slytherin and Gryffindor are often themselves very temperamental - but we do not want you to disappear without a trace one day, right? In Hufflepuff is one you have placed in the most understanding. I advise you along to tear. And please teach from your parents, they may schedule an appointment to see a spirit healer at St. Mungo's for you. " The hat would have preferred times to keep the door instead of irritating me. Before he knew it, I then peppered him already on the ground and am rumgehüpft it. Hufflepuff has ever introduced the first 50 points deduction. Hihi. As I sat at the table has not a single clap. Such wimps. I just do not let me have it all! Is it a good thing. Paah, who am I that I will describe myself as crazy? Months went by ... and eventually I am myself also to the realization got that in my head what's wrong. Or at my job is done correctly and the rest of the world works wrong. Yes, this is much more likely. 'm Not myself that is mad and if they do, it's only because I want to talk all the. Logical. Or?

Ravenclaws in chorus: "I, me, me!" The rum waving his arms, as there's a price for the silliest windmill in the country. Waah, they are all obsessed! Leaders is - how should it be otherwise? - Dumpweed Cho. Ugh. And if they will be actually called, it strums violently with the long, false eyelashes, tightens the shoulders and smiles exaggerated. The whole theater just to let everyone know that she is the funniest part. Yes, I find. Honest. Viewed from Lucifer's ass out. Muahaha.

At least I can before that hard to beat the belly full of lunch. When I talk later with Cho and I have to be nasty, I can throw up from top to bottom. I am a generous man and give gifts to others gladly! On the way to the Great Hall I almost colliding with an owl. Bastard! Right has right of way, you know this is not it? Oh, I see you have a message for me. A love letter perhaps? Sure is about time that all my secret admirers at last report with me. Already clear, I am doing totally unapproachable and so, in my presence and you get an inferiority complex, but hey, I still ne nice. Would never tear someone's head just because he is fascinated by me! Fast rip open the seal and see who loves me. LOOK BEHIND YOU!

Höö? That is sometimes a strange confession of love. Or is it encrypted? Do I have to change somehow because the letters and then I find out who the admirer? Okay. Shu HNe a DC, perhaps? No, wait, that makes no sense. Not even in my universe. And SMHD? Not. I could read it even from back to front - upside-down world, that would fit. Hmm. Perhaps the worshiper comes from an exotic country? "Man, Tannöö, turn up around now!" ... A voice from nowhere? "I am hiii-III rock!" Where? Ah, now I figure it. Since someone actually standing behind me. Then we a look. There stands one with black hair and smoke, while another wildly about begging, they want to be able to draw on the cigarette. "Hmm. I know thee not, "I wish to state puzzled. Here I should still be aware of all the idiots at Hogwarts. "Are you new?" "Good quality, switching your mind one, Tannenbaum! It's me! Kate! " " Whaaat? Flotschi-Kate? "Wow. Now I'm flabbergasted. Speechless. Unbelievable. Did well again in too little blood sugar. That can only be a hallucination! "Klingeling! The candidate gets 100 points! Tell me, where is the toilet? Thought I had found ne toilet, but there has fallen ne sourpuss of a spirit on me and chased me. "toilet? Spirit? But Kate is still a Muggle! How the hell she has managed to to find Hogwarts? Impossible. "Okay, are you looking at me still holding on for a few minutes. If it pleases you. "That's funny. The best long-delusion. Wonder, however, when the goblins appear. Perhaps they are hiding under the skirt of the non-present Kate? Let's see ... "Hello, little goblins, did you hiding down there? ... Ouch! " " Finger away, Tanja! The area down there is already assigned to someone else. Muahaha. "Man, she might have ne sick pool! "You know what? I'll explain everything to you just now, okay? "Sure. If I let someone teach me from, then from a rubber duck lover. "In your last letter you wrote ... and Cedric takes this even participated in a competition, the Triwizard Tournament is called ... 'Klug as I am, I of course immediately gepeilt that you have to be a witch. Surprise: I am one! Hihi. If you had probably not thought of, right? Did I immediately Kindii caught and came here. " Can not believe that she is a witch. Unbelievable. And does even the whole story with Woody Allen! She has always said that she once had an affair with him and then has kidnapped his adopted daughter Claire. Because he has refused to give her an island. Since then Claire Flotschis Kindii and Flotschi Claire Mamii. All this complexity. Kate I had to explain where it is because before going to school - thought it is only in England Hogwarts. Forget it. North of London's even a boarding school for maladjusted children. "Would not but either way at some point ended up in Hogwarts," said Flotschi. "The witch-nuns from the terminus-boarding have caught me baking a cake."


