Previous Chapter here
"Say something not" she said. As Kimberly-Patrice Brown, as my mother. Not as the flashy, quirky Lady Sunshine. "Think the never . My God, Lavender, why ...? Honey, I love
you, "
" Why then so intent on making my life hell for? "I asked. "I do that make you life a living hell?"
"YES! Well, no ... sometimes. "I almost burst out with the fact that I am ashamed for them. Oh my God. You would have every reason to put me on the street or to fire me as a daughter. I am ashamed for my own mother. Because she does not miss any chance to tell the world: Look, that's my daughter! I'm not totally stupid. Yes, well, most of their actions are really embarrassing to me and everyone else in my position would feel that way too, but ... if they and their colorful clothes wäg at once would be, it would be much in my world too dark. I'm in a split second thought of a lot of different, totally confused things. I would not be the same Lavender, I would not fly on the wall and baby my mother that would shadow as without it, dark, empty spot in my life that Dad and I can not be a real family without her, that I never in spite of everything voluntarily renounce it, would that chocolate taste, the sun would be cold that just absolutely nothing, would like it to be. I would get at most letters from my father, who regularly hunts without a mother all in the air, probably we would soon homeless, or father is lost in the vastness of his accumulated magic beans, or we would just stop breathing.
I stumbled a bit, I dug a makeshift set on her dress and forced me loszuheulen
not . The tears come to me quickly and clearly to the effect, oops, disaster. "I'm sorry," I mumbled.
"What do you sorry, dear?" She asked softly, stroking my back. How does it belong? At the same time be the most terrible and most wonderful mother in the universe? I'm a stupid daughter. "
"You do not have to be smart, little mouse. You can go to summer holidays again take private lessons with Mrs. McProz. "
" Not on this way stupid ... "
" Then have improved your grades? "
» ; No, "I groaned and rolled her eyes. All the old again. "Okay, I'm stupid in this way, but I thought ... oh my goodness, just forget it I was tempted briefly, an 'I love you sooo lüüb Mommy to hang!, "but after that I could not possibly let go of her skirt and go back to the ball. I first give out my love of it, you can completely forget me. At that point all cuddle and listen to stories, dancing there with nothing wu hundervollen Hufflepuff guys. "Let's go back ...?"
"equal," said Mum, pushed me away from you and then jumped, while clapping his hands, crazy behämmert-up and down. "First I must tell you the news. Actually I wanted to wait until after the ball, but we are already here ... We have found the perfect house in the perfect location! Crimson Valley, imagine! "
My heart skipped a few beats. You mean, then we live in the vicinity of the Diggory? " " No. "I pouted. "We live next
the Diggory. And screamed. Jumped, clapped, stood Lady Sunshine's attack just as good. "We have already lived next to the Diggory, then you were almost a baby, but then - what happened again? Oh yes, exactly, Malcolm and Amos have our house in ruins, while the grade by 6 minutes in which I have left them out of sight. But now the house is back, lovely as ever! It is hard to believe, but apparently roses grow amidst rotting homes remains very good. "" And do you mean really, really serious? "I drilled for safety's sake. I was about to run to the waterfall, it really churn vigorously and shout: Cedric and I are neighbors, ääätsch! "Of course, why should not I? That is why Christmas is you can not come home. Moving big mess, you know. But ... "Suddenly she stopped, cheerful and also what to be and was always suspicious. "You realize the good fortune rarely. Most of you nagging, so why ...? Oh! Her bouncing gossip-Sing acrobatics started again, still enthusiastic, but I turned
me into a shapeless lamppost. She had found out there! Just like that! Peng, boom, if Lavender looks forward to the neighborhood with the Diggory, it may well be just a crush in the handsome son! I first wanted to deny everything, claiming to need, I would crush
Amos Diggory (dumb idea), but mother would not even let the opportunity. She cackled even a few times out loud, turned in circles and then darted out like lightning through the door into the corridor. I tried to get them to attack the hair, not caught and instead slammed against a wall.
it will tell all! , shot through my head. It will ask Dumbledore to let her have the floor and then announce that I am in love with Cedric!
I ran after her, of course, without meaning. This woman is wearing T-shirts> I love sport \u0026lt;overprint, however, I am powerless, dammit! When I reached the Great Hall and let my gaze wander quickly, I discovered it on her own table, engrossed in a conversation again. I was not sure whether to Professor Trelawney just the latest gossip about me told, or rather talked shop with her about crystal balls. At least she was not on the podium.
I decided to temporarily return to my own table and with a plan. Oh yes. If my mother stood up to announce the news, I would have immediately gone armed with a fork under the table and Celine would have - if one betrays my hiding place, then surely it - so that as often and so violently stabbed in the legs that sheer pain no one thought more could be wasted on me. They would bring in the ward, everyone would think that she has any attack, no one would be more attention to my mother, the ball is stopped prematurely, and if all were gone I would crawl out of my hiding, sneak into the Forbidden Forest and look for me there a hole to die. Man, I'm smart. "What was that?" Asked Padma me quiet. Everyone got the room to just come over the last remnants of her dessert. Padma saw me looking in a trembling lower lip of the absent dessert menu and pushed me towards her plate, with a wild piece of chocolate cake. "You're great," I said gratefully and went immediately to her the pie. "A typical mother-daughter conversation," I said waving between bites. Finally, not everyone needs to know everything. Otherwise I could also start the same so ne column and publish every day of my latest diary entry. Hm, who knows recognizes, maybe then someone my inexhaustible, literary potential.
'OOCH, tell only had to your mommy help you when washing your hands? "Poisoned Celine going again. "Without Mom would be Lavender sooo small helpless! Sob! "They played a wry face and shocked probably expected something like applause.
"Shut up," Seamus said instead.
"Now I have to agree with the poison dwarf after all yet," said Phill mild surprise. "Had not expected that in this life that far."
"You're a bastard, Phill," hissed Celine're angry. "Why did I ever invited to the ball first, then if you treat me just like dirt anyway?"
"Okay," said Phill stretched, "times except that you have chosen you from my own to support> \u0026lt;: I can not possibly be as misbehave, as you do "
" I "And there it was.? a scene! I shoveled unconcerned cake in me in, that makes for a change someone else totally disgraced. Celine rose with a jerk, her chair slammed it on the floor, and despite the rain chatter in the hall each heard the accompanying rumble. "I am behaving ALSO NOT EVER!" Yelled go. Herrlich. Stupid Turkeys as they propel themselves in the end always made himself into. "I wanted a corsage! Damn" The conversations at other tables were now entirely subsided, Celine was the general focus of interest. For the moment, at least. "And why do we actually sit in these children here? What are you staring at me like that? "
" Calm down, Celine, "said Lucy soothingly, but not even thought of it. Celine swore merrily, went from second to second ridiculous. At some point there seemed to be too much Phill, for he was, without deigning to look at the table and walked toward the huge double doors.
"I think I'll just go check on him," said Sammy.
"Shall I come?" Inquired his friend. "Sure, you can get your little friend also can not have two minutes alone," poisoned Celine. "You two all the time glued to each other, to throw up, really!"
The otherwise love always, Lucy peaceful puffed out his cheeks, ready to give the bitch double. I would love to clap applause, but when my eyes fell on Phill's now empty chair, I changed, without thinking about my project and got up quickly decided.
"class!" Celine yelled after me. "Of course this little brat needs to get involved again,"
Phill I discovered in the entrance hall where he absently leaned against the wall with one hand and loosened his bow tie.
"You should go in again," he said, as he registered my presence, I saw However, it does not. likely to drink "eggnog, shake a leg, be happy and cheerful, you know."
"Right now, in the Great Hall are more preoccupied with Celine miss a muzzle." Somewhat reluctantly I went up to him, unsure how I should behave. I did not even have any idea why I was even followed Phill.
"She has a talent," he muttered. "Even the Moaning Myrtle is bearable."
"Yeah, but that spanned myrtle also secretly. In your opinion, you're way, a 'pretty boy seeeehr \u0026lt;is always terribly nice to her. " Phill groaned. "I actually thought they would have stopped the Spannerei." "Once release, always release. If one looks at Filch. "
" Lavender, seriously, go back in, yes? Enjoy yourself, have fun. Cedric would be determined through a forward, two dances with you. "Finally he looked at me and smiled wrong. "And above all, speaks at length with each other."
"We are doing it," I said. "You it're talking not with me and see me not want to." "That bad?" He asked softly. I blinked a few times, it was at once really awful terrible, Phill had simply pushed me away and called not even a reason. In fact, there has already rankled me all the time. (Verletzt. Hmm.) "Go in, 'he repeated, gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and then disappeared simple.
Confused, I went back to the Great Hall, where many tables had now been moved to the walls and the students had gathered around the circular dance floor. Over the heads of the other away, I started to look Cedric. He looked as confused as me. He and the other champions stood in a circle and had already taken the starting position for the dancing. The music was heard, the couple turned, smiled at the crowd or from sheer concentration had very grim faces. At the most scatterbrained placed himself at Harry, but Parvati took the lead and thus saved him a disgrace. Roger had, with the elegant, dance Fleur experienced in the arm, the charisma of a rock, while Krum and Hermione together sprayed a certain charm. Cedric and the waterfall was ... the most beautiful couple on the dance floor. Definitely. Stunning would be the highest nor the combination Cedric / Fleur been. Cedric / Lavender, however, would look completely wrong. That will probably always somehow ...
It was not long, as also other couples dared to dance floor. Seamus appeared next to me on and held out his hand.
You, uh dance, we? "I sighed quietly, but agreed nonetheless. Two seconds later, he joined me for the first time on the foot, Colin captured the scene with the camera. I forced myself not to push away from me and Seamus gritted his teeth. Sometimes I felt like Seamus' hands were on the verge of getting lost in forbidden zones, but that my mother was not far from us and watching us like hawks, it was well on it. Now and then winked at me conspiratorially to Mum and nodded in the direction of Cedric. I was queasy in the stomach, I sensed that she was doing something. When the song ended and the first notes were played to the next, I freed myself from Seamus, although he looked pretty disappointed.
"Let us something," a drink, I suggested.
joined with the drinks we finally to Ron and Padma at the table. Even Harry and Parvati had been set to do so. The Patil twins made an impression quite grumpy, so I snatched Seamus his butter beer, pushed it to Padma and Parvati told my own.
"What's wrong?" I wanted to know.
Ron and Harry are "absolute reluctant dancer, my friend said softly.
"Then fill the guys off," I suggested. "Make it pretty loose. Or dancing with Seamus -.! but makes you prepared for the fact that your feet will never be properly functional "
" Ron, let's dance, "asked Padma.
"No, not interested. Say, Lavender, Parvati, but you must have noticed that this miserable wretch Krumm has invited Hermione to the ball! Why did not prevent it? "
" We knew "nothing about it," said Parvati and waved. "Is it not matter. Harry, come on, let's go dance! "
" Have we yet grad! I need a break. "
" was your loved ones, "mother rushes in with a tray full of butter beer. She pushed all of us a bottle in his hand, ignoring that some of us already had one. "You, but on a night like this, not just sit around! Let the pig out, or whatever you kids call of the day. No, no re-issue, "Padma and Parvati still thanked her, as she forced the crew to the feet. Seamus wanted to start again with the Tanzerei, but thank Mum, I had this time it does not hold. "Mr. Finnigan" chirped she, "Lavender must now necessarily dance with Mister Diggory! Meanwhile, yes, you can take with me liking, my dear! "
Seamus was the despair in his face. I ran before he could lodge protest it and promptly ran into Cedric's arms. He was able close to the drinks table and drank straight from a Punch glass. All right, he dribbles a bit, but not a punch in the world could cloud the sight of Cedric Diggory in the solid mantle.
"You have to save me from Seamus," I said excitedly.
"Agreed." Cedric smiled. "And as I save up before him?"
"By you dance with me, of course. White but every child. "
" Sometimes I'm a bit slowly, "he admitted, and led me to the dance floor. He had bitched yet not too long ago about unnecessary dancing.
In what way? "
" Well, you and Seamus ... "
" What about Seamus and me? "I asked, puzzled.
"You are not connected, right?"
I laughed heartily, after which we got completely out of rhythm. "How do you come to me make such a stupid question?" "If I knew ..." He sighed and pulled myself closer to himself. Actually, we were more closely intertwined because, as we danced. "I ... if I'm honest, I was the last few months, convinced that you two ..."
"WHAT?" This confession brought about even, that I voluntarily by Cedric solution Ste. "What the hell ...?"
"All said that!" He justified himself. "You and Seamus, secret meetings at night, problems with Professor McGonagall, the diary entries that Peeves has read and ... I've always spoken of you and Seamus, and you have never denied anything. Moreover, half the school thinks you'd be together. "
" Okay. Think, Lavender, think. "
" Hey ... "said Cedric after me confused as I was nothing, nothing you headed to the stage on the fate of the sisters gave her concert. "What are you doing?"
I'm going up there and proclaim to all that are so stupid, to thus to an absurd idea, that is absolute rubbish and I never, never
will be with Seamus together, "
Cedric grabbed my wrist. "That you should not do that," he said forcefully.
Oh, and why not? "I snorted.
"You see it is not it? Seamus is up to his ears in the love. "
Oh God. "No," I breathed.
"Each of his eyes speaks a thousand words," said Cedric. Oh, if he in the eyes a person can read, why, damn it, he has still not understood then that I
in him 'm in love? Not that I'd set out to the secret - the so-slowly probably will soon no longer be secret - to air.
"That's not good, I stammered. "Not at all well. As it just depends, initially estimated in
me to fall in love ? "
Cedric shrugged his shoulders. "I can not blame him."
"Do not say that," murmelte ich beschämt.
»Aber es ist so.« Er zwang mich, ihn anzusehen. »Bin wohl nicht der Einzige, der ein bisschen langsam ist. Wenn… Die Dinge haben einen seltsamen Lauf genommen. Langsam wird’s unübersichtlich.«
»Absolut«, stimmte ich zu. »Oh, Cho starrt uns an.«
Cedric sah kurz über seine Schulter und nickte kurz. »Ja, ich sollte wohl wieder…«
»…zu ihr gehen und einen guten Begleiter abgeben.«
"You stay on holiday here, right? If you want, can we meet tomorrow. Having breakfast and such. 10:00 clock in oak? "
" See you tomorrow. "
" See you tomorrow. And by the way, "Cedric leaned down to me and whispered in my ear," tonight you're definitely the belle of the ball. "
the rest of the evening I felt really wings. My mother made as course for the Harry and Ron did not think to leave out even a dance. Seamus was I, quite frankly, out of the way and even then asked Parvati, when I decided to go early in the dormitory, he vorzuschwindeln, I had a headache and had gone about it. Non-sporting, I know, but ... what am I doing with him? After the Christmas holidays, he will be back here, then that must be clarified. How do I tell someone who is in love with me, I do not - absolutely
not - feel the same? Crap. Seamus would have been better times in McGonagall or so to fall in love. Even when he had the better chances.
09:23 clock in a dormitory
Just unpacked my gifts. Why did I already get potion books? Do people really think I would have all of my birthday already lost, or what? I'm not even so chaotic.
also got:
-
Glitter plastic tiara (Seems like someone sees me as a princess. I hope not, Seamus)
-. A framed photo of me as a small, naked child (sorry if the same thing the mother has given Diggory)
-
re lots of Sü ; sskram
-
A scary short skirt (.. must come from well-Parvati try Yikes equal times, with the part of me I can not bend over.)
-.
A Silberlöffelchen (From Aunt Christie should be real time what to think of new things. Or give it away instead of spoons and forks and knives times, otherwise I get my silverware up to my wedding, so not complete)
-
round, silver discs with a hole in the middle (also from Aunt Christie)
- An ad for Funny Bunny, because I have not visited for so long (Do I really still do today Well, I'm already ...?)
- Even more stuff. 'm Lazy to list it all. But a pot of gold is not there.
15:03 clock back in the dorm
All power to the spirit of Christmas!
Since I was in a hurry, I have kept on the short skirts (as I am before I meet with Cedric, actually still wanted to move) and attracted only to tights. In this suit and the gift for FB in the luggage, I went to my miracle bunny.
"Merry Christmas, Bunny,"
"You have a gift for me?" She asked incredulously and looked at the basket I gave."Yeah, carrots in chocolate!" "How original." Hey,
I think the idea is to scream funny! "Come in, I have also something for you.""Uhh, really?" Eager FB I followed in her palace and looked around in all directions. "What is it? A Muggle box? A room full of pudding? Say, " " Actually it's not really for you. "
" Well, "great I pouted. "Do you wear the pendant yet, as I told you so?" Well logo. Not even for the ball I have the thing taken. At least you did not see much more than the thin, copper chain. "Over there, on the table." "Did I yet!" I said and moved to clarify my own trailer out from under the sweater.
"As I said, it is not for you. Give it the chocolate carrots ago. " " Ah, ah, as you say? "
»Please . " " Braves "Rabbit, praised me, whereupon Funny Bunny glared me angry. "And I remember loving thank you to Aunt Lavender to say."
"What for? You gave me the stuff, after all, already. "» Paah, Funny Bunny, from you with in the Monster Bunnies education course, " " You're silly. "
" But r you are unkind! " I countered with his tongue sticking out. "Unfriendly is worse than silly." "Will you now hold times your cheeky mouth?" I stuck my lips between my fingers. "Today you are" really silly. "
you, my good mood. In your palace, it smells so delicious, that's really lively. Do you bake cookies? "" In the kitchen, answered the hare annoyed. "You can take a few afterwards, but first we clarify this with the trailer." "What kind of cookies? ? Also, what with chocolate chips "
" Many, many different cookies - you shall love the trailer ... "
" Do you have a few of these delicious, as it is again, something the places sounds like a chewing gum, um ... "
" The trailer, "
" No, not hot, it starts with G, Gal ... Gaf ... "
»Gib.den.Anhänger.Cedric,"
"Cedric?" I was back to his ear. "You mean we should ... run around in matching outfits? Creepy. That made my parents used to be. "
" Give it to him easy and ensure that he always wears. "
" All right, sir, "I saluted with a grin. Funny-Bunny rolled the rabbit eyes. "And now I would like my biscuits!"
stupidly I had not taken the time so I had no choice but to go on this stupid rock to the oak. Cedric was waiting for me, and left it could not scrutinize my short garment with raised eyebrow.
"Are you cold with it?"
"A> Hi Lavender, well you see the \u0026lt;would have been enough."
Cedric grinned and let down the rope ladder. "I thought you already knew anyway. Go on, go up to. "
in the tree house was cozy warm. I threw coat, scarf and hat on the table and snuggled into a chair. I hope you have taken care of breakfast. "
" all "because, he said, waving a basket. "Including your gift."
"crap, I'm yours are still in the dorm, I'm sorry. But I-"his followers, whom I had folded on the road also went through my head, and stretched him. "-I have it here for you. From Funny Bunny. " " Did you are not the same? "
's right. Funny-Bunny insists that you never discard it. This will clearly make them aware that we are under their control. "
" Fits on her, "he laughed and climbed the thing. "And how do I look?"
"Très chic!"
We breakfasted comfortably, chatting here and probably both were somehow happy again together in the tree house sit.
"Have you spoken to Seamus?" asked Cedric.
"No. He has gone home for Christmas. Stupid thing. But, as you found out finally that nothing in the rumors turn is? "By Phill" admitted Cedric and was embarrassed. "We have not spoken before the Yule Ball together. Phill said at least a dozen times, I was an idiot. I do not quite myself, how I got it. Do you remember still how-Funny Bunny has imprisoned us? And we both had a letter? In my standing among other things that I think of the whole situation from the beginning completely had misunderstood. Actually, I would guess there have been that I'm on the wrong track, but I have not done much about it. I was relieved, had set right the things between us again. "
" And I only! Let's never argue again, "I piped in small child's voice. In the distance we heard of two dogs barking - catch and Wuffi. "Oh, let's go for a walk with Wuffi," I said. "He owes me a Christmas Knutscher."
We had hardly solid ground under their feet, came running up already and Wuffi also jumped up to us.
"Aww, hello Wuffi," I chirped. Did this dog quite close to the heart. A hare, a dog, a miniature dragon - soon I can open a petting zoo and admission request. Lavender's wonderful wildlife.
"Where we are on Christmas Knut shear" Cedric did with your fingers and closing quotation marks.
"Yes, by you I want one too," I interrupted him and gave him courage become readily down my face. Cedric smiled, took off his gloves, took my face in his hands - and was run over by Wuffi. We landed a couple in the snow, Wuffi jumped back and forth in front of us.
»Wuffi remains vigorous," said Cedric. He leaned next to me on the elbow, so that his head was hanging over my. I momentarily forgot to breathe. The sky above us was all silver, which are infused with a volatile, white wispy clouds, the air was fresh and clean smell of snow, Christmas, and some home-made even after Funny-Bunny biscuits. In that one moment I was me, more than ever, certainly across the board that I wanted to Cedric, probably would only want him. And the look with which my thoughtful Cedric, the quiet evocation of a smile on his lips, his heavy breathing told me that he probably fared so. is not at all (with me. Not to herself No Hufflepuff this world could ever be so I related.)
"stormy times" so bad, I whispered.
"Actually not bad replied flatly, slowly bent his head down ... and there was no interruption! Not this Time! Our lips met, I wanted to let me fall losjubeln loud and at the same time only. Nothing in this world is like a kiss with Cedric Diggory, not for me. The kiss itself was rough in any way, so here we were both rather cautious. Had I imagined our first kiss until then, under a clear, bright sky, I am now convinced that it no longer could have been more perfect. One kiss, one kiss only, but I feel as ... I would make everything right the first time. Yes, I feel changed me. Positive. No more wet kisses from Fred and / or George, no more short-circuit reactions that lead to my being Phill kisses. As of today, touching those lips just Cedric, point out.
When we broke apart, we remained for a moment, before Cedric aufhalf me - but a moment later he pulled me again and buried his face in my hair. I pressed myself lucky to him, was happy with my life.
Then we went a little walk along the lake, did not say much, rarely touched us, but I knew that Cedric the kiss absolutely not regretted, so I was not 'with the' abstinence the slightest problem. We adopted provisionally in the entrance hall from each other. With a small, shy kiss on the mouth. Is not life great? I would love anyone who is running down my way to embrace. (Hermione together book had already believe. By the way, she was on her way to a meeting with Krum.)
I love you, my diary! Do not forget that, okay? Because: Cedric has given me a new diary! With dedication! Your Cedric ... Haach.
17:09 clock in the Gryffindor common room
crap, I did not realized that between Ron and Hermione since yesterday there really big air! I tried to squeeze Harry. He says that Ron is upset because Hermione was with Krum and Hermione at the ball again is pissed because Ron makes such a huge elevation about where he would still be able to invite themselves - preferably for her sake and not as last resort. It should have been a fight for the ball, here in the common room. At the time I've probably already deeply and slept soundly. Hmm. I do not like the infamous Golden Trio dispute has. Is just as bad as if one of our Parvati and I - thank God, very rare - have dispute. Harry himself seems to be annoyed. What Ron finds just as badly off, Hermione is true with crooked? After all, he is his biggest fan and all I know. Or ... oh! Now I've got it figured. Ron is in love with Hermione. Uii would somehow sweet, when the two sweethearts. Then we would have to Parvati with Harry matchmaker to find a replacement for Ginny, and all is good. Oh, and Cedric and me, there must also come to that. Are we together? No. Clearly not. I guess right now is a kind Schwebedingsbums. So this phase, before it really starts. Hihi. Oh God, ich.bin.so.glücklich!
19:05 clock dinner
"Where are the tables to go?" I asked amazed Harry, as we and the others stayed Gryffindors, to dinner in the Great Hall went. I spent the Christmas holidays you've never in the castle.
"While the Christmas holidays all at the same table, "said Harry. "Many of us anyway."
My heart gave a little hop for joy dripping when I saw Cedric at the table. Unfortunately, the seats next to him already occupied - among other things, this stupid Celine! But we regularly exchange views with each other off, hehe. not missing much, and I throw myself across the table, right on his lap. Love is wonderful. Lalala.
"Who wants to be spectacular later in a snowball fight to participate in the dark? "one of the Weasley twins have just asked.
moment ...
Sun: Of course I immediately raised both arms and rumgefuchtelt wild. "I! I! I will! "
" As always "in our team, some Fred. All other - unfortunately, Celine hmpf, - are. Cedric is in the opposing team, very good! Then I throw myself at him not without reason.
21:39 clock back in the dorm
Hermione - frustrated merciless - has me curled up in bed and staring at the curtain on us, as if for the all you grad does not fit in the stuff, responsible . I've offered her to talk to me, but they will not. I already know. If Hermione will talk, I'm rarely their first choice, but I hand her then but still, in order to hide from me. I know only too happy if she likes Ron more than just as a friend. Hmm. Granted, the two are fundamentally different, but it does not mean that opposites attract? Or take the saying> Gender and A feather flock together \u0026lt;but rather?
has the snowball fight - it is always - starting right funny. Bloss Celine - who was on my team, waah - has ever made and rumgemeckert. Cedric and I have rumgealbert in the snow, the snowballs were flying everywhere, everyone laughed and had fun. Krum and then came up with some of his friends dahergeschlendert. Hermione has persuaded him to join in what Ron was not good. From then on, Ron has behaved like a man possessed and was totally fixated on Krum. When he then started to have him a bad, to scold untalented viewfinder, the other Durmstrang stinky and the whole thing has degenerated into a monster crash. Each has gezofft with anyone, it was all stupid. Cedric and I have some time and have slipped away in the kitchen or drink hot chocolate. meet Dobby, it was not at all well, I'm with Phill, nothing seems to have Cedric. Not that I would need Dobby's blessing or something.
»Lavender?"
"Hm?"
"You did not even chance a couple of chocolate frogs under your Bed hiding? "Oh Hermione, but are still there. If you need chocolate, you can always come to me. Hmm, I've been born so good-hearted?
0 comments:
Post a Comment