Chapter 1
here
Chapter 2 - Something like a ... Date
The next week was still dry. Too bad. Parvati permanent future visions of me were tiring as Lavender Diggory and awoke in me a feeling of distress. One day I would make a request Cedric yet, only Because I have had from Parvati to talk over. She could not understand me that the two mini-talks with Cedric, compared him to her, had left completely cold. I just had something else in mind and was not hormone-controlled. Moreover, what had changed since last week because even large? Everything remained the same. Except for the fact that it was nerve-wracking, especially with the teaching of Hufflepuff. Since the selection of the champions were in any case not all too good to talk to us Gryffindors and that I had now apparently on their
apart heroes, they totally did not fit. The otherwise nice Hannah Abbot, for example, refused me finally, in Herbalism even simple information. On my sorry, which side are we?
she slammed her book to be demonstrative and glared at me angrily. Would have been better if she had thought that they must also read the text on the rattle barnacles. Oh, and new was that Cedric greeted me since then, whenever we ran us in the aisles on their way. Very nice.
I had spent the last Saturday still mostly lounging in my dorm, I was today forced the library uncertain to make. Snape had given us - more precisely only Seamus and me - aufgebrummt a penalty essay, because we had inadvertently set the room under water. A tiny mix up the ingredients and
already happened so something. It always struck Seamus and me - except to hunt, Neville had the kindness before his tank into the air.
Annoyed I paced back and forth between the shelves, took time here and there a book out of the pages in it and then put it back again frustrated. I had not the slightest idea how to begin, and to be honest, I had already forgotten what was the topic. No wonder! Whenever I reached straight parchment and pen, Seamus burst back in and wanted to see if he could write off of me. But of course. While I allowed myself to get dusty here and therefore had, perhaps fearing every moment flattened under a thick tome to be, he sat idly in the common room. I would really like Hermione asked for help, but right now it was just, um, excited. Their own tasks they completed perfectly, as usual, but once it was used by someone, they flared up and disappeared angry. Of course, she was worried for Harry - my little magic potion problem was a trifle, however, I saw myself. This time, I would just have to come to himself. Well. My blank parchment was still in my head and there was a gaping void. What to do? I decided to rely on good luck for the next smelly book, but I barely pulled a ribbon with the inscription, Useful little water for every situation '
off the shelf, typed me from behind someone's shoulder. "Go away, Finnigan," I muttered under the assumption that he had his plan with the transcription is still not given up. However, when I turned around I was faced with someone who certainly was not Seamus. "Cedric, um, hello. I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else. "
" Have I noticed, "he replied with a grin. "Your boyfriend?"
"friend", I echoed dismay. Seamus and I had all I needed. Since I could smooth so good himself with gasoline and then set fire poured charge. "Never. He is a fellow student, nothing more. "Hmm, why was it so important to me because at one time that Cedric about my non-relationship with Seamus decision knew?
"If it can be," he said with a shrug and took the book from his hands. "What are you doing? Roars you look at your own potions now? "
" In order to poison me or someone else? No thanks. "A few yards further was a Hufflepuff girl, watching us like hawks. God, I wanted nothing more than this stupid essay to get finished! Why was I actually automatically
the scapegoat, where it was Cedric who spoke to me again and again? As if I had palmed him a love potion or something. Sighing, I took the gammlige thing to me again and headed to my table. "bad mood", said Cedric and followed me without being asked. Most of all I would have seized him by the shoulders and pushed out the door. If things went, I would be sitting here at midnight. Not a pretty prospect.
"Yes - no -. But "I slammed the book on the table and pulled out the chair creaked. It was pretty clear that Cedric would put it. Slowly but surely I got the feeling that he had taken a fancy to me. "I have a criminal essay for Snape. Three cursed parchment rolls. He is sadistic, mean and just nasty! "Cedric laughed and moved closer to me. Okay, what would that say again? "Show me, I'll help you." Um ...? I hastily went through my options: either I refused and would thus get rid of him, or I assumed and would bring that crap long composition actually finished. Clearly, I chose the latter. Cedric's presence bothered me actually not at all - especially not if it was an advantage for me - but I would have preferred if his loyal followers have not seen us together .
Thanks Cedric, I could proudly takes two hours to collect my closely written scrolls and books to escape the dark hell. To my shame I had to admit that actually he had done all the work while I wrote down only what he dictated to me, while every now and then sank for a few seconds in his gray eyes. A truly beautiful, fascinating gray - the same hue, which took the sky when a shower of rain was imminent. At least he had not noticed my stare, or he surely would have kept one of his fangirls - and I was not determined. "Thank you again," I told him at the entrance of the library. "It was really nice of you to help me with it." "No worries," he replied, smiling, my fixation with these incredible eyes. Well, uh, why only I had the feeling that he wanted to tell me something? He made no attempt to move on, instead, he buried his waiting hands in the pockets of his jeans and unsettled me even more so. What? He expected that I would pay him for the last two hours? Did he not just himself, that would have been no big deal for him?
"Okay, what's going on?", I sighed for a estimated minute of silence. If I could do without one, then on to hit just outside the library roots.
"What is?"
"Well ... the same!" "Hm?" "Go for about on purpose?" I asked angrily, and pulled my parchments solid to me. Not that I would somehow help, but in the event that Cedric Diggory same as the disturbed girl killer I would make out and run for my life would have, I did not want to risk losing my criminal essay. I could tell Snape anything else - he would lynch me anyway if I did not slam him on Monday in time to crap on the table. "Listen ..." I took a deep breath and tried is to give my voice a confident touch. "... It was very nice of you to help me with the magic potions trash. Without you I would never have brought about ... but ... if you do not stop now looking at me so then I cry my heart out and hang you from a book theft or whatever, "There you are, that should probably be clear enough to have been - or is it .
"Bücherklau?" He laughed loudly and ran one hand through his hair. ? To be You will not be seen well used, or how do you mean "I opened my mouth snapped at him - as I had got it presented by the boys of my house - as imagined Sho to denote nling; but Cedric was faster and then apologized with a straight face at me. "I'm sorry, I wanted to make you afraid." Anxiety? So please, afraid now I had not really. Not the least bit. With crazy people I knew me well enough already - even if this copy seemed to me very strange. "I was thinking only in degree, what are you doing next Saturday probably." Okay, I ask the simple, had probably been too difficult, or what?
"Next weekend we can to Hogsmeade," I reminded him. The village was small and everything, but even though I already often had been there, it offered an acceptable change to the castle.
"I know," said he looked up and briefly on the ground before he again looked me in the eye. "I thought maybe we could go together. Of course, only if you feel like it. Hm, so? "Startled, I nearly hurled my clothes in a wide arc in front of me. Cedric, Cedric Diggory was with me to Hogsmeade? It could surely only be a joke! What had gotten into him? If he wanted a female companion would have but he can ask
each other. The girls here were it but all at your feet. Both of us were not even really friends with each other.
"But you know me at all!" Said incredulously.
"What is a good reason to change that. If you do not want, we forget that again. "In my belly was wide a strange tingling sensation. I felt flattered ...
. Yes, that was the right word for this. It seemed to be really serious and if he knew me wanted to learn, for whatever reason, then said do not mind, I admit it, right?
"No, I mean, yes I do", I stuttered and went on about my own sappy pink. "I would like to go with you to Hogsmeade."
"Really?", Assured himself and grinned. "And when I look at you and then from time to time, you will not threaten again, I attach a theft?" Should have been about funny? - Apparently yes. Without being able to do something about it giggled, I go.
"Just try to moderate you," I advised him.
"Will I," he promised, raising his hand. "If this does not, you have permission to me to put a blindfold." The best I Parvati pink silk thingy would steal that she hung up every time she slept. Without it does not always assured. "See you then Saturday at 10:00 clock in the lobby?" I nodded briefly and tried to breathe regularly. That was me until now never happened. With a boy go to Hogsmeade, oops. Of course, with Seamus, Dean and the others I had already been there often, but only accessible in the group and never alone. That was with Cedric something like a ... Date
not?
Parvati was at least convinced. After I had found the head shake that I still have minutes after Cedric's adoption was in progress, I was rushed straight to my best friend in the dorm. It bubbled the only way out of me when I told her about my conversation with Cedric reported and to my own surprise, I found that I was really excited and the next Saturday against a fever now. For me it was not even as real to Cedric himself, but the fact that I had just been invited for the first time in my life to something a boy.
"And then also one that is so cute and handsome!" Parvati cried enthusiastically. We had made it comfortable on my bed and eats chocolate box way boiler with chocolate hazelnut filling. "Do you realize what a blessing you have? And you claim to always be interesting! "
" And if he only, no idea, pity me have? "I asked confused. "Maybe he thinks so, I was a lonely girl who flees from sheer grief happy in the rain and need a little company in order to not completely depressed." I shuddered at the Presentation, Cedric could have actually invited me only because of that. "We both know that I stand under it. he should really only interesting to see the girls are beautiful and intelligent. The best plays one that Quidditch. "God, I was glad when the flight lessons for us not to Required subjects belonged. I am embarrassed every time it completely and found it difficult to keep me ever on the broom. Quite apart from the many times where I was almost all spent there. "At one like Cedric fits ..."
"Cho Chang?" Added, Parvati, and drew disparaging an eyebrow. "You know what I think?" Nope. "Cedric, although perfect himself, not looking, according to his female counterpart. What for? No one wants to be with himself together. " Yikes, now persuaded himself it was in the gathering. "Is he totally superficial, then, yes, Cho Chang is certainly the right thing for him - and if he is not, he can be happy that my best friend talk to him. Well, now we think about sometimes, what you wear next Saturday. "
&
Never before had the lessons so follows protracted. All week I was very jittery and unfocused. In transformation I even thought I was absent, we should make the fork a bunch of maggots. Only as Parvati rumfuchtelte screaming with her knife and piece of me walking backwards distance increased, I understood that the animals had nothing to do here really. At least, Professor McGonagall so friendly and took me off so no points - at least I had brought a change of position, who we had not yet learned. Me to give a presentation she gave instruction not to take anyway. Oh well. The worst was the last time on Friday, just potions with Snape slash Mr torture of a thousand possibilities. Him it was not enough to insult me in front of the assembled class as a useless troll, he had no I also make other 6 times in a row a stupid question, which he knew well that I could not answer and pulled me off each time points because of it. Great.
Cedric I met quite often in the corridors and from day to day, the tingling got stronger in my stomach when I said hello or friendly to me while eating from his table briefly winking. Mostly he was there surrounded by dozens of people who hailed him as a great hero. That these were largely older girl fell on immediately. Sometimes I even found myself here, as I surreptitiously glanced at him and to see whether He threw one of them special attention or otherwise dealt with her as with the others. I could not see the like. And even if that meant nothing to me and did not need me to care!
Friday night I could hardly sleep. For hours I tossed in my bed back and forth, I tried to imagine what will look the next day and could not release came from the thought that Cedric would put me in the end because of another. But he would not, right? If he really wanted to prefer another to Hogsmeade, he would have not even asked. Unless he wanted to go with a different, but the First he had been canceled and later confirmed. Yes, and I was only the Gap! Or I was just crazy slow.
The next morning I was quite rudely by Parvati thrown out of bed and shooed the first time under the shower. If yes, finally smell pretty good too. Later, she has tried to comb my hair as advantageously as possible and charge me an extra make-up slap in the face. Basically, they knew so some of it, but to me Cedric
outwardly appear to have equal
it was not enough. I hastily pulled my the dark blue dress - we had already decided days earlier - touched me warm, black tights and put on black shoes. Mind you, all on loan from Parvati. Our closets were both completely filled, and yet when it mattered, look good, I was dependent on it - the reverse was the same. Good thing we had roughly the same size. "Not too bad," was my friend and looked at her work
. A little unsure I went to the mirror to consider myself can. She was right: Not too bad. My dark blond hair was twisted into a loose bun, isolated strands fell into my face. The color of the knee-length dress is in perfect harmony with my eyes. "Do you want to put on a jacket?" Ahem, we had November and the fabric of the dress was not necessarily very suitable for autumn. Stupid question. ". Well, take this," She gave me her new, expensive black jacket - hopefully I would not spill it, I scatterbrain! "Let's go have breakfast for now."
with coat and handbag armed I sat down at our table and stared undecided between cocoa and coffee back and forth. Prefer something warm, sweet of which I would again be very drowsy or an extra dose of caffeine black? Actually, I tended to the former, but Parvati shook her head deprecatingly when I yawn grabbed the milk. Please, then just coffee. Little enthusiasm I poured myself a cup, took a sip and coughed her alone. Not because I had disturbed the disgusting bitter taste, but because I just noticed at the time that Cedric Diggory me smiled. Damn. It seemed to amuse him, ashamed that I drove with the back of the mouth and Parvati me simultaneously dabbing with a napkin under your chin. Very tempting. Since I would also like to propose that we accompanied my aunt Cecile quirky to Hogsmeade. At each family gathering, they sounded the first time around everywhere, according to how big the little Lavendermäuschen but had become and that they would soon bring a lot of admirers back home. Cedric aunt Cecile would have been done immediately. Good-looking, polite and accommodating - just as she did as a boy, uh-law's nephew? "Eat something," asked Parvati and pushed me like a sandwich in hand. Strives to swallow me again, I threw it down quickly and avoided it at that, look up. I hope he was watching me not eating. Would somehow quite ill. Something they made more than the Discovery Chanel or something.
"I watch it still?" I asked softly. Parvati got up promptly and stretched his neck. Might you be
bit
been understated? "Sit down again," I hissed at her. Oh God. "Come back down," she said, eyes rolling. "He's not there anymore." As he was no longer there? But where ...? "He's certainly already in the hall. In 5 minutes you meet after all, already. "An unexpectedly violent wave of nervousness flooded my body. 5 minutes only. Sass the dress well? I had nothing between his teeth? As was my breath? ... And help, now I was actually about to go crazy! What the hell got into me? Only an insignificant meeting for the purpose of getting to know, nothing more! Parvati assured me eagerly, that nothing can slip, or was vollgekleckert stinky and then pushed me out to the Great Hall. When I was really waiting for Cedric then found me, made my heart skip a facilitated. I was not moved so far so good.
"Still busy drinking coffee?", He wanted to know, grinning. We lined up in the snake, what our peers before and after us immediately ordered to whispering excitedly.
"It was tea," I lied. "Pretty hot. You understand? "
" Ah, yes. I did not know that you are a tea drinker. "
" How could they? "I asked, eyes rolling. "As already mentioned, you do not know me. If you knew what I prefer to drink in the morning, that would be pretty scary. Had what Stalker prison term in itself. "
" At least now I have again learned something new about you. " Arriving at the main gate of the school, looked at Professor McGonagall just witnessed the mop on my parents that I had her permission to visit Hogsmeade. Incredibly, even briefly flashed in their eyes clear disbelief as she looked down with Cedric. Now were all about to me? I wanted to snatch the last spark of self-awareness? "Okay, you're happy in the rain and you like to drink tea," he began, as soon as we were no longer on the school grounds again. "What else? What kind of likes you? "How do you learn about other most easily? By question-answer game. I had this kind of acquaintance never really been able to get something, but I also knew that I did not many other options, because in that Cedric and I were in different years and different houses, we ran each other than random short time on the road.
"chocolate", I began to list. The first priority, always and everywhere. "Chocolate pudding, chocolate kettle, chocolate frogs." Cedric laughed. "What?" I asked, puzzled. "You wanted to know what I have for Have preferences. Please chocolate. Deliciously sweet, fine-melting chocolate in all its variations. "
" And if you ever feel like you no to chocolate? What do you eat then? "
" If this has ever happened, "I said thoughtfully. "But as we all know that a balanced diet is very important, I sometimes eat an apple and cookies. Is that enough as an answer or do you want it in more detail? "
" How about if you tell me, what do you do no matter how except eat? "Um sleep? Giggle? My fingernails painted? Ah yes!
"I predict the future. That is, I try. Fortune-telling is a great subject, do not you think? "
" Well, "he replied, shrugging. "Professor Trelawney's probably just the wrong person to make palatable to me. Each week, she says again ahead of the death of a student, but until now our class is still complete. "Did I bite our tongue so as not to protest violently. Please, Professor Trelawney was but awesome
! A genius, if you wanted. From her I had probably learned the most here at Hogwarts. Above all, they liked me, in contrast to most other teachers. "Then you also have a crystal ball and such stuff?"
"With crystal balls we deal until next year," I said sternly. The knowledge he had to, after all, he had already! Does he not on in class? "Right now I have to with coffee grounds, Oracle and palm reading to settle. Now if you also like to begin, it's all just nonsense, what However, I marched straight back to the castle. "But only if I manage to tear myself away from these incredible eyes. How unfair that already so good-looking boy was blessed with it.
"Do not go," he asked and put his arm around me. And again body contact. "If you want you can contact me later to convince them that divination
is no humbug. All right? "I agreed, and groaned a moment later on annoyed. "What's wrong?" Asked he puzzled.
"behind us," I muttered. His groupies were hot on our heels and pointed, whispering fiercely with one another, with the fingers to us. Up to Hogsmeade we needed at least another half hour and I really had not the slightest desire to me to have to do that for so long. Why not simply disappeared or her annoying behavior screwed down a little? Cedric looked around in wonder - immediately in the choir sounded a loud, geflötetes, hello.
"We go into the honey pot," said a girl and playing without excessive with the eyes. "Will you not accompany us, Cedric?" Sure, and I was again completely ignored. If he would want me now, he had the make-up removal can become better acquainted with the. I was sad to me for something simple.
"Yes, come with us," chimed in another. "Do lot of fun."
"Come Cedric already."
"Please, please."
me it was getting too much. If they could not live without him, she should have given. I broke away from Cedric and accused the group of girls a withering glance. "Go quietly," I said then. "Do not mind me honest. Parvati and the others go to Hogsmeade, then I can take with them. "
" But I will not, "he whispered to me again and put his arm around me. "Let's take a different route into the village. Go longer, but we are there a lot undisturbed. "What a good deed I had only done that to me Once the boy was sent, nice, sweet, kind? Truly a godsend. Otherwise I could not describe it, especially me, the ever-increasing, now hardly unbearable tingling in my stomach barely left form a rational thought. "I'm sorry," he said to the girl group turned as we walked past them. "I'm already in the company. . You still have fun "Disappointed and warped they inclined their faces - what a wonderful sight.
"You should not really need to do, "I said and smiled at him. "Those were friends of yours, right?"
"Apart from the fact that I would make an appointment simply never be this: Even if I had been alone, I would have refused . They are not friends ... but only girls I know from class. To be honest I'm not very impressed by them. They're not even friends with each other with each other properly. Sometimes they are on the verge of one another aufzukratzen eyes and I have no idea why. "Then he had to be blind I could at least imagine well what was the reason for such disputes. One is from Cedric smiled - all others are immediately jealous. I could only hope, not end it that way, because somewhere I had even understand this girl. If you were in love, be it only in the envelope or in the content, the hormones sometimes played just crazy and you longed so much for something that once all the alarm bells went off as soon as this desire was compromised. Good thing I'm not in love with Cedric.
0 comments:
Post a Comment