"baking a cake?"
"Yeah, baking a cake!" Winks you. Höö? Oh ... now I understand. Typical Kate. Must simply break every rule, otherwise they can not sleep at night. Although, I think it does not make them anyway. You can see it in their eyes rings, hihi. Can you say but, otherwise she gets another attack and gives the department store cosmetics department from.
"And now you're going really, really, to school here? And Clarii too? "
" Yep. "Huii, Flotschi makes transparent on top and flicks away the hot filter. That was the eye - the eye of Draco Malfoy, to be exact. Weiaa as it has now been is trouble.
"HOW CAN YOU CAR?" Malfoy pulls out his wand and heal them from the stares of the eye.
"Is from Slytherin?" She asks me unimpressed. I nod and grab me ever Claire Hand. Are supposed to go on it unnecessarily small children with them. Although Claire is about the same size as me and me a few months in advance. "Ohhh great! Hello housemate! "
" WHAT? "Oh great whole. Now tell Malfoy and I also have the same time the same question word. What's next? Flying Rhino?
"Joa ... ne had fun with a hat. Which I'm then told what my plans as to this girl, Cho or so, and then he said then, I would clearly after Slytherin belong. Tell me, Slytherin will be waiting for super intelligent, adorable yummie, severally and tassenlos factor, right? "Um. Fast. Stinking, boring Yeti tyrant it hits better, but I will not even destroy their illusions. "And Kindii officially still gets private lessons in London. Does anyone know that she is here illegally. "

grad seriously wondering if I should make me really with someone from Slytherin. Sure, by all people at Hogwarts I get on well with most Flotschi and their offspring, but hmm ... then what will others think of me? Cedric I will certainly pull back the matchmaking job. Wait a minute ...
"... you say my destiny right now, should I shave bald Cho Chang and Cedric Diggory grab me then, right?"
"Actually I wanted to propose, you lock in a Cho wooden box and they can be shipped to Cameroon, but yes, bald head also sounds quite reasonable. - Uh, boy whose name I do not know. Yes, I mean you, dyed blonde ... you would have the kindness and please leave us alone? We carry Here's a private conversation. "Malfoy looks like he would explode, but Flotschi wagging admonition around with a lighter and a cigarette. Wow, yes actually makes an exit. That's not true.
"Mamii" laments Claire when Flotschi again lighting a fag. "I want one! Please, please, "Should I tell the two that I shall Hogwarts strict smoking ban? Uhh, better not. In the end they let their frustrations out on me yet. Would not be good. As is a feud from a duck community.
My stomach growls. Waah, we are still around long in this program? Smoke finally finished, then we can go eat! Schneeeller! Hop, hop!
"Mamii why Tannenbaum jerks like that?"

"She is in withdrawal." Oh . Nicotine? "

" Nope. Chocolate. "Yeah, you say! So, we can at last? Waah, you are full of the Suchtis! It is best not you friends with Hannah Abbot of the 4th at! The whiffs always secretly. Although, their miracle remedies called nicotine but not THC. Kifferin old.
"One more thing ..." says Flotschi before the Great Hall. "... If you meet after dinner Cho potions, then ignore them! If this melon really get Cedric Diggory? Of course not. Remember, he's yours! The boys did you deserve Tannöö. Seduce him with your charm forest. Do not forget we have December. Advent also. It could hardly be better still. A Christmas tree is a Christmas tree and a Christmas tree belongs to the party. Invite him to a yet to unwrap his presents under you. If determined good at it. "Yes ... why not? Although I am not even sure if Cedric wants. Yes, yes, would indeed weak in his presence, but why be together equal to him? Finally, do not even know him properly. How could they, if he is always surrounded by a 3-meter-thick wall girl? Who knows, maybe it is, at Cedric, huiii outer, inner pfuiii! '...? On the other hand, Flotschi omniscient and has something of the insight. At least it can not hurt if its tip followed, and sit down at lunch next to him.

"Say, did you still have it all?" scolds something like a chick when I squeeze myself between her and Cedric. "You can push in between but not easy! Here sit the cool people! Cedric say, but even buy something! "
" Hello Christmas tree, uh, sorry, Tanya, I mean. "Hihi. There you look stupid from washing, you oh-so-cool super bride, eh?
"It makes, I hope you do not mind if I sit down with you, right?" Säusel säusel. Klimper klimper. If I imitate Cho Chang, I certainly can not go wrong. Try best also still the same rauszuquetschen a tear! ... Urgh! Can not. 've Got a blocked tear ducts or something like that.
"Of course not!" Hihi. He smiles at me. Sweet. Because I feel the same but the butterflies are cheerfully in my stomach. "Have you talked with Cho? You know why ... "And then just walked away all the butterflies KO.
"Um, yes did, I do." Respectively. I've talked to Flotschi, but since Flotschi also has black hair, it is not right lie. "She has no interest. Not the least bit. She says she would never start in life was a Hufflepuff. Maybe you are looking for you rather be a girl from your house. From the 5th Class, for example. "Wink wink. "Uhh, tomorrow is Saturday. I've forgotten. Because you could still take someone to Hogsmeade. stares Very romantic, now that everything is covered in snow. "
Cedric me in an open mouth, frowns, smiles, scratches his pretty little head, smiles, grins, coughs, laughs and pupils ; shocking disbelief the head.
"And you do not know happens to be a Hufflepuff girl from the 5th The class would accompany me tomorrow? "He asks, finally grinning. Haha! He likes me! Tanja and Cedric, dum, di, dum.
"Well ... there would know right away. Although she's just booked up pretty. A little tip: you do not like to get peed on. Write her a letter but later and ask them. "Muahaha. Oh, crap, do not laugh so sneaky when I'm not alone. Will not mean that you hold me for a brained inventor wants to rule the world with a nuclear-driven, highly developed Orange. Is certainly wiser when I get up and hide in a side passage. Must be the first time that laughter run free, otherwise I will explode even more. Muahahahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